PDA

View Full Version : rcl/wpw riggers interface

John.nl
03-02-04, 01:16
O wise ones,

Was the rcl/wpw bonus from the RI decreased? I can't remember what it was a while ago. It is +10 for both now instead of, what, 12?

Freaky Deaky
03-02-04, 01:35
check this out:

Implants
- Adjusted bonuses on Riggers Dream to 15RCL/15WPW and added a +8 bonus to transport.
- Adjusted bonuses on Special Riggers Interface to 10RCL/10WPW and added a +6 bonus to transport.
- Adjusted bonuses on Drone Combateye to +3/+5/+10 RCL and +5/+10/+15 WPW.
- Drone Distance Interfaces now add +1/+2/+3 DEX in addition to the old bonuses.
- Mindcontrol CPUs now give an additional +3/+5/+8 WPW, +2/+4/+6 transport and -10/-15/-20 to WPL.

you can find it here: http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=428&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

you perhaps mixed up riggers dream with the "normal" interface ...

extract
03-02-04, 01:54
I think thats pretty bogus tho, every other MC5 chip gives exact same bonuses as theyre non MC5 counterpart, with the exception of an extra skill level, IE. DS gives 6 PSI instead of 5 like the psi core but otherwise exact same chip, why is the riggers dream and SRI different bonuses, thats pretty wack if u ask me........

Keiron
03-02-04, 03:13
Originally posted by extract
I think thats pretty bogus tho, every other MC5 chip gives exact same bonuses as theyre non MC5 counterpart, with the exception of an extra skill level, IE. DS gives 6 PSI instead of 5 like the psi core but otherwise exact same chip, why is the riggers dream and SRI different bonuses, thats pretty wack if u ask me........
Drones have to be BP'd to use and thus take higher stats to cap. Simple as that.

jernau
03-02-04, 05:28
Originally posted by extract

I said the same at the time - I got no response.

Knowing KK they'd probably set both to the lower level so maybe I don't want an answer. O_o

Keiron
03-02-04, 05:36
Grr, people don't get it. Droners get their rares at about 82% quality. Could you imagin using a Holy Lightning/CS/RoG/ect at 82% quality? That's why droners get larger bonus's, to make up for KK making their drones have shit stats (and no way to mod).

jernau
03-02-04, 05:40
Originally posted by Keiron
Grr, people don't get it. Droners get their rares at about 82% quality. Could you imagin using a Holy Lightning/CS/RoG/ect at 82% quality? That's why droners get larger bonus's, to make up for KK making their drones have shit stats (and no way to mod).

I'm well aware of the "issues" around droning as my sig and many posts on the topic over the last year and a half should indicate.

That's not relevant to the odd stats on the RI/RD compared to any other rare chip pair though.

John.nl
03-02-04, 11:30
It is just that I somehow have lost a combat rank point and the cap on the punisher. Could be any of my imps.
Not a big deal as I don't think capping a punisher is of utmost importance.

Going to check the imp stats as soon as i can jump into my droner.

Thanks for the response.

El_MUERkO
03-02-04, 13:22
NERF DRONERS!!!!1111

Seriously its not that big a deal, the reuirements on drones are huge the extra points allow lower level droners to trade skill and use rare drones.

My main worry is the rate of fire on drones as they are now. They hurt like buggery and hitting them is near impossible.