PDA

View Full Version : The jailhouse sector.

lullysing
03-02-04, 00:29
Where can i get the official info about the new jailhouse sector? I checked the board and i haven't found em yet, just a bunch of pictures and something about reverse copbots.

help?

Marx
03-02-04, 00:31
Just go there dude.

Just have under 5 soullight and you won't get hassled. Everyone there has a story to tell too.

;)

Beanie McChimp
03-02-04, 00:36
I couldn't find it i went to OZ8 wnet through the secret passages and ended up in the tsunami base i was like wtf:confused:

Dribble Joy
03-02-04, 00:54
AFAIK, you need 0 or less, ie yellow or red, no greenies.

Jest
03-02-04, 00:56
Nah its definitely 5 cause I had 4 SL while there at one point and guards didnt shoot me. I wasnt gonna stick around to see whether 5 was inclusive or not though. :eek:

Nidhogg
03-02-04, 01:02
You can also get there through Ind A sec 2, through the mainsewer, but I wouldn't recommend it - it's a whole 'nother world down there.

N

Jest
03-02-04, 01:06
Originally posted by Nidhogg
You can also get there through Ind A sec 2, through the mainsewer, but I wouldn't recommend it - it's a whole 'nother world down there.

N I thought that route was closed off. I tried to get there reverse from OZ8 but the sewer was grated off and I had to reset my position to even get back out. :confused:

Nidhogg
03-02-04, 01:10
Originally posted by Jest
I thought that route was closed off. I tried to get there reverse from OZ8 but the sewer was grated off and I had to reset my position to even get back out. :confused: That's possible. I haven't checked recently. An easier route is from outside the city at A_09.

N

lullysing
03-02-04, 01:21
How about thru the special passage/warehouse in pp3? had this passage been reactivated?

Marx
03-02-04, 01:23
Originally posted by lullysing
How about thru the special passage/warehouse in pp3? had this passage been reactivated?

Beleive it's open.

Jest
03-02-04, 01:27
Yah its TS owned though Juju and its littered with guards. Wouldnt recommend going through it if TS enemy.

Btw Marx whats with the changing sigs are makign a new one every post?

Marx
03-02-04, 01:27
Originally posted by Jest
Btw Marx whats with the changing sigs are makign a new one every post?

Decided to get some FMJ action to match the Pvt. Pile avvy.

:)

though I've found a better picture.

lullysing
03-02-04, 02:06
I'm asking this because my main gaming computer is currently kaput and has been recycled into a linux server instead ( evilsmiley.org 's main server ) .

I'm going to have to reinstall NC on a cybercafe computer when i get enough money to reactivate my suscription, since i stupidly got my cc over limit a little bit before the holidays.

The funny thing is that by being factionless, i can just waltz right thru after having punked something irrelevant. I'm really curious about what has been done with the place.

And since acess has been restored, i may need to update my mainsewers map.