PDA

View Full Version : Why I love this game

Matthew.v.smith
02-02-04, 15:37
Hmmmm well I know occasionally things in-game happen that piss us off (Die to lag , sync outs ,mob death etc) But today was daaaamn fun:cool:.

First of all I needed some help to join FA again and by chance I saw a AD.
We made a deal (100k for kills)and i got my symp so then i logged another char for him to get BD symp (he gave me 150k)
after this we even trusted eachother with money transfers
But the best thing was we were actually having a friendly conversation.

We then agreed to KOS eachother afterwards :p

Next their was some serious Fighting @ mb with Cartel and Blood Titans My tank,2 Pac and another FA spy sniper were defending.
In the end we got several kills each and I think I was the only 1 to not die once (No brag :p)

But what surprised me was that after a kill the enemy actually DMed me and said well done and that it was a GG.

Of course we still killed eachother again :D

Well thats all im done.
But its things like this that make the game so fun to play
and it also makes u log out feeling calm and not stressed out after a flame fest.

Matty.:angel:

Original monk
02-02-04, 15:49
after a few days of looking for it i finally found my core of ds, thanx alot zoomzoom, i wub you

such a pain of my chest: atlast im settled with searching for stuff fo my monk so now i can level quietly and relaxed

peace, blessed, serenity, relaxation, tranquility, chill

cu later all

mathew: i yust saw youre title: stay of the shrooms ok or you will turn mad mmkay and think youre a vegetable or a fruit or sumthing like a banana or an apple and when people wonna give you a hand you will bite them cause you think they gonna reach out to you to eat you MMkay (or yust stand in a bucket of sand all day thinking youre a tomato and be mad if youre parents dont give you any water on time mmkay)

Matthew.v.smith
02-02-04, 15:58
Lol well whatever u say ^^

ezza
02-02-04, 16:02
picking up on a point made in the first post, when iwas raiding MB with Vet & nish other day, think we went there 3 times raking up numerous kills, but in the end got killed, meh not often i raid the MB so i was the noob raider with the pros;)

but got a DM from from Rith afterwards saying GG that i was a nice fight

GT_Rince
02-02-04, 16:39
Few things I love about this game - apart from winding Ezza and Strych9 up ;)

RP is still possible - But you sometimes have to instigate it. Most peeps will join in if it isa bit of fun...

I still love being a noob. A few days ago I rolled my PE after the changes to the DMG output of sniper rifles - and am I glad I did...! But there is still something enjoyable and excuting being chased over almost a full zone by a mob you KNOW you cannot kill. This happened at Emmerson. I fired off a round into a large Hover Bomber. It then chased me to the zone line and almost killed me in the process :D

And friends in-game :)

ezza
02-02-04, 16:41
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Few things I love about this game - apart from winding Ezza and Strych9 up ;)

i get the feeling that strych9 likes winding me up along with you, oh and rade does it to me to:(

ZoneVortex
02-02-04, 16:59
uhh UHHH

this black tea tastes like burning hair!! ahhh

Candaman
02-02-04, 17:33
hahaha ezza ur a noob u die easier than psi vendors and do less dmg than them infact Roach > ezza.

Now u can add me to that list =P

Cytaur
02-02-04, 17:34
in soviet russia, this game loves you

GT_Rince
02-02-04, 17:57
Originally posted by ezza
i get the feeling that strych9 likes winding me up along with you, oh and rade does it to me to:(

Nahhhh - surely not ;)

ezza
02-02-04, 18:25
Originally posted by Candaman
hahaha ezza ur a noob u die easier than psi vendors and do less dmg than them infact Roach > ezza.

Now u can add me to that list =P *adds canadaman to thelist*

edit: and what he says aint true:mad: