PDA

View Full Version : KK Please read this

Chic0
02-02-04, 13:59
hello all i found a fucking bug:
i wanted today to get a sympati to BD i want to move to there
my char had -91 sl to BD
mission i couldnt due not enoghe SL (tryed)
then the only option is to do a killing spree at the CA hq
witch are both enemy for my faction and Bd faction i went to there killed some CA npc and suddenly i notice my Soulight is -34
WTF i said to my self
i killed enemy NPC and my SL got down i asking u kk to fix that bug and fix my char plz !!!

MjukisDjur
02-02-04, 14:07
Nelson : HA HA

What can one say... Bummer

Punisher-X
02-02-04, 14:10
what faction are u in chic0?

Chic0
02-02-04, 14:11
charn sect

___T-X____
02-02-04, 15:20
rofl, classic mistake.

KK put DRE employees there that spawn into CA employees seats. You have to pay attention and make sure u dont kill them....whoops to late....

its RP and they wont change it....

looks like its cyclops missions at the MB while avoiding the gank, use an epic weopon if u can cos it wont drop as u prob know...

YoDa-UK
02-02-04, 15:49
tought luck m8, KK won't fix that unless their feeling very happy about themselves and you're a lucky sob

As to getting from -90 odd symp to +50, get someone who is in CA faction and pay em for repeated killing, it is the only way to do and should take about an hour tops.

Only trouble ive heard lately is that some think its exploiting todo it, yet it is the only way to change a faction when your symps that screwed up.

CarniFlex
02-02-04, 15:56
imagine if faction sympathy had nothing to do with the faction you wanted to join, only the amount of cash you had to pay to join, like if youre +100 you pay 1k, if youre at +10 you pay100k if youre -10 you pay 200k and if youre at -90 you pay 9 mil. there settled, long time players can switch factions if they want, just cost em alittle more.

Original monk
02-02-04, 16:08
Originally posted by CarniFlex
imagine if faction sympathy had nothing to do with the faction you wanted to join, only the amount of cash you had to pay to join, like if youre +100 you pay 1k, if youre at +10 you pay100k if youre -10 you pay 200k and if youre at -90 you pay 9 mil. there settled, long time players can switch factions if they want, just cost em alittle more.

indeed a very nice idea and better then the timeconsuming "kill the enemy faction noob 400 times"

btw: another question: i am protopharma with my apumonkey and he wants to go next but im afraid that my noobie-ass will be handed on a plate if i run into the next HQ and go change faction ... thanx to those crazy NPC guards.

now: do i have to go another faction first especially so i can go to that HQ a little later witouth the guards killin me ?

this methods suck, same as to get black dragon or tg or tsunami with youre character who is from an enemy faction :/

the guards woop youre ass while youre changing the faction :/

cant we have all the factionchange npc's on a diffrent neutral place ? so we can safely change factions ? or ami yust being stupid and is all this changed a long time ago witouth me knowing ?

possible

cu laterz

cRazy2003
02-02-04, 18:05
well im ca and for once my faction got its own bak :D

mr murb
02-02-04, 19:33
the other option is leave the game running for weeks.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85381

faction sym goes up automatically. just to slowly.

Scikar
02-02-04, 19:38
Originally posted by Original monk
indeed a very nice idea and better then the timeconsuming "kill the enemy faction noob 400 times"

btw: another question: i am protopharma with my apumonkey and he wants to go next but im afraid that my noobie-ass will be handed on a plate if i run into the next HQ and go change faction ... thanx to those crazy NPC guards.

now: do i have to go another faction first especially so i can go to that HQ a little later witouth the guards killin me ?

this methods suck, same as to get black dragon or tg or tsunami with youre character who is from an enemy faction :/

cant we have all the factionchange npc's on a diffrent neutral place ? so we can safely change factions ? or ami yust being stupid and is all this changed a long time ago witouth me knowing ?

possible

cu laterz

There's two solutions. One, if you're unclanned, then if you have high symp with even an enemy faction, you should be able to run past them without being shot. Depends on whether they are the instant shoot or warn first guards.

The second is, get kicked out of your current faction. Then you end up with no faction, and as long as you have positive symp with your desired faction you won't get shot by their guards, so you can just walk in, pay the 300k and switch over. Be aware though, that sometimes if you leave your clan you have no faction until you zone. So if you leave your clan just before switching zone a few times to make sure you have no faction, otherwise you might be put back in PP just as you zone into NeXT HQ. :p

t0tt3
02-02-04, 20:46
First of all you cant have -90ish SL in a faction its called FS :p

Then all NPCs that are green "default RPOS" you will LOOSE SL!!!!

U need bad FS to kill the NPC:s then you dont loose SL

QuantumDelta
02-02-04, 21:34
As was said above, you killed some DRE NPCs.
Not CA.
There are DRE Employees and security guards in CA HQ.

All you really need to do is a couple of missions and then leave your PC on idling while you sleep or such.

Next time, be more careful what you shoot.

-=z=-
02-02-04, 22:39
Originally posted by Original monk

possible

cu laterz

Just get your Next symp up and go to the Convention Center and change to Next there. I safely changed from BT to TT at the Con Center.

Original monk
02-02-04, 22:47
cool, i didnt knew that, thanx for these intresting tips scikar & -=Z=-

:)

good evening

Chic0
03-02-04, 14:08
I didnt killed any DRE they were all CA and they were REd to me completly red i know what i hit and i know what i killed its just a stupied bug and i want my char fix

Doc Holliday
03-02-04, 16:17
no mate. we all know what u did. get over it. go idle overnight and your sl will climb up. even better. go play in the new jail. u got naughty sl your well safe in there o_O

hell i will reactivate my account and come meet u for company.