PDA

View Full Version : MB monk traders

Hoernerice
02-02-04, 13:05
ok. we ask if the monk traders could get moved or something else could happen with them. reason is simpel they stand there in a fireline. pk go between them and we have to kick him out. normaly u hit then min. one of this traders.
ok they changed now something.... they put around them boxes :confused:
that not get the problem away. no its just harder now.
what u think about and what have kk think? i mean what is the sence behind this boxes around them o_O

MrTrip
02-02-04, 13:31
I couldent agree with you more. They are always dieing. It gets real ****** real fast. :mad:

DigestiveBiscui
02-02-04, 14:44
yea...once u hit them the guards in the room go nuts as well

annoying with plasma weps

Gestra
02-02-04, 15:14
Perhaps one should not shoot there own faction guards and vendors that operate in there base.

No theres an idea !

Alamais
02-02-04, 15:16
Um... maybe you don't understand the idea of stray fire. Not like they shot them on purpose, but people run through there and if you miss a shot while shooting at em then you're most likely gonna hit those suckers. So how about we think about all the facts before trying to flame.

Now there's an idea!

Gestra
02-02-04, 15:20
Originally posted by Alamais
Um... maybe you don't understand the idea of stray fire. Not like they shot them on purpose, but people run through there and if you miss a shot while shooting at em then you're most likely gonna hit those suckers. So how about we think about all the facts before trying to flame.

Now there's an idea!

Stray fire. People are shooting in a small room with innocent civillians yeah, They are absolutely intent free when they hit them. Perhaps the intelligent thing would be to not shoot when there is vendors near by. Murdering some one by sheer carelessness on the runners part is just as guilty as doing it deliberately.

Or perhaps get some skills and not miss the people you shoot at

Now theres an even better idea !

INFERNO22
02-02-04, 16:34
Hell No, they should stay its your fault u Lose SL for Pk'n there in the first place. It would be to easy for you coz the guards Dont shoot...there soldiers they should Kill u Not Shout at u ... u can go in to the Crahn Hq if ur enemy and get wasted in seconds but go into Mb and not get wasted at all they just Shout at u...So in my point of veiw i thinkthey should stay at least u lose your Sl:mad:

Organics
02-02-04, 18:06
Originally posted by Gestra
Stray fire. People are shooting in a small room with innocent civillians yeah, They are absolutely intent free when they hit them. Perhaps the intelligent thing would be to not shoot when there is vendors near by. Murdering some one by sheer carelessness on the runners part is just as guilty as doing it deliberately.

Yeah that's a great idea :rolleyes:

Now think about it carefully. What happens if you are the one being attacked? Do you wait to have your ass handed to you or do you fire back? Yes you could run run run, but alot of people like to fight back against others.

DigestiveBiscui
02-02-04, 18:42
Originally posted by Gestra

shut up

Now theres the BEST idea :)

der Ed
02-02-04, 18:53
Let the vendors stuff the pks into the boxes. Mercs then can ship them to the NCPD office. (To simplify this, mercs only have to put stamps and adress on the box, and pks appear in the office). NCPD pays 50k per PK they recieve. Nice new business for MB clans :D

Archeus
02-02-04, 18:57
OMG They are trying to nerf the NPC monks now! :o

Hoernerice
03-02-04, 00:40
ok u say we should look where we shoot. hmm. ok. let me think when u come with this rl/rp things.
when it would rl. i would go to them and say:"ppl bad palce move u fucking ass away"
but i think that i must not say this of course every normal trader would change place after the first fire.

Divide
03-02-04, 02:16
I agree that they need to be moved, but I do have to say-- its nice to fight an apu stupid enough to barrel that room and kill all 3 of the guards so you can then kill him, and hack his -32 sl belt... ah good stuff.

Just take out the juice bar or whatever the hell it is on the cryton's side of mb and put a yak's there. problem solved

ezza
03-02-04, 02:47
haha i remember killing them on my monk when iwas a merc, wasnt good cos id just killed a allie dumb enough to help a TG then i go and kill a trader dude, then the guards opens up on me, only just made it back to my clan apartment

so ya i think they should be moved.

genrep room anyone?:p

El Barto
03-02-04, 10:34
They are fine, I ahve been a CM for a long while and fought in that rooms loads of times, there is no problem. If u hit an NPC, number 1 aim more carefully, number 2, why not just go to another room?

VetteroX
03-02-04, 12:14
how about we move them AND remove all of mb guards? its win win... I could pk in there and mercs could die with some honor instead of hiding behinf guards.

Hoernerice
03-02-04, 12:19
when u hunt a pk i should tell him when he is in this room:"Sry, could u plz move to the next room. i have problems here with the traders wich around u at the mom. thx."
when this happen i have all the years done something wrong o.o

Nightbrother
03-02-04, 12:26
Originally posted by VetteroX
how about we move them AND remove all of mb guards? its win win... I could pk in there and mercs could die with some honor instead of hiding behinf guards.

Yeah, let's remove all of the guards, and all of the NPC's, except a handful, spread across the map, and let that handful sell everything, cause that would be awesome.

I also think we should make a throne for Vet outside MB, and when CM or other lowly people come and want to fight they must prostrate themselves before voicing a challenge to him. He will then descend from his throne and smite everyone. After the battle, 10 people must stand around him and congratulate his superb victory, while sticking needles in his head every 10 seconds to keep it from inflating too much.

El_MUERkO
03-02-04, 12:28
Originally posted by VetteroX

I think most sensible soldiers will agree you can die with all the honor you want, I'd rather call in the artillery and frag you in your sleep :)