PDA

View Full Version : Mosquito drone info?

phunqe
02-02-04, 10:41
Hey,

Does anybody know if it's battle or assault drone type (short range and slow or long range and fast)?

Thanks.

phunqe
03-02-04, 12:26
Anyone? :(

Original monk
03-02-04, 13:08
i dont know shit about the drones to be honest, i know there is a raptor thread some threads back, but i dunno anything baout the mosquito, maybe you should direct jernau here on the forums, i also tought that pamp3rk3 here on the forums knew the req's, but i dunno em myself: i do know that the addihull of it is worth alot of money on saturn :)

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 13:10
mosquito is a fast one, the raptor is a slow heavy one.

i think O_o

phunqe
03-02-04, 13:25
Ah well, thanks for the replies :)

I'll just have to get my droner capped soon and try it out.
Seems like a wicked drone :)

*Thinks of enemy PKers at MB*
*Thinks of mosquito*
*Drools*

JiNxY
03-02-04, 13:38
Raptor and Mosquito both move like PN

Mosquito is Gatling drone with 4 burst fire at 275 spm i think not sure cos im dead atm :p

its range is about 18k i think also, not as much as PN but still far enough, it does saayy 60 dmg to your average unbuffed tank.
not much more to a spy tho. of course ppu buffs make it shitty but you can wait them out :D

just took a look i get 288 RoF, and 12k range, i dont quite cap it tho at 176% dmg and no monky about to drone3 me, im guessing the rof/range doesnt get noticably better

Cyphor
03-02-04, 13:49
Must have been toned down since the test server then, used to be 400+ from what i remember...shredded through most things in pvp though :p so thats prob the reason.