View Full Version : [ot] hahahhahaha janet jackson nude

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:43
anyone watching the superbowl half time show just see that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ZoneVortex
02-02-04, 03:45
yeah justin timberlake (**********)her

WHAT THE HELL

You can't say the word r-a-p-e on this forum now?

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:45
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
yeah justin timberlake (**********)her

haha oh man that clips gonna be all over the net within minutes

******** <--- seems like you cant HAhaha

Shadow Dancer
02-02-04, 03:47
Wait what happened exactly? Tell me!

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:49
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Wait what happened exactly? Tell me!

It was hard to tell really, justin timberlake or whatever reached over as part of his dance act and i think the end of his jacket or his watch or something hooked janet's strap, knocked half her top off....got about 3-4 seconds of boob in there before it cut to commercial

NS_CHROME54
02-02-04, 03:49
wtf, i saw a little bit of that show, but not much (i loathe and despise football. hockey forever!)

edit: how interesting :)

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:50
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
wtf, i saw a little bit of that show, but not much (i loathe and despise football. hockey forever!)

ya hockey > football, but still the superbowls always a great game to watch even if you don't follow football

although its been somewhat of a slow first half...with the exception of the last few minutes :p

Rade
02-02-04, 03:52
"janet superbowl boob" doesnt yield anything on google yet.
What does one have to do to get some quality pr0n around here.

Morris
02-02-04, 03:54
The index page of another forum I visit has been replaced by:

HOLY CHRIST, YES, WE ALL KNOW THEY SHOWED A TIT ON NETWORK TELEVISION!!! FORUMS CLOSED UNTIL YOU LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT AND THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DETERMINED TO SHARE THIS GROUNDBREAKING NEWS WITH THE WORLD DECIDE TO GO AWAY.

lorfl

Too bad I missed it :(

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:55
Originally posted by Morris
The index page of another forum I visit has been replaced by:

lorfl

Too bad I missed it :(

Whoever runs that forum needs to get the pickel out of thier assholes.

Its just funny shit...and something to talk about :p

NS_CHROME54
02-02-04, 03:57
hey kk someone's showing you how to make the new stripper models. don't waste the opportunity :p

Morris
02-02-04, 03:59
Originally posted by g0rt
Whoever runs that forum needs to get the pickel out of thier assholes.

I thought it was funny :p

This particular forum has about 1500 members on at any given time, so I can imagine there were about 5 zillion threads within a minute of it happening

g0rt
02-02-04, 03:59
Originally posted by Morris
I thought it was funny :p

This particular forum has about 1500 members on at any given time, so I can imagine there were about 5 zillion threads within a minute of it happening

Oh ok then :eek:

SamuraiPizzaCat
02-02-04, 04:00
Originally posted by Rade
"janet superbowl boob" doesnt yield anything on google yet.
What does one have to do to get some quality pr0n around here.

removedzor real quick
*hides from nid*

Rade
02-02-04, 04:03
Originally posted by SamuraiPizzaCat
removed cuz im being all nice to majin and stuff
:p

Oh thanks *bookmarks*

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:03
edited - g

omg dude when niddy sees that link hes gonna burst a blood vessel :eek:

Ark
02-02-04, 04:06
omg dude when niddy sees that link hes gonna burst a blood vessel :eek:

lol ayep ;)

Rade
02-02-04, 04:07
Yeah its pretty obvious kinda... linking pr0n.. into nc forums.. bad
majin! bad! oh and thanks again.

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:07
rofl, and rofl again for pr0n link

SamuraiPizzaCat
02-02-04, 04:08
REMOVE IT QUICK

Marx
02-02-04, 04:08
Were they nice?

:(

:lol:

Rade
02-02-04, 04:09
REMOVE IT QUICK

hahaha nooooo refuse :D

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:09
ascii b00bs!

( . ) ( . )

SamuraiPizzaCat
02-02-04, 04:10
RADE >_<
*throwes rock at Rade*

Rade
*thock* ow! ok fixed.. *sulks in the corner*

Psyco Groupie
g0rts the one who quote j00

Psycho Killa
Omg fuck you now I have a pron site on my history at work!

Damn I was watching that in the break room but its antena so it was to snowy to see that :p

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:11
DO WORK THEN!!! ... :rolleyes:

Rade
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Omg fuck you now I have a pron site on my history at work!

Damn I was watching that in the break room but its antena so it was to snowy to see that :p

I knew only good things would come outta that :D

SamuraiPizzaCat
thanks guys
oh and PK it serves you right for clickin on things RADE posts
bad PK *spanks*

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:12
dont spam my thread with offtopic garble you fools or you'll get it closed

i wonder if mike jackson saw it....probably spankin it to his owns sisters tit tbh :lol:

40$Poser
HAHAHAHAHAH that's awesome.

Psychoninja
I thought I was the only one that caught that 8|

btw, halftime show sucked.....

Psycho Killa
02-02-04, 04:14
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
DO WORK THEN!!! ... :rolleyes:

Um im a security guard you can only walk around a place so many times in an 8 hour period without going insane. I only have to do ive tours and spend half the day looking at monitors and the internet.

Marx
02-02-04, 04:14
http://dirtynuke.net/janet.PNG

'sup dudes.

Anyone notice that the internet is chugging along now?

:confused:

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:17
theres a red box on the img!

Marx
02-02-04, 04:19
Yeah, it wasn't really anything special.

Just an amorphous blob that peeked for a bit.

:(

Probably a bazillion videos of this being uploaded on the internet right now, as we speak.

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 04:23
Well....finaly I have a reason not to hate Justin Timberlake :rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:24
ok .. is there some sort of disco in the middle of a 'football (no feet ever used)' game in america ?

:rolleyes: :wtf:

Marx
02-02-04, 04:24
ok .. is there some sort of disco in the middle of a 'football (no feet ever used)' game in america ?

You didn't know that?

Dance dance.

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 04:25
It's called a half time show :rolleyes:

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:26

Maybe theres no feet used but theres lots of necks'a'snappin

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:27
yeah right, all the hard boyz from teh bronx wear 10 feet of bubble rap .. you want violence .. hockey is better .. good old rugby pwnz j00 yankies tho :D

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:28
yeah right, all the hard boyz from teh bronx where 10 feet of bubble rap .. you want violence .. hockey is better .. good old rugby pwnz j00 yankies tho :D

Hockey is the best.

I watched rugby a few times, it was boring tbh (my opinion tho).

The reason theres so much padding is because they smoke each other so bad they would all be dead in 2 games. Try getting tackled by a 450 pound black guy 25 times in 15 minutes. See how you do without the "bubble wrap" smart guy.

Hockey is the win because its constant action, lots of hitting and fighting only ends in a 2minute penalty! (not a 6 month suspension like pussy basketball/etc :p)

Anyways im gonna go watch the rest of the game...then survivor all-stars! WOOT!@

Enjoy flaming me for being a survivor fan while im gone! (best game show evar!) Oh yeah and fuck you haters too!

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 04:29
yeah right, all the hard boyz from teh bronx wear 10 feet of bubble rap

o_O
eh?

nerf survivor....

Marx
Originally posted by Psychoninja
o_O
eh?

my thoughts exactly.

O_o

Psyco Groupie
padding

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:31
padding

plz see my edited last post in response to your "padding" flame (dont see many 450 pound guys jumping on people in rugby tbh)

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 04:33
I have fractured lower spine from playing football with some friends, and no padding...don't hate on padding, I'm wishing I had some then :p
Had to rest alot and exclude myself from sports for over a year :(
Pretty much how I ended up playing cron :rolleyes:

Lucid Dream
02-02-04, 04:36
It was so obviously on purpose....

happens right as timberlake sings "I bet ill have you naked by the end of this song" Not to mention, he clearly ripped it off on purpose, and he is holding the part he ripped off... And jackson is wearing... some... gold.. star.. thing.. over the nipple.

Marx
02-02-04, 04:37
Originally posted by Lucid Dream
It was so obviously on purpose....

happens right as timberlake sings "I bet ill have you naked by the end of this song" Not to mention, he clearly ripped it off on purpose, and he is holding the part he ripped off... And jackson is wearing... some... gold.. star.. thing.. over the nipple.

I agree.

But she's still hot for what, a 45 year old?

Lucid Dream
02-02-04, 04:39
Something like that... lol..

Scikar
02-02-04, 04:40
The reason theres so much padding is because they smoke each other so bad they would all be dead in 2 games. Try getting tackled by a 450 pound black guy 25 times in 15 minutes. See how you do without the "bubble wrap" smart guy.

Thing is, that's pretty much exactly what happens in rugby. Maybe you were watching rugby league instead of rugby union.

Rade
02-02-04, 04:41
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Well....finaly I have a reason not to hate Justin Timberlake :rolleyes:

Oh. How eloquently put. I second that.

Richard Blade
02-02-04, 04:42
<delete>
Slow again as usual.

g0rt
02-02-04, 04:43
Originally posted by Scikar
Thing is, that's pretty much exactly what happens in rugby. Maybe you were watching rugby league instead of rugby union.

Either rugby isnt as hardcore, or rugby players play an average of 1-2 games a season. If people got hit as hard and as frequently as football players do, WITHOUT padding, they would be dead in a month or out the first or second game.

I mean, its that simple tbh.
o_O

Rade
02-02-04, 04:43
Hm, when it comes to these type of sports, I just find them
boring. Altho I lived in Ireland for a while, hated it, but they have
something called gaelic fotball, which is ubar. Basicly alot of guys,
no protection, punching and kicking the shit outta eachother. Oh
and theres a ball involved somehow, altho I didnt look at it much.

Scikar
02-02-04, 04:47
Either rugby isnt as hardcore, or rugby players play an average of 1-2 games a season. If people got hit as hard and as frequently as football players do, WITHOUT padding, they would be dead in a month or out the first or second game.

o_O

Well think of it this way. If you play from the start without padding, and you get hit a lot, and hard, then you're gonna come out pretty tough and able to take it. If, on the other hand, you only ever play with padding on, then you're not going to develop the same resilience, are you? I just get the feeling that american football players have gotten so used to playing with padding and helmets that they can't play without. Also because if a player was injured he would likely sue his club for not forcing him to wear padding. :p

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 04:47
gaelic is cool

rugby just has rules against tackles that could get you paralysed ... that way you get skillful people not just fat men on drugs

t0rqu3
02-02-04, 04:50
muay thai is cool.

Q`alooaith
02-02-04, 04:58

o_O

The aim's are diffrent..

Rugby (RB), your trying to take down the ball carryer, who can't pass forward...

American football (AF), your trying to block the other team from getting somone with the ball into your end zone..

So in AF you'll get people jumping forward to knock people down, and people generaly throw themselve's forward and into the fray without a care for what they are doing..

But in RB you've got to think of where you are on the line, the game don't stop when the ball carrer goes down, it carry's on pretty much and so slamming into a guy as hard as you can is not worth it.. Also you get more dodging in RB..

You'll also note that RB team's are smaller than AF team's, and the number of time's a team put new player's on is also very diffrent.

Back to topic..

It's just a bit of skin, you'd see more skin if she was wearing just a bikni..

Peeping Tom
02-02-04, 04:58
omg i want to see here plastic tits.. pm me it :P
hm yeah we dont have Justin more
K4F

QuantumDelta
02-02-04, 05:06
....wtf?

A) wtf.
B) wtf.
C) Someone look up the definition of nude.
D) .............wtf o_O

Q`alooaith
02-02-04, 05:09
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
C) Someone look up the definition of nude.

Under them clothe's your just as nude as the rest of us..

Without covering's I think would be a good one..

Better topic title would be.. JJ with a bit of one breast partaily showing for three seconds..

ZoneVortex
02-02-04, 05:12
yeah...GO PATRIOTS

QuantumDelta
02-02-04, 05:14
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Under them clothe's your just as nude as the rest of us..

Without covering's I think would be a good one..

Better topic title would be.. JJ with a bit of one breast partaily showing for three seconds.. Yea but, seriously...
You just brought the whole topic to the point of how lame everyone's being o_O
Picture the topic with the name describing how it really was and everyone would laugh at it...

Marx
02-02-04, 05:19
Picture the topic with the name describing how it really was and everyone would laugh at it...

[ot] hahahhahaha janet jackson purposely shows a pastie covered breast (blahblha)

Doesn't have the same shock factor.

edit evidence item A: Note no nipple is exposed. (http://dirtynuke.net/janet1.jpg)

evidence item B: blah blah, drudge report babble about how CBS approved of it. (http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm)

Hippieman
02-02-04, 05:23
If anyone got a link to a video or pic without a censorship block on it. PM Me. I gotta add it to my comedy/pr0n section asap.

nonamebrandeggs
02-02-04, 05:24
I want the damn thing to end already.... Simpsons was supposed to be on at 8:00, but now I gotta wait for like 2 hours ;(.

Psycho Killa
02-02-04, 05:32
All that padding didnt save me 2 six inch screws in the middle of my knee when i fractured it in 3 places playing football in highschool.

Kind of need to add padding when people are nearly dieing of brain trauma.

You want to see a brutal hit see some of the hits a reciever takes when there in mid air trying to catch a ball it makes me want to cry for them sometimes.

Scikar I dont think you get resiliant to concusions o_O

And actualy they did a study with a college football team wore shock measurers in there helmets for I forget a few games or a season and actualy the people who had it worse off where the lineman since they consitently bang there heads together everyyyyy single play.

ZoneVortex
02-02-04, 05:36
PATRIOTS WIN! eat that...carolina people

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 05:38
If it has to be any team winning the Superbowl, I'm happy it was the patriots....don't care for the panthers.

Damn PK, I don't know who has it worse...you or me... 8|
my spine hasn't fully healed btw, still can't play sports, doctor just barely said i can work out a bit to get back in shape, but I have to be careful with heavy stuff :(

t0rqu3
02-02-04, 05:38
If you guys want hits might I interest you in muay thai (thai boxing)

it's like boxing but with elbows, knees, clinching (like grappling, but its pretty limited) fists, and kicks.

It's pretty cool, it's like Sagat off Street Fighter haha.

I compete in muay thai, its brutal. NO PADDING.

Peeping Tom
02-02-04, 05:40
WTH does she have on here nipple.. oh well no nipple = no boob pics for meh
K4F

edit.. she got fugly tits.. kinda woobley .. yuck

Psycho Killa
02-02-04, 05:43
Haha you have it worse im perfectly fine now the only thing that bothers me is when i do leg extensions when lifting. Other then that im 100% just got 2 big screws (cant even tell they are there) and a 7 inch scar on my knee :p

Battlewounds are teh uber :)

nonamebrandeggs
02-02-04, 05:44
Story here o_O. (http://www.canada.com/sports/football/story.html?id=B638D681-2400-4F94-929E-9F1D29D0E886)

Psychoninja
02-02-04, 05:45
I used to take tai kwon do classes a few years ago, and I used to train with a friend who took muay thai on the side. He told me it was pretty brutal, pretty much the training he did was to make him a little more resilient to pain when he sparred. He always had these neat bruises on his legs to show :p

40$Poser
02-02-04, 05:54
hahaha judging by the details of the article, Timberlake can now officially be called a pervert.

Peeping Tom
02-02-04, 06:11
Originally posted by 40$Poser
hahaha judging by the details of the article, Timberlake can now officially be called a pervert.
he dated Britney Spears.. enuf said..
K4F

rob444
02-02-04, 07:00
I smell a lawsuit ^^

ZoneVortex
02-02-04, 07:02
Originally posted by rob444
I smell a lawsuit ^^

nah she liked it

rob444
02-02-04, 07:04
Haha, lol. Yeah I think she just stood up and made a flash ;)

jernau
02-02-04, 07:40
Hilariously desperate publicity stunt.

Did they really think no-one would see through it?

Clyde
02-02-04, 08:12
it was all staged and was done on purpose. maybe the people over at cbs didnt know bout it (which i doubt) but janet and timberlake for sure. I mean comon, how many females do you know that wears nipple tassles under theyre leather outfit, i sure as hell dont know any (cept that one stripper girl i dated but thats another story).

And its not like its anything new on a public station either, look at lil kim at the VMAs last year

JackScratch
02-02-04, 08:59
OK, caught it the first time, then saw several replays, you know because it was so horrible they had to show it again like a thousand times, and I never saw hint one of a tassel, just bare breast. Now say what you want, but I agree about it being a publicity stunt, but as for it being a stupid one, I would have to say It has spawned a thread on this forum. There is no such thing as bad attention. All that matters is that they are watching you. Can you imagine anything else they could have gotten away with that would have caused this much of a stir?

g0rt
02-02-04, 09:25
i wasn't really paying attention, i was actually putting a pizza in the oven....and i saw it out of hte corner of my eye so i was like WTF?

if u guys say its staged i guess its staged then :p

Clyde
02-02-04, 09:29
[don't post the pic please]

JackScratch
02-02-04, 09:31
No0t even a question. They should get a refund from acting school. Janet made the slightest attempt to look surprised, but the rest was as calculated and deliberate an act as I have ever seen. Hmm, you ask yourself, do women usualy wera outfits with breast coverings that can be removed individualy and easily? If I were a woman, I would strap those things on solid, and if I didn't I would be just as responsible as if I had intended to flash a nation. I don't care what they showed on Network TV, it does sadden me however that such a cheap and demeaning attempt was made to propmote careers, sad, truely sad.

That doesn't look much like the shot I saw, and I still don't see a clear tassel, though I could see what migh concievably be one, looks a little doctored to me, but I'm no expert.

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 09:35
that's not a tassel...I actually saw a close up of it...it's one of those nipple shields...it's a sun...rays going out in all directions

but uh...dude...you probably shouldn't have that posted on here man...you could get in trouble...specially considering there are minors that play this game...some parent sees that they'll be ticked

i wasn't really paying attention, i was actually putting a pizza in the oven....and i saw it out of hte corner of my eye so i was like WTF?

apparently the song ends with like I'll have your clothes off by the end of the evening or some such crap...so I think something was sposed to happen...but not her boob flopping out...haha

Clyde
02-02-04, 09:54
well im sure that if a parent was really paying that close attention, they'd be saying WTF in the first place for them even looking at this thread considering all the links to pics in it or maybe even playing this game since it is rated MA and lots of sexualy explicit content in it so :rolleyes: . anyways if a mod that this is not appropriate then just remove the pic, however since i dont nor does anyone else here seem to see a nipple, i wouldnt consider it no more of a nude pic than the hotty mayhem mike has in his sig.

Rieper
02-02-04, 10:35
anyone under 18 playing this game is doing so illegally if i understand correctly.. so i dont see what the problem from that point of view is. tho some people might be offended by seeing a 40 year old has been singer's wrinkly tit.

g0rt
02-02-04, 10:38
ROFL ya ok some stupid kid cant handle a tit with a nipple cover

what happens when his parents walk by and hes running through pepper park? :rolleyes:

BombShell
02-02-04, 10:39
ROFL ya ok some stupid kid cant handle a tit with a nipple cover

what happens when his parents walk by and hes running through pepper park? :rolleyes:

V-chip throu PP :)

Archeus
02-02-04, 10:42
wow someone shows boobs on TV. After 9pm european TV pretty much has boobs everywhere.

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 10:47
Well if you'll remember...in the US the game is edited...all the people in PP are wearing bikini lookin thing :( Which brings me to a question...where can I get that damn patch to fix that...haha

and what Janet Jackson had on wasn't a nipple cover...it fits over the nipple and covers teh areola...and is held on by a piercing (if I recall)...geez...learn about your piecings... :p

wow someone shows boobs on TV. After 9pm european TV pretty much has boobs everywhere

yeah...well...that's why europe and other places are hip...that's what you get when you live in a country that was founded by people who were even too uptight for england at the time...hell...in some states it's technically against the law to have sex in any position that is not Missionary...haha...though naturally nothing actually is done about it :p

BombShell
02-02-04, 10:50
duno about u i dont want to look at square boobs so ill leive my bikini skins on :)

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 10:52
it's not even that I care to look at them...i'm seldom in PP...it's more of a fact of the matter thing...haha

BombShell
02-02-04, 10:55
if u ever do find it dont look at the fat lady. be limp for weeks

BombShell
02-02-04, 10:58
thay also need a bar for the ladys. and when a man char tries to get in the girl npc's will flat line u :)

Q`alooaith
02-02-04, 11:07
Originally posted by Archeus
wow someone shows boobs on TV. After 9pm european TV pretty much has boobs everywhere.

hell there's breasts everywhere before 9pm, though they are covered with clothes... ;)

It's alway's confused me, how you can show blood gut's and gore all day long, but anything to do with sex goe's bye bye..

Archeus
02-02-04, 11:44
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
It's alway's confused me, how you can show blood gut's and gore all day long, but anything to do with sex goe's bye bye..

Not for everywhere.

When I was in Boston they would show something like hell raiser on saturday morning TV (just a flick over from the kids cartoons), and you could happly see someone getting thier skin flayed off them, but the second there was a sex scene it was ripped out of it. Likewise, you could bury an axe into someones skull over and over on TV but then you have to say "Flip you dumbhead" in poor voiceover kind of way.

Of course Texas (least where I was) didn't have these sort of problems with showing this sort of stuff. Really seems to be only certain states.

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 12:48
A lot of it seems to be mainly concentrated in the "Bible Belt" area...if I recall...unfortunately, I'm located right in the middle of it being in Oklahoma...we're over run with rabid baptists (nothing against you if you happen to be a baptist and reading this)...we have something like 9-12 baptist churches in my town alone...and we're a small town...only about 5x4 miles big...haha

Q`alooaith
02-02-04, 15:47
Seen brittany spear's (I dun care how it's spelt) vid, toxic?

That's not a bodysuit, that's just a thong and nout else.. that's on daytime tv..

soo.. depend's where you are in the world more or less.. BTW, B******* is a perfectly aceptable word if used in the right context at any time of the day..

J. Folsom
02-02-04, 16:25
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
yeah...well...that's why europe and other places are hip...that's what you get when you live in a country that was founded by people who were even too uptight for england at the time...hell...in some states it's technically against the law to have sex in any position that is not Missionary...haha...though naturally nothing actually is done about it :p "Hello, my name is officer Bob, I see you've made an appointment for sex, good job, I will be here all the time to ensure you stay in the Missionary position."

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 16:28
hahahaha

Oh man...there's a disturbing thought...some chubby, middle aged, next-best-thing to a rentacop sitting in a chair in the corner making sure you never leave missionary...hahah:lol:

Duder
02-02-04, 16:54
I dont really feel excited knowing that ive seen a bit of Janet Jacksons breast, and i still hate Justin Timberlake and wish him death. Nice metal thingy though.

Original monk
02-02-04, 17:04
Originally posted by Duder
I dont really feel excited knowing that ive seen a bit of Janet Jacksons breast, and i still hate Justin Timberlake and wish him death. Nice metal thingy though.

i think justin timberlake is a little boy that should be banned from television and radio so we dont here he's nonsense nomore ... but i dont wish em dead .... yet (same with britney, let her stay alive but ban her music and ugley videoclips)

i havent seen the thingie on tv but im sure janet jackson will be very happy with a littlebit attention, thats what being an artist is all about not ?? placing yourself in the spotlight and amusing/entertaining people ?? looks like she succeeded: its the 4th page on this thread allready so :)

cu later all

(i didnt see it but when i knew yustin would be in it i wouldnt of seen it anyway fo sure)

Peeping Tom
02-02-04, 17:08
if i was still ******.. i would have asked for some sexy pics of Micheal Jackson x_X but i aint so i wont...
K4F

L0KI
02-02-04, 17:40
Rugby is 100 times more violent/dangerous than American Football will ever be.

However, I played both sports for local teams (in the UK :p)
and really enjoyed American football.

Yes - you do get hit hard playing (american) football, but the padding makes it fun to be hit :D

Judge
02-02-04, 18:13
lol.... that was such a poor setup. Justin Timberlake should be taken to some moor and shot, repeatedly.

jernau
02-02-04, 18:37
Originally posted by Judge
lol.... that was such a poor setup. Justin Timberlake should be taken to some moor and shot, repeatedly.

No change there then ;).

Trip
03-02-04, 02:54
...lol...this is funneh.
anyways...your looking for boobs and your looking at your TV...get in with the times dude! Its all Hard drive now...the net is your oyster....

eww