PDA

View Full Version : Omg Omg!!!!

bibliotequa
02-02-04, 02:21
OMG OMG OMG http://www.seewhathappens.com

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 02:27
That HAS to be aimed at the US market .. what a shite advertisement that proves nothing

semi cool tho.

retr0n
02-02-04, 02:28
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
That HAS to be aimed at the US market .. what a shite advertisement that proves nothing

semi cool tho.

rofl my thoughts exactly

//Radium

NS_CHROME54
02-02-04, 02:29
wow that was a waste of my life.

SamuraiPizzaCat
02-02-04, 02:48
lol
what was the point of that?

bibliotequa
02-02-04, 03:10
i dont know, it was some superbowl commercial that stops right when the cars flip, and gives the link, it was pretty suspenceful, i was hoping for a crash though :(

Benjie
02-02-04, 08:23
i

d
o
n
t

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

c
a
r
e

a
b
o
u
t

S
h
i
t

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

a
d
v
e
r
t
i
s
m
e
n
t
s

Archeus
02-02-04, 08:26
These ones are better....

http://www.terrytate.reebok.com/

Dade Murphey
02-02-04, 08:33
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie

semi cool tho.

You know...I really wanted to be sarchastic and start with some racial steretyping here...but eh...I figured I shouldn't, as I don't want to get banned...even if steretypes are fun...like me, I'm a wagon burner...think before long I'll go get me some fire water and maybe the scalp of whitey :D ...but it get's kinda annoying really seeing "that has to be aimed at the US market" or some crap like that...lotta crap like that floating around constantly...so what if our advertisers have too much money and time on their hands...watch the commercial and have fun...they're usually more interesting than half the shit polluting our tv watching
PS...not that I really care what anyone thinks about the US...but damnit don't clump us all together...we're not all the same...I mean, I'm not some uppity, money spending, charge card using, arrogant ass hole who thinks the US is teh greatest thing since sliced cheese...which is nice...but a good smoked gouda is the way to go :D

Gotterdammerung
02-02-04, 09:42
i can see where this is heading