Rieper
01-02-04, 22:22
gratz naim!

cRazy2003
01-02-04, 22:43
i guess this is why they made the sex emode :p

darknessfairy
01-02-04, 22:54
I wanna marry Bob ingame as well as me marrying him IRL...

How do i do it...i wanna do it... pwease? Someone help me oragnise it...

Opar
01-02-04, 22:56
Cute.

Original monk
01-02-04, 23:12
ooh, nice

congratulations naimex

metalangel
02-02-04, 00:03
Cool!

Given you're both females...

...wedding night photos please. :D

QuantumDelta
02-02-04, 00:44
Originally posted by metalangel
Cool!

...wedding night photos please. :D I kinda find that comment ironic.. o_O
Grats, naimex ;)

Rieper
02-02-04, 00:49
Originally posted by darknessfairy
I wanna marry Bob ingame as well as me marrying him IRL...

How do i do it...i wanna do it... pwease? Someone help me oragnise it...

hehe, i'll be the priest.. speak to dribble joy about hiring his clan as ushers/security and hold it in the ByB room. Get lotsa guests, ban PA and weapons except for the merc security. Station a private guard outside the ByB room as well. PPUs for confetti. Might not be easy getting hold of a recordable datacube..

oh yeah, reception afterwards at viarosso with drinks for everyone. Hire a barman :p

if yo fo serious, dm me ingame :)

Ozambabbaz
02-02-04, 01:26
hehe, i always think of this comic strip (http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~extralife/archive.php?date=2003-05-16) every time i read 'bout i-net/game weddings :p

Edit: fergot to say Congrats ;) and are u finished with polishing boots, son?

naimex
02-02-04, 02:23
Originally posted by Ozambabbaz
hehe, i always think of this comic strip (http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~extralife/archive.php?date=2003-05-16) every time i read 'bout i-net/game weddings :p

Edit: fergot to say Congrats ;) and are u finished with polishing boots, son?

yes sir, im in real estate business :)

been wacking grims, doomies, wabbits, anything that gives cash to buy the best of the best in housing and furniture, for my sweet minxy :)

EDIT : Also trying to find all the parts to build a book.. been told you can rewrite them over and over.. i have everything needed to make it except for "tronic parts" anyone know what that is ?

would really love to build a book to write poems in :)

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 02:25
gratz naim you crazy foo'

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

darknessfairy
02-02-04, 10:25

But i love bob IRL too ... fool

Rieper
02-02-04, 10:27
yeah, apparently darknessfairy is a chick. a real chick, unlike neophotographer.. who managed to change her appearance in every damn pic from haircut to skin color o_O

Cytaur
02-02-04, 10:29
as City Admin employee, I announce this wedding illegal and therefore non-existant. Same-sex (or homosexual) marriages are banned in the city of Neocron by order of Lioon Reza our beloved leader.

g0rt
02-02-04, 10:31
Originally posted by Cytaur
as City Admin employee, I announce this wedding illegal and therefore non-existant. Same-sex (or homosexual) marriages are banned in the city of Neocron by order of Lioon Reza our beloved leader.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - keep your prejudices and one word answers off this board ]

Rieper
02-02-04, 10:32
bitch, plz. You got proof of identification? as a high ranking fallen angels rep i declare this marriage sanctified by ourselves as well as any deity they wish to name and i will personally fight any person who doubts the legality of this document.

darknessfairy
02-02-04, 10:35
Originally posted by Rieper
yeah, apparently darknessfairy is a chick. a real chick, unlike neophotographer.. who managed to change her appearance in every damn pic from haircut to skin color o_O

I am indeed female Every single picture anyones been shown, i have looked the same. Also.. Ask junkie or inject...

Rieper
02-02-04, 10:36
i wasnt implying that about you... i recall junkie saying he knows you irl actually :)

darknessfairy
02-02-04, 10:38
Yeah i was gunna sex him when i met him, but he's a bit shy ...

Oh btw Rieper. That is a lovely idea.. We definately need to oragnise it :)

Original monk
02-02-04, 12:24
Originally posted by Cytaur

screw reeza and he's dumb rules :P from what year is reeza ?? 1460 or sumthing ? is this evolution lol ?

you guys are married, nomather what reeza and all he's heellickers think :)

nietschze is an official priest btw, i know cause ive seen he's holy fury come uppon me (he's 4 slot FA that is)

good luck with the rest of youre official wedding: *wihiee* *fireworks* *woohoo*, now lets go party :)

GT_Rince
02-02-04, 13:00
Cool!

...wedding night photos please. :D

I second that remark :D

WebShock
02-02-04, 13:15
always a tard around to ruin a great thread.

[TgR]KILLER
02-02-04, 14:39
awww congratz :)

Q`alooaith
02-02-04, 14:51
Congrat's guy's..

Edit.. You won't know who the hell my char was... so no point..

Ozambabbaz
02-02-04, 15:34
Originally posted by naimex
yes sir, im in real estate business :)

been wacking grims, doomies, wabbits, anything that gives cash to buy the best of the best in housing and furniture, for my sweet minxy :)

EDIT : Also trying to find all the parts to build a book.. been told you can rewrite them over and over.. i have everything needed to make it except for "tronic parts" anyone know what that is ?

would really love to build a book to write poems in :)

oh, i did mean, if yer was finished with teh værnepligt, bwana ;)
dunno 'bout dem books tho, sry

naimex
02-02-04, 16:42
oh, i did mean, if yer was finished with teh værnepligt, bwana ;)
dunno 'bout dem books tho, sry

yup finished military service 28th november.. celebrated so much i ended up 16 hours in a trauma facility :/ before i could go home..

well a fabulous party :)

--------------------------------

spent a day at school writing some RP.. gonna make a thread about it now.. but its like 8 a4 pages.. so gonna take some time..

GT_Rince
02-02-04, 19:19
Originally posted by WebShock
always a tard around to ruin a great thread.

A great thread? o_O

OK!

Shouldn't even be in here - should be in RP forum.

Darth Slayer
02-02-04, 19:36
I always thought Naimex would Marry Quantumdelta......:D
Heh just goes to show don't it. And why was none of your old comrades in SSC invited h'mmmm ?.....8|

Scorpius.

naimex
02-02-04, 20:47
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
I always thought Naimex would Marry Quantumdelta......:D
Heh just goes to show don't it. And why was none of your old comrades in SSC invited h'mmmm ?.....8|

Scorpius.

it happened really fast :P we might get a GM to decour up the place.. not found out yet.. but we might want a second marriage in DoY a grand one. one with a wedding party too :)

but well nietz was there, we had just battled a bit.. seemed like the right time :)

darknessfairy
02-02-04, 21:00
Naim, where did you get your datacube from.. ?

naimex
02-02-04, 21:12
I got it from a m8.. got 3 actually..

2 empty and 1 used..

they can only be used 1 time..

so i wrote the first one but server went down as i was about to press submit.. when i came back it was just an empty used cube not worth anything.. so i hurried getting the last one written..

but if you like to try yourself then ::

Datacubes:
provided by ReefSmoker

TL

Result
Raw Materials

Empty DCs
tronik parts | biotech garbage | cable | cable | processor | processor | broken implant | cable

Empty Book
Ancient Launcher Connectors | Ancient Launcher Connectors | processor | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | Hardware scraps | tronik parts | enery generator

Recordable Disc
Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip | Ancient Launcher Connectors | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | enery generator | hardware based OS

(the ancient launcher connecters can be gotten from minions at : "red point" "shermans bay" "calida bay" only thing i dont know where to get is the "tronic parts" :(

Psyco Groupie
02-02-04, 21:14
you can get discs of that dude in tangent hq cant ya ?

QuantumDelta
02-02-04, 21:31
You can't get tronic parts.
Nothing drops them.
Though I guess a GM could spawn them with permission from higher ups...

KramerTheWeird
02-02-04, 21:32
Congratulations :D how was the honeymoon? hehe

darknessfairy
02-02-04, 23:02
Hmmm i need one, so if any one has a spare, then id sex you lots to get it !

Ransom
03-02-04, 02:09
Darknessfairy, if you are on pluto, I will be able to help you out, in any case the only real difficult mobs are the storm/copbots and the point red type (only the infrantrists drop the launcher connectors so don't worry about the d.harbinger) I may be away a few days as part of my main board seems to have blown and I can't use my keyboard or half my USB's hooray for onscreen keyboard ;-)

heavyporker can obtain them for you too, for a small nominal fee

Cytaur
03-02-04, 02:28
this thread's (literally) g-ay :rolleyes:

metalangel
03-02-04, 04:36
Shouldn't you say 'In Soviet Russia, threads lock moderators!' or something, misery guts?

Marx
03-02-04, 04:39
Shouldn't you say 'In Soviet Russia, threads lock moderators!' or something, misery guts?

In Soviet Russia, comrade Cytaur visits gulag.

For the good of the people.

Yinyin
03-02-04, 04:43
Awww... I remember the good old days on EQ crashing weddings.