PDA

View Full Version : who is the biggest whinners

Biznatchy
01-02-04, 20:12
Monks whine about being nerfed when they are the single most powerfull char in the game.

The random PKers that whine about the carebares messing up there ganking fun, [No Names Please - Ulle]

The Tradeskillers that make all the good things that everone needs and put up with being the weak and feeble.

Tanks that have set pretty solid in a rut. Cant heal very fast cant do massive damage compared to mob/player defense, compared to the APU monk.

PE's that have gotten everything they will ever need and are the only ones that can really use the new combat VHC.

Who out of this group do you see whining the most.

J. Folsom
01-02-04, 20:15
I nomimate myself and you!

You because you made a thread which is (in principle) a thread whining about whiners, and myself because I'm whining about a tread whining about whiners.

:p

Omnituens
01-02-04, 20:16
none of the above.

the real answer is 'Omnituens'

[Spam Picture Removed, You Had Your Chance - Ulle]

joran420
01-02-04, 20:16
what about ppl whining when retarded threads are started ;P

Ulle
01-02-04, 20:17
This is very close to being closed as it stands, if I see any flames in this thread I won't hesitaite to close it. Infact, I am sure I probably should close it right now, lets see how it goes though.....

You have been warned.

Shadow Dancer
01-02-04, 20:19
Ulle you should just close this. Nothing good can possibly come of it. :(

Sefran
01-02-04, 20:20
If a certain class is getting owned by a other class almost every time then u will have moaning. But tbh i dont see any point of all this subject?

Omnituens
01-02-04, 20:20
Originally posted by Ulle
This is very close to being closed as it stands, if I see any flames in this thread I won't hesitaite to close it. Infact, I am sure I probably should close it right now, lets see how it goes though.....

You have been warned.

is flaming yourself against the rules? lol

Ulle
01-02-04, 20:23
Originally posted by Omnituens
is flaming yourself against the rules? lol

No, but posting those damn pictures is. I advise you edit it before I do.

Rade
01-02-04, 20:25
I never understood why the rule about those pictures were
added. Some are really funny, and they contribute about as much
as peoples on-line replies to threads. Anyone care to enlighten
me?

Archeus
01-02-04, 20:31
Monks whine more about the whiners whining about monks. :p

Ulle
01-02-04, 20:33
Ok, all I see from this thread is an excuse for people to post nonsence spam.

Rade, I don't make the rules, I just uphold them.

Thread Closed.

EDIT: Thread starter can apply for a re-open if he PM's me a 100 word essay on why the thread will be constructive if re-opened along with guidelines for what would be allowed to be posted in the thread.