PDA

View Full Version : New PSI req's webpage

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 12:24
okies, very early work in progress, ive started from scratch on my site again as there was just too many problems with the layout i wanted, plus i just couldnt be arsed with the hassle of making a uber pretty website atm :p :D

Anyway, for those that have wanted a full list of the new requirements and TL of all the APU and PPU spells. Here ya go :)

http://www.neocronguide.com/

Benjie
01-02-04, 12:25
Nice one fenix. I was looking for something like that. Good work m8.

Cheers.:)

*edit*
I don't see any Psi Power requirements. Are they the same as b4?

Maarten
01-02-04, 12:38
I miss item TL's / PSI requirement...

No offense, Fenyx, but of all the databases I have seen, neocron.ems.ru is still the best one. I only wish it would get updated...

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 12:40
Originally posted by Maarten
I miss item TL's / PSI requirement...

No offense, Fenyx, but of all the databases I have seen, neocron.ems.ru is still the best one. I only wish it would get updated...

blargh shush you bastids, ive been up for like a whole 30 hours 8| thats like 3 times as usual for me O_o but yea, thought i'd missed something, ill update that in a min.

btw all i did was write the req's down the put em into a table quick so then atleast youve got the APU/PPU/MST req's there, ill go thru again and get the TLs

Also gonna do all weapons etc eventually, intending to do the site like ems.ru was but im gonne put page up by page rather then the whole lot at once, will update when each parts up etc :)

*edit*
I don't see any Psi Power requirements. Are they the same as b4?

blah, you mean the actual PSI requirement like maarten said ? Or the ammount of your psi pool, I put that down as mana ...

Mumblyfish
01-02-04, 13:36
Frames = t3h bad. K?

Other than that, a promising start. But you've got some killer competition coming your way.

Rade
01-02-04, 13:43
What good neocron fansites are there that have updated
information nowadays? Ive used rustots up until now but its just
too damn out of date to be of any use now :(

J. Folsom
01-02-04, 13:51
Rade: This site is up to date (http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/NCoF.htm), though it's in German, shouldn't be too hard to figure out though.

---

Anyway, funky stuff, though I have to agree with Mumbly on the frames thing, either give people the option to use them or don't use them at all.

Rade
01-02-04, 15:01
Yeah I saw that site, skipped it tho since it is, as you said, in
german. Of course I can figure it out but Id prefer a english site,
anyone know of one?

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 15:29
http://www.neocronguide.com/psireq.htm

There ya go :) TL's and no frames, as you orderd ;)

J. Folsom
01-02-04, 15:32
You left the Effekt (Laufzeit) in German :p

Should probably be Effect (Duration)

garyu69
01-02-04, 15:33
Very nice.
Very helpful for my monk.

Look forward to the rest of it :)

EDIT: Hope you don't mind me putting a link to it on my site.

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 16:26
www.neocronguide.com

ok there you go, no tables ;) and all weapons now up on there. Gonna work on implants when i can be arsed tbh, and ive got some guides on paper, once i can be arsed to do those ill type em up and upload em :)

If anyone has anything they want to add then drop me a DM, be it guides for epics, stories, anything NC related, ill add it :)