PDA

View Full Version : NC:BDOY : Updating and Movement

naimex
01-02-04, 11:51
To be considered serious :

As we all know there are but very few people not currently holding quite large amounts of things in NC..

With the release of NC:BDOY / Updatement of it.

There will be NC and DoY supporting factions...

Now the one will be "banned" from the other city.. thus making it having to be raided to seige the sligthest control..

however.. all this stuff kept in NC.. will have to be moved to DoY so my question is :

Will we get a week or so, to move our stuff to DoY ?

before the killings start roaming..

Kasumi
01-02-04, 11:57
NO I dont think people should, they are giving you your chance now to move your stuff, get it to a remote location. TG,TH,MB,PP Apps, OZ Apps it doesnt matter how you do it but this is your time now to move yoru stuff. People don't deserve "special priveleages" to move there stuff. Maybe people shouldn't hold onto so much stuff?

KeithMyath
01-02-04, 12:03
um, BDOY will have apts right, well your apt has a GR in it, so will your DOY apt. I dont think you'll have to worry about copbots if you have the 1k to transport between your apts. although, if you are banned from your apartments then yes i can see a time allotted for a pilgramige.

naimex
01-02-04, 12:09
Originally posted by KeithMyath
um, BDOY will have apts right, well your apt has a GR in it, so will your DOY apt. I dont think you'll have to worry about copbots if you have the 1k to transport between your apts. although, if you are banned from your apartments then yes i can see a time allotted for a pilgramige.

purely from curiosity ?? how am i supposed to gr between 2 apartments when only 1 can be tagged ?

Benjie
01-02-04, 12:19
Originally posted by naimex
purely from curiosity ?? how am i supposed to gr between 2 apartments when only 1 can be tagged ?

I think he means between a GR in DOY and the GR in your appartments. Anyway I don't think KK would allow that. Most likely they would reset certain Gen Rep tags along with a story.

TBH who says DOY uses Gen Reps? I think that no warning should be Given. No time to move your stuff. I want a more hardcore approach. Move all your stuff to the Outzone or something, and then get it all back in an infiltration rade.

Q`alooaith
01-02-04, 12:31
The better question is..

Where do all the player's go when DoY is implmented.. I can just see a flood of msg's screaming about getting killed in Plasa 2 or some other when the anti city get's booted as people log on to find guard's mowing them down like flys..

I think the best idea is, send everyone to their apt's for the BDoY update, Because..

A, It's safe and normaly lead's to a zone where it's safe to stand..

B, It's got a GR so you can go to one of the northern GR's and enter the dome.. or maybe enter the wastland's on the other side of the big DoY gates..

Rade
01-02-04, 12:51
oooh oooh, never give me a "take the pain" option on a poll, I
cant vote properly.

metalangel
01-02-04, 13:22
Here's an even better question: what happens if you change/want to change factions, meaning you'd be 'switching sides'?

Lucjan
01-02-04, 15:33
We already know now that we have to move if we are anti-NC.
The only problem is the limitied space in TG, MB and even TH apps.
So currently we stand with only two viable options: outzone when you have storage cells or 7 cabs apps in PP. For most people this only means to move now to a temporary location and when DoY comes with apps in DoY to move again...

icarium
01-02-04, 17:41
most of my apps arent in NC, got fuck all in them anyway lol

Timster
01-02-04, 17:58
Originally posted by Kasumi
NO I dont think people should, they are giving you your chance now to move your stuff, get it to a remote location. TG,TH,MB,PP Apps, OZ Apps it doesnt matter how you do it but this is your time now to move yoru stuff. People don't deserve "special priveleages" to move there stuff. Maybe people shouldn't hold onto so much stuff?

agreed.

you know youre an anticity faction.

you know youre going to get kicked out (and your apps should be locked/banned until you change to a cityfriendly faction)

start moving to other apps (tg/th) now

itll only take you an hour or two, do it now, or i reckon you should pay the price for being lazy. :)

Carinth
01-02-04, 18:51
The idea of moving my 12 or so apts full of stuff is quite frankly worse then doing research. Can't we get an automover or something? Or allow us to move an entire cab at a time, rather then individual items. Or give us a moving van, something we can store stuff in when we've fill up gogo and inventory.

shodanjr_gr
01-02-04, 19:10
Originally posted by Kasumi

Some people will get back to the game after DoY is out. What about them? Also at the moment ALL business is goign on inside NC. Its not really viable to keep ur stuff elsewhere.

Imho there should be a 1 month grace period so that even players that take some time to get back to the game will be able to move.