PDA

View Full Version : Updated Skillmanager?

Tickles
01-02-04, 11:42
Anyone know if there is an updated Skillmanager with the increase of Energy on tank PAs, the changes of ATL and AGL on monk PAs, implimentation of Duranium Boots etc, because it wud be really useful.
Maybe someone cud edit the original or something and post it for download.

Tick

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 11:43
Originally posted by Tickles
Anyone know if there is an updated Skillmanager with the increase of Energy on tank PAs, the changes of ATL and AGL on monk PAs, implimentation of Duranium Boots etc, because it wud be really useful.
Maybe someone cud edit the original or something and post it for download.

Tick

im working on updating mine atm as you can edit the info's given in the ini files. Once ive done em ill post em, Im also doing a neocron.ems.ru style webby atm with all the updated spell req's on it as we speak :)

Lucjan
01-02-04, 15:40
You can update Smoker's skillmanager by editing the armor.ini file and adding the new armor pieces and changing the values on existing ones very easy.

Benjie
01-02-04, 15:44
Originally posted by Lucjan
You can update Smoker's skillmanager by editing the armor.ini file and adding the new armor pieces and changing the values on existing ones very easy.
But that takes all the magic out of the program. :(
Where is the love? :confused:

\\Fényx//
01-02-04, 15:56
Originally posted by Benjie
But that takes all the magic out of the program. :(
Where is the love? :confused:

its hidden underneath your apathy and general laziness :p ;)

Possessed
01-02-04, 16:03
Gah, people are too reliant on skill managers nowdays, I remember when people would work out their setups on paper then spend the next week testing resists in NF... perhaps more. Those were the days :( :( :( :( Damn kids and your skill managers, not like the good ole days when people actually had to put some effort in.

/me wanders off mumbling

Lucjan
01-02-04, 16:14
Originally posted by Possessed
Gah, people are too reliant on skill managers nowdays, I remember when people would work out their setups on paper then spend the next week testing resists in NF... perhaps more. Those were the days :( :( :( :( Damn kids and your skill managers, not like the good ole days when people actually had to put some effort in.

You still have to. All the people I know who made their char design using a skill manager (esp. resists) just failed. It is a very handy tool to work out general ideas and concepts of your characters and chose the best armor combo without buying the armor in game. Nothing more.