PDA

View Full Version : Mob spawning problem?

CR@SH
01-02-04, 11:13
I dunno if its just me or not but it seems the mob spawn rate has changed, was hunting around cycrow and there wasn't a single fire mob in the whole map for about 15 minutes then they all just mass spawned. Clanmate of mine said the same thing happenned to him while warbot hunting. Anyone else noticed this or something similar?

naimex
01-02-04, 12:00
Originally posted by CR@SH
I dunno if its just me or not but it seems the mob spawn rate has changed, was hunting around cycrow and there wasn't a single fire mob in the whole map for about 15 minutes then they all just mass spawned. Clanmate of mine said the same thing happenned to him while warbot hunting. Anyone else noticed this or something similar?

lol thats normal..

try going gaia mine :P

just outside it.. constant mass spawning.. you can cap str on a tank with a good ppu and a nice weapon in no time.

i got 12 mil str xp in 3 hours..

:)

L3m0n
01-02-04, 12:25
cycrow is a bad spot for mob spawn there, there or there not and if there not you have to wait ages for them to spawn:(

metalangel
01-02-04, 13:47
Try the MB bunker... if you can avoid being sniped :rolleyes:

Hordes of launchers, flamers and aggies.... then, suddenly, nothing, for sometimes almost 10 minutes. Then, six troopers, or six aggies, or something, and gradually the spawn cycle returns to normal.