PDA

View Full Version : To the mods

Shockwave
01-02-04, 08:32
To the mods:
Just a little note to let you know that, on checking back here recently for B:DOY info, I discovered my Forums account was still active despite my sub to NC having expired mid November last year. As I understand it, KK's policy is to terminate one with the other. Just thought you'd like to know for cleanup purposes.

To all:
The formula "NC>SWG" is 100% true, but don't get too excited, it really isn't saying a lot. SoE seem to have a habit of producing MMOs with enormous potential initially, then letting them go straight down the crapper by chronic mis-management of the decision-makers. The only reason SWG might not die as fast as Planetside has/did is the brand name. If George Lucas were to actually play SWG he'd have a fit. Having read through the 195 patch notes though, I can't see me coming back to NC. I'm not that big on PvP in my MMOs (That's what I play CS/UT2K3 for), and despite the improvements and the great promise shown in the B:DOY rundown, I don't want to play a game where the PvP switch vanishes when I reach a certain level. It would make much more sense to have it's implantability (?) linked to SoulLight. But hey, what do I know?

Anyway, bye all, and remember: If you aren't enjoying playing a game, bloody well stop playing it!! :)

Shockwave.
Ex-Neocron player
Ex-SWG player
STILL waiting for the UK release of FFXI

Gotterdammerung
01-02-04, 08:39
closed as per forum rules & guidelines

please feel free to send your further wishes via pm's & e-mail