PDA

View Full Version : New Players?

Moofausa
31-01-04, 21:59
Hmm, for everyone who has seen the new fang video, would you think if you were new and you saw that vid for neocron would you join ? i sure would easily.. so sell KK the fang vid ? :P I dont know why I did this but it sounds like a good idea... if new ppl wanted to see what neocron was like they look at the vid and shit their pants in amazement ? .. reply what you think

Psycho Killa
31-01-04, 22:00
KK should use ingame fight footage to promote neocron.

retr0n
31-01-04, 22:05
Hell, i fell in love with neocron after 1 screenshot, that video would
have just made me masturbate :D

//Radium

Shujin
31-01-04, 22:05
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
KK should use ingame fight footage to promote neocron. yea when i was a noob in beta, i just stood and stared at fights in pp for hours i was like ;o omg pwnage....

Quede
31-01-04, 22:15
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
KK should use ingame fight footage to promote neocron.

They tried that but it was too laggy so they sped it up and
decided it looked too much like a bad Steven Seagal action
sequence and cut it.

Moofausa
31-01-04, 22:24
Fang pulled it off... but even if they used the fang vid or made a vid of a random op war.. or just a fight in pepper park would be good... playing that demo honestly sucks u got to say - but just make it to where new ppl come in !! gosh i get sick of not meeting someone new or anything and not being able to get a cave team or aggie team going!!!1111 =\

ZoneVortex
31-01-04, 22:27
i've gotten 5 friends into the game purely with GOD's PVP videos, all of them have liked the game once they tried it

ezza
31-01-04, 22:28
there was a video footage on the neocron site, but it sucked tbh, the fighting was shite and nothing like he fighting that takes place, andit looked like it was from beta as monks were using fusion cannons etc.

however as a noob, if i saw the first FANG movie id be like OMG awesome(second movie was cool but not as good quality and music wasnt great :P )

KK proberbly will do another video when it comes for time to release DOY

edit: GODs first movie= teh win

Benjie
31-01-04, 22:39
Downloading Fang 2 right now.

Here is the link in case anybody missed it. (http://www.fanghq.org/neocronsection/Fang_PVP_2004_2.avi)

Looking forward to seing it.

Benjie
31-01-04, 23:24
Holy Poo! I just downloaded it.

OMG I'm going to spam it over the internet. It's awesome!

Dade Murphey
01-02-04, 05:27
really I think it would kick ass if KK used the first Fang vid or had a link to d/l it or something on the main NC page...I think that would help a shitload to bring new people in...shit I play this game every day and it made me like the game all that much more...haha