PDA

View Full Version : Sick to death of a Drone +LE Chip bug!

Wank3r
31-01-04, 21:13
I have decided to start a new drone character. In 2 days I managed to reach 49/30 *. My char is a CM and I have NEVER taken out my LE chip (and it won't come out for a while :D)

I have noticed a REALLY annoying bug which could scewup my char really bad if not fixed.

Sometimes, I strangle lose SL out of the blue. Along with heaps of faction sympathy. It's as if I have pked another runner...But how you say? You have an LE chip in! This is impossible! Oh no it aint, not with this fricken bug that has made my CM faction sympathy go down to 35...which of course prevents me from doing launcher missions which is a LARGE part of my leveling for other skills.

I have sent an e-mail and am awaiting a reply. If I don't get my faction sympathy table reset to City Mercs default then imma be pissed.

Anyone else experienced this or know a fix?

Thx.

Omnituens
31-01-04, 21:28
it should have been fixed last patch

\\Fényx//
31-01-04, 21:33
**Does a dance for those that make a droner because theyve been boosted and just wanna be ubar** :rolleyes:

yea the bug still seems to be there

Wank3r
31-01-04, 21:43
Well I'm 50/31* now and I just lost another load of SL and sympathy. Hopefull they can fix it and give me all of the SL back that I have earned. I should be on at least 70 faction on CM due to all the missions. Yet now Im only 32 on CM...Stinkin bug.

Please fix it!!

P.S Drones are teh ubar shiot :D

Soloing WB is great fun :D
Not to mention easy. Huahha.

Birkoff
31-01-04, 21:46
Yeah got a droenr on saturn and it happens all the time

No i don't wonan be uber i created the character back in november and have been leeling slowly to try and get some techs and get away to a different server. I'm like rank 30. Leveling a droner is hard work when ur skint :D

I went red in the aggie cellars when some APU came in a and barrled all the noobs to death and i lost SL for veryone of them :(

extract
31-01-04, 21:51
I just sold off my riggers dream and special riggers a month ago I still got my droner(fully capped 100/100 base dex and int), but damn I just sit and drool about what it would be like now :(

amfest
31-01-04, 22:15
the bug was that if you shot someone even though they dont' take dmg .. if they die by a mob or someone else . then you took a SL hit cause it still registered as a hit. Were you also by chance using AoE drones around these people . . which are umm RK, RG, and FC drones?

As for the fix . .I don't think they meant that if i recall I believe it said if you're in a TEAM and a droner you won't lose SL for accidently hitting team members .. .umm maybe I should read the patch notes again :P

Wank3r
31-01-04, 22:37
I wasn't in any team...but then again, I shouldn't lose fricking SL. Now I'm -18 SL and all my damn imps fell out when Copbot pwned me...

I was using different drones each time, GAL-3000, GAL-100, PLC-100, MR-100. Maybe a couple of others.

I only hit people cause they wonder in front of my damn fire! Grrr.

P4mp3rk3
01-02-04, 00:06
Originally posted by Wank3r
I wasn't in any team...but then again, I shouldn't lose fricking SL. Now I'm -18 SL and all my damn imps fell out when Copbot pwned me...

I was using different drones each time, GAL-3000, GAL-100, PLC-100, MR-100. Maybe a couple of others.

I only hit people cause they wonder in front of my damn fire! Grrr.

LOL you!
it's your own fault then man, you should look where you fire.
I'm 53/34 as well and so far I've been lucky enough to only lose SL once, haven't lost any since patch, but haven't killed any teammembers either, lol

Spex
01-02-04, 02:37
To quote Wank3r: "and I have NEVER taken out my LE chip" ... so even if he hit a runner 100000000000 times he should not lose one point in SL if this guy dies for whatever reason.

rob444
01-02-04, 13:18
I had a cm char which was a droner, he had LE in. I got struck by this bug too and lost practically all faction sympathy with cm. I then did around 50 runner missions (boring). Then I lost it all again and I was sick of it and removed my char o_O

P4mp3rk3
01-02-04, 14:37
Originally posted by Spex
To quote Wank3r: "and I have NEVER taken out my LE chip" ... so even if he hit a runner 100000000000 times he should not lose one point in SL if this guy dies for whatever reason.

ok, ok, I missed that part. I'm sorry :angel:

Mattimeo
01-02-04, 14:37
Originally posted by rob444
I had a cm char which was a droner, he had LE in. I got struck by this bug too and lost practically all faction sympathy with cm. I then did around 50 runner missions (boring). Then I lost it all again and I was sick of it and removed my char o_O

thats why I quit my droner very frustrating, I was really hoping it got fixed too :(

Traxus
01-02-04, 14:53
The bug certainly was not fixed. My Lady's Droner just yesterday also lost for the 4th time SL in the last time, and also she has her LE in.

rob444
01-02-04, 15:31
And they have still not fixed the bug where the drone magically dissapear when you try to shoot it out. Still bothering me.

Wank3r
01-02-04, 18:05
Glad I wasn't imagining it. I really hope they can fix it soon!

I'm leveling in remote areas now where not many people go so I'm avoiding it now :)

My SL has almost reached 0 from -20 so it's getting better....But I still can't do damn CM launcher cyclops missions (which I rely on for PSI, CON and STR levels).

Hope the GM can fix my char soon.