PDA

View Full Version : why the fun is gone

extract
31-01-04, 18:35
The fun and thrill in this game is out the window for me and I can assume most others.....

With new patches that bring, locked GRs, LE not implantable above rank 30, ressurection nerfed to all hell and back, MC5 harder than a ton of bricks it makes it that much harder to attain items that were once easy to attain and basically make it even more harder for new people to get them......

Every day this game turns into FPS based games meaning with every patch that comes its becoming more and more obvious that this is going to end up being a fully PvP based game(which is fine) BUT when you got people who have been playing since it started who have like 100 of every item in game, and then you got new people coming in who cant get the shit is just unfair....

I long the days where you could head to crp and find 10 people in the cave lvling, now you cant hardly get there and if you do get there and some fuckoff decides to just pk you youve either gotta walk all the way back, or hope some PPU want to wait 2 mins for a rezz to work.........

anymore these days leveling is a hassle......I have yet been able to take my new spy to any lvling spot and gain decent XP.....and hes at least 2 months old.....try capping a character with theyre XP gain system just killing warbots and fire mobs.....itll take years.......

this game used to be so much more fun, Im not saying that the changes made werent good, but there were other things to consider here

for instance.....having that LE spy come in to an OP and report how many people you had....do you really fucking think that wouldve changed the outcome of the war???? probably fucking not......this new LE rule is about the most retarded change theyve ever made

Para is just fucking stupid why keep trying to fix it, it serves no fucking purpose get rid of all freezers how fucking hard is it.......

fuck this locked GR bullshit....there are too many assholes who play this game......not everyone wants to be in this 150 clan zerg alliance who owns every fucking OP.....why should people with a mind of theyre own not trying to play follow the leader be punished????

when I first started playing this game I thought it was the best game Id ever played.....5 patches later I could do nothing but bitch.........theres a serious problem in that situation and it doesnt lie with me.........

another thing if youre gonna make me have to fight people, then I want to be equal to everyone.......if youre gonna turn it into mainly PvP, then make it so Im fighting skill, and not implants/guns Ill never get..............

Psycho Killa
31-01-04, 18:37
They just need to spread out public access to genereps. So you only have to run like 4 5 zones at the most.

I see nothing wrong with the le.

The fun is gone for me but I think its because of the needing a hacker safe slot and red soullight rules for me.

WebShock
31-01-04, 18:44
oooh the locked GR thing isnt that bad.

rally for the desert racetrack neutral GR like MJS insinuated that he was going to give us. Once thats in place all ops will be just a few sectors away.

there is a neutral gr close to all other parts of the map

As far as the zerg alliance, thats what sucked. Imagine how the pro city felt when tg owned fucking everything. I guess the only answer is move out of saturn. I Know that answer sucks but not all servers are the same.

there are many new things i enjoy about the game. Some things (like sledgehammer nerfs) just take some getting used to. Once the changes become everyday neocron life, well you get used to it and move on.

Some things suck man, think of it as a challenge to the game. If it was uber easy you would quit rather than be upset and bash the game on the forum. :(

Candaman
31-01-04, 18:51
its not the le guy reporting its the le guy repeatedly trading u and getting in the way. And y don't u try to be more constructive to improve the game instead of making pointless threads of your personal complaint's. I've just started a new char and he is base 75 psi in 3 days and i only play about 6 hours a day after 10 hours work its not that tough and there are tons of lvling spots that aren't crp

Moofausa
31-01-04, 19:14
hmm.. i think he just got pked to many times and took it to the forums... ggn...

Nidhogg
31-01-04, 19:15
I'm not quite sure why you're not all reading the LIST, tbh. :p

N

J. Folsom
31-01-04, 19:21
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I'm not quite sure why you're not all reading the LIST, tbh. :p

N It's now officially Teh List™, do try and get it right.

spikeownzu
31-01-04, 19:35
NC got shit for me when they nerfed my beloved monk to all hell

MisterP
31-01-04, 19:36
Originally posted by Moofausa
hmm.. i think he just got pked to many times and took it to the forums... ggn...

Guys got a good point though, especially the leveling one @ CRP.

Why dont we just have some area like CRP, thats not next to an OP?? Where people can actually go and do some damn leveling...

Also the point about the game being more PvP everytime, I agree, its a shame the the engine / lag / graphics isnt geared that more that way to support the ideas. I mean sometimes its like something out the 1980s... :(

extract
31-01-04, 19:42
Originally posted by Moofausa

I guess seeing my sig, and me knowing that you are in dark warrants a (childish)response like that.....

However it has nothing to do with that as I am playing on uranus again atm........Im talking about the fact that when I started I could lvl a guy up decently in a week, maybe two weeks tops, I have been playing my spy and hes xx/39 for about two months, granted I dont play "as much" as I used to, but the main leveling spots are just not feasable anymore to low lvl, unclanned people like it used to be.........theres never anymore leveling teams, all the PPUs are saying fuck you to everyone cause of rezz nerfs, its like pulling teeth to try and level anymore thats my bitch here, not that I got "pk" too much and took it to the forums.......

Leebzie
31-01-04, 19:44
I capped SoulBlade without one powerleveling session. (i.e. warbots only etc) I never really went out leveling, I just enjoyed the game.

It took ten months.

extract
31-01-04, 19:52
Originally posted by Leebzie
I capped SoulBlade without one powerleveling session. (i.e. warbots only etc) I never really went out leveling, I just enjoyed the game.

It took ten months.

by the looks of it soulblade is also a PE, the easiest to cap so add another 10 months to that and thats what it would take my spy as the last 10 lvls out of 100 are the hardest to get and would take years off warbots.......

MisterP
31-01-04, 20:31
...try doing the same with monks int and u'd be dead before it happens :angel:

I did the same as Leebzie didnt think it even took me 3 weeks on a PE though.

JackScratch
31-01-04, 21:06
Originally posted by extract
[Btheres never anymore leveling teams, all the PPUs are saying fuck you to everyone cause of rezz nerfs, [/B]

And yet it was you who posted to lose the para in the very begining of this thread. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] Go level yourself, PPUs have no use for you. You fully deserve everything you get. The word nerf is an insult to me, I have no respect for anyone who uses it ever.

extract
31-01-04, 21:08
Originally posted by JackScratch
And yet it was you who posted to lose the para in the very begining of this thread. [ edited ] Go level yourself, PPUs have no use for you. You fully deserve everything you get. The word nerf is an insult to me, I have no respect for anyone who uses it ever.

what does para have to do with leveling [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Nidhogg
31-01-04, 21:09
Calm it down please.

N

JackScratch
31-01-04, 21:16
It has nothing to do with leveling. It has everything to do with a support class that gets no support. You want PPUs to help you, then quit trashing them. At all. You want to level without heal, buffs, and reserection, then you just keep up the nerf chant. This thread has brought up a powerful point. Learn from it, or suffer from it, up to you.

Omnituens
31-01-04, 21:22
its obvious why the fun has gone from this game for me :(

looks like i won't see NC:BDoY after all.

MisterP
31-01-04, 21:26
Game is seriously going down hill man....nearly all the classes suck now, there's no excitement anymore for looking forward to the *special* something, coz guess what, some stupid retart cried nerf.

Psycho Killa
31-01-04, 21:32
I dunno guys I honestly have no problem at all with the ressuret nerf. It sucks for mid level ppus and such but what do you expect. You are brining someone back to life.

You are not a master in your skill why are you going to pop people back to life in a few seconds? You get saved from potentialy... losing an item (you can just pick it up when u get rezzed.) you save 5 minutes of deimparing time. You dont have to get poked or lose quality on your implants. You dont have to run back to the place you where leveling.

24-60 Seconds to save 10 minutes of time doesnt sound so bad does it? O wait if you are spolied with 6 second rez for your whole neocron existance then sure it seems bad but think about it. Ressurect saves you so much time that 24-60 seconds is really nothing. What do you think people did in beta or early retail? I was never ressurected in beta and probably once in the first 5 months of retail.

I maxed my pe in a week no power levelin sessions with ppus no nothing just plain old kill one mob after another I didnt even play that much tbh.

You do not need a ppu to level it just speeds things up.

extract
31-01-04, 21:40
It has nothing to do with leveling. It has everything to do with a support class that gets no support. You want PPUs to help you, then quit trashing them. At all. You want to level without heal, buffs, and reserection, then you just keep up the nerf chant. This thread has brought up a powerful point. Learn from it, or suffer from it, up to you.

ok for one, please get off this god almight Im a PPU trip, I never mentioned that I was in bad need of a PPU........so I could care less what the population of PPUs thinks of me(including myself)....

by the way in case you didnt notice other classes have heals and buffs too, maybe not even close to as good as a PPUs but still there, and if you want to get technical most PPUs in caves suck, on my PE i would heal myself 99% of the time cause theyre either just too slow or not paying attention and I love this one, a member dies but instead of healing other team members and keeping them alive until the threat is gone, they start rezzing this other dude, Im sure thats you jack...so dont preach to me, especially about shit thats not even irrelavant here

not irrelevant you say??? well tell me how my point got shifted from there being NOONE at caves to Id better watch my tone or Im gonna suffer the wrath of no PPU........whats the point of a PPU when theres noone at the cave in the first fucking place.........

now back off already

extract
31-01-04, 21:45
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I maxed my pe in a week no power levelin sessions with ppus no nothing just plain old kill one mob after another I didnt even play that much tbh.

You do not need a ppu to level it just speeds things up.

I have no clue why you people keep talking about "oh i maxed my PE in a week" when everyone knows thats cake, not one skill a PE has you have to get very much XP in, to cap dex you need 26 million, to cap dex on a spy you need 154 million you see the damn difference here? you cap 154 million XP off warbots and fire mobs in a week and then you come here bragging until then you really havent accomplished much in my eyes

as far as needing a PPU, I agree somedays I just assume not see them......they bitch when you ask for certain buffs(omg i dont feel like changing my belt) half the time they dont buff/heal when you ask, then have the audacity to complain about having to rezz you....I know PPU isnt a fun class, it sucks I have a capped PPU on saturn and I dont play him anymore just cause they are quite boring......however what most of you dont realize is you dont really have to play it if you dont want to, but if youre gonna accept a PPUs life, then youre gonna have to get used to this shit.............

JackScratch
31-01-04, 21:50
You were an example, not the case. You win the "not getting it" award for the day. Keep screwing the PPUs, there wont be any PPUs to screw. Oh happy day, well be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. It always comes down to judgeing me without any insight what-so-ever. easier to just assume I don't know what I am talking about than learn something isn't it, well, your loss. I only responded to statements you made. You brought it up, I responded. Funny how someone points out the flaw in your posts and sudenly you contradict them like you never said the things you said. What happened to the PPUs wont help people level in chaos caves? That just turn to vapor and go away? Fine, you just post what you want. What I posted wasn't a threat, it was a position of not feeling sympathy for someone who complained about a situation they are obviously bringing on themselves. Who says "Nerf the PPUs, but man I wish I could find one to help me.", that's some top notch thinking right there, top notch indeed.

extract
31-01-04, 21:56
You were an example, not the case. You win the "not getting it" award for the day. Keep screwing the PPUs, there wont be any PPUs to screw. Oh happy day, well be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. It always comes down to judgeing me without any insight what-so-ever. easier to just assume I don't know what I am talking about than learn something isn't it, well, your loss. I only responded to statements you made. You brought it up, I responded. Funny how someone points out the flaw in your posts and sudenly you contradict them like you never said the things you said. What happened to the PPUs wont help people level in chaos caves? That just turn to vapor and go away? Fine, you just post what you want. What I posted wasn't a threat, it was a position of not feeling sympathy for someone who complained about a situation they are obviously bringing on themselves. Who says "Nerf the PPUs, but man I wish I could find one to help me.", that's some top notch thinking right there, top notch indeed.

youre the one not getting it, youre misunderstanding everything Im saying, I bitch about noone being at caves, lvling spots gone to shit, LE not implantable, para being stupid....and YES i mention PPU once and thats to say that maybe the reason there isnt alot of teams anymore is because PPUs dont care to stick around in caves where everyone dies without a care cause they know a PPU is there, who just happens to be pissed cause his REZZ GOT NERFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now what the fuck are you getting at???????????

read my shit for the love of god................

nowhere in my whole fucking enterage of posts did I say i wanted a PPU to come help me level...........[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Psycho Killa
31-01-04, 21:58
Nm im not gonna bother anymore

Nidhogg
31-01-04, 22:08
Last chance. Argue without the insults.

N

extract
31-01-04, 22:09
just close this shit please hes pissin me off

Nidhogg
31-01-04, 22:10
Gladly. Closed at thread starter's request.

N