PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park 2

ezza
31-01-04, 04:47
well after a thread eariler today, i said i was gonna defend PP2 which is BD home town, so i did.

and had a lot of fun, started off a bit slow, some mid level char came though, but i said i was gonna take all enemies down in my area so i took him down.

he comes back "ill pay you to let me pass" i was like argh ffs he only lowish level aint gonna take his money, so i said that first kill was a warning, dont want to see your kind in this zone again, he says ok and off he goes.

so im left standing around twidling my powerarmoured thumbs, when a CA tank comes into sights, i start open fire, he pulls his gun but see the guards coming for him, so he runs to neofrag, starts to say something but i cut him down.

another comes this time a spy, taken down np, the tank comes back i start shooting he zones a few times, but gets killed by Vernichter.

another tank comes, i start fighting he zones, and doesnt come back, im thinking sweet this has been fun then the first tank comes back, we exchange CS fire and i suddenly find myself staring at the subway ceiling.

get poked and come back to find my belt and the camo armour gone, damn them.

the point your wondering.

well just that its great fun, i spent a hours or so defending my territory and got a fair bit of action and had a lot of fun, was almost like my old days defending the MB from TG pkers, cept im the pker stoping people coming into my home.

so kudos to the city admin guys who lost there lives for this thread, and also GG to Sw1tch who was the guy who took me down

Cytaur
31-01-04, 04:57
keep it in game :rolleyes:

ezza
31-01-04, 04:59
its not a in game thing is it really, im not saying i pwnd someone , just saying fun can be had in PP2 ok?

Marx
31-01-04, 05:23
stealth + rifles = fun in PP2.

I love all the places you can get to. In alot of them, you have a clear line of fire and you're at such a distance to prevent people from hitting you.

If they get too close, stealth and find another perch.

sexeh.

keep it in game

What a well thought out response.

How about stopping the armchair modding? If you don't like the thread, don't respond.

Q`alooaith
31-01-04, 05:27
Unless they have sniper rifle's, or just plain rifle's too..

Marx
31-01-04, 05:29
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Unless they have sniper rifle's, or just plain rifle's too..

Most people aren't very smooth when they start getting hit.

I've only had a couple that managed to look up at me, most ran back into pp1/3 or the subway and unleashed the zerg.

:(

ezza
31-01-04, 05:29
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Unless they have sniper rifle's, or just plain rifle's too.. sniper fun in PP2 that would be cool

proberbly go on for quite some time all that stealthing, take shot get hit stealth heal pop out on the balcony take a shot etc.

now if they improved the PP pub, then people would have good reason( well semi good reason) to hang in PP2

Marx
31-01-04, 05:30
Originally posted by ezza
to hang in PP2

Fix the shooting range, or fill the space with something else.

:eek:

Q`alooaith
31-01-04, 05:30
hell you don't even need to stealth..

Just aim fire, then find a little cover, then aim fire again..

Originally posted by Marx

:eek:

We've just had a patch, can't anyone hold off idea's for the next patch at least for a few day's, maybe after the weekend throw us some idea's after having time to mull over changes...

But I'd totaly agree, barrel's or somthing to shoot in the shooting gallery, maybe a door charge to enter like the maze sorta, and an exit charge..

ezza
31-01-04, 05:31
Originally posted by Marx

:eek: aye that would work to

Marx
31-01-04, 05:32
The stealths for when everyones clued in to where you are and are after ya'.