PDA

View Full Version : HL nerfed ?????????????

solling
31-01-04, 02:19
ok i noticed today when i tried a hl i hit a tank for damage ranged from 30-45 now that is wierd cuz it only happened today , yestoday was fine and normal but now all of a sudden no patch and all its been nerfed terribly enough so that even 3 apus almost cant take down a ppu while debuffing and hitting
so have it been nerfed or is it another one of KKs *bugs* that happens everytime they patch ??

anyone have any idea ?

Valkyrie
31-01-04, 02:28
Nope...still fucks me up. Sometimes does about 30 dmg to my tanks, but it's the random dmg y'know.

solling
31-01-04, 02:58
yes but random from 30- 150 normally now its 30 - 45 it seems hell of a nerfed atm to me

Richard Blade
31-01-04, 03:24
I've not much experience with that spell besides being a target.. :lol:

Could it be that you hit the low side of the average "and" he had a really good resist setup?

Have you tried it on more people?

If you are friends with that tank, have him take his armor off and try again.

Lifewaster
31-01-04, 04:42
Maybe is caused by the reduced ppw from DS + Psi core change?

mr murb
31-01-04, 05:47
I noticed the same on a holy energy halo.

run up to warbot. use holy energy halo.
30 . . . . 32 . . . . . . .33 . . . . .. ..30 . . . . . . . .34. . . . . . . . .30

uhhh that isnt' right. it was real slow to.

switch to HL get the normal good results.

switch back to holy energy halo.
now the holy energy halo is back to normal damage and speed.

I don't know what causes this.
oh wait. I know kk programers.

This had happened twice.

Keiron
31-01-04, 06:16
The above happens to me APU all the time. I find if I disarm then re-arm the spell, it goes back to normal. Been like that for at least a few patches now.

Nash_Brigham
31-01-04, 07:10
It's probably because the APU requirements got raised for almost all spells. I am jsut barely able to cast holy energy halo, which went from what, 90 APU to now being 120 APU requirement. My spells are doing less damage now, which is a bit annoyin, but I can live with it.

Shadow Dancer
31-01-04, 07:21
I haven't noticed any difference in damage.

Energy beam sux..........

Bragvledt
31-01-04, 07:30
Originally posted by Valkyrie
Nope...still fucks me up. Sometimes does about 30 dmg to my tanks, but it's the random dmg y'know.

I'd like to know : is this random damage in the range 50%-100% or more like 10%+100%?

PS : Juju won!! :D :D

Lifewaster
31-01-04, 07:55
That is a bug I noticed as apu recently, when you relog and HL is equipped it sometimes does pathetic damage at low rof, then you switch a spell and back and its back to normal....

Omnituens
31-01-04, 09:45
i think it is when you have an imcomplete sync ( like when you have 0 SL but all other stats are correct), and you damage/rof are calculated from the default stats.

if i get my way, these new reqs wont last long.

NOTE: higher reqs doesnt make it harder to cap, only the TL of the item does. the small drop in damage is from the Psi-Core/DS "fix"

Benjie
31-01-04, 09:47
Monk nerf.

Didn't see that one coming.

Is this the end for Monkocron?

Stay tuned for the next episode.

:p

Nash_Brigham
31-01-04, 10:09
Originally posted by Lifewaster
That is a bug I noticed as apu recently, when you relog and HL is equipped it sometimes does pathetic damage at low rof, then you switch a spell and back and its back to normal.... Trust me, I know that bug to, and it isn't that bug. My spells do less damage, as my APU combat rank was 43 before patch and is 41 after patch.

Candaman
31-01-04, 10:14
Originally posted by solling
ok i noticed today when i tried a hl i hit a tank for damage ranged from 30-45 now that is wierd cuz it only happened today , yestoday was fine and normal but now all of a sudden no patch and all its been nerfed terribly enough so that even 3 apus almost cant take down a ppu while debuffing and hitting
so have it been nerfed or is it another one of KKs *bugs* that happens everytime they patch ??

anyone have any idea ?

Calm urself lore it is a bug (dunno if i wanna tell u how to fix it but) drag the spell from ur QB to ur invent and then back to ur QB and tada u'll be doing ur 500+ dmg cough i mean normal dmg.

solling
31-01-04, 11:18
hmm not sure its not PvM wich makes the same normal damage but only PvP wise and im not the only one that experienced it and strangely enough it only started yesteday meaning a full day after patch i hope its server lag or whatever lets see how it is today , and this only happened to HL cuz Fa seems to be its old bad self :P