PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Everything I love/hate/want to change about the Oz Jail

ezza
30-01-04, 22:38
its open and very cool place to hang..... if ya got Bad SL, so all you good guys can piss off now ok;)

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/ozj1.jpg
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/ozj2.jpg
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/ozj3.jpg
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/ozj4.jpg

edit: added 4th pic

naimex
30-01-04, 22:39
[[Lets not quote the pictures since it's slow enough as is :) ]]

LOL

bad soullight people voluntarily going to Jail... u gotta love it :D :D

Possessed
30-01-04, 22:39
Hehe yeah, good job on the jail kk.

The only thing that I can think of atm to improve it is the inclusion of a GR.

ezza
30-01-04, 22:40
Originally posted by Possessed
Hehe yeah, good job on the jail kk.

The only thing that I can think of atm to improve it is the inclusion of a GR. yup i recon a GR would be good

also the gamblers come tomorrow Honeypot said;)

who is also running around with Red SL :lol:

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 22:42
Can factions who are hostile to BD go there?

Will they get shot by bd guards?(if their are any)

And how do you get there?

Archeus
I have to ask, what happens if your SL clocks up while your in there?

heh people will be killing each other to get in to look.

Mumblyfish
Meh, went there only to get PKed as soon as I paid the entrance fee. If that's what it's going to be like, I'm not impressed.

ezza
30-01-04, 22:43
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Can factions who are hostile to BD go there?

Will they get shot by bd guards?(if their are any)

And how do you get there? go through the east entrance, not sure all i know is you need bad SL or i belive very small green SL

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 22:44
Originally posted by ezza
go through the east entrance, not sure all i know is you need bad SL or i belive very small green SL

east entrance?

O_o

Can you be more specific? Let's say i'm in plaza 3. Ok from there, how do I get to the jail? :D

ezza
30-01-04, 22:45
east entrance?

O_o

Can you be more specific? Let's say i'm in plaza 3. Ok from there, how do I get to the jail? :D lol sorry SD, head out main neo entrance head east and go in that entrance

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 22:46
lol sorry SD, head out main neo entrance head east and go in that entrance

ahhh ok. THX

I'll be there to pwn all the tanks with my apu. :p

Possessed
OZ jail isn't technically BD afaik, so anyone with - sl can go there, tbh I'm hoping for it to become one of the anti-city hangouts when DoY eventually arrives.

ezza
ahhh ok. THX

I'll be there to pwn all the tanks with my apu. :p sigh your gonna make me cry:(

from the story i read, its made by a member of BD with his own agenda, so he set up this place for himself and his dudes

Ilmarinen
30-01-04, 22:48
I smell a little raid coming... ;)

Not me though :lol:

Tratos
30-01-04, 22:50
May u just say thank you KK, youve made a great job of this, its absoulutle excelent, a great place to chill, and the NPCs are kick ass :p

Well Done KK,

Makes me look forward to the Zoo now!!!

~T

Sanch0s
30-01-04, 22:58
Wtf ur pa is cammo...............how?

Possessed
30-01-04, 22:59
He bought the camo PA... at MB

naimex
30-01-04, 23:00
Originally posted by Sanch0s
Wtf ur pa is cammo...............how?

where have you been ??

its been prereleased for some time.. and it got into the game with last patch....

WebShock
30-01-04, 23:07
ezza i cant see the pix and i cant get in game till wed :(

Dribble Joy
30-01-04, 23:11
Jailhouse isn't BD, if you have neg sl they shoot you, only lvl 70 guards but they are every where.
I have found the drug dealer digger, but not mole, I'm gonna go kill some npcs and then head back in. :)

Archeus
30-01-04, 23:30
Went there fine, except got ganked and I can't GR out.

I get rezzed, then ganked again. I try to say stop for a second while someone else is rezzing me and get ganked again. So I've lost my power armor and something else (not sure as I can't GR out).

Simon Archeus can't GR out. Can a GM either reset his position or someone rez his corpse (and let him leave) :mad:

Oh yea there are 3 ways into the place, although OZ4 entrance has a y-rep at it for some reason.

VVerevvolf
30-01-04, 23:33
Very nice, I really like it :))

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 23:35
Originally posted by Archeus
Went there fine, except got ganked and I can't GR out.Can't GR out? Can you give any more details?

N

/edit - you're in TH now so I guess you got out in the end.

Shinbo
30-01-04, 23:40
No way to see the jailhouse on uranus
complete flux clan is there and thinks its their property, so they kill everybody.
nice try kk, but again ppl destroy every chance to do some rp with their need for blood.

Drake6k
30-01-04, 23:44

I get rezzed, then ganked again. I try to say stop for a second while someone else is rezzing me and get ganked again. So I've lost my power armor and something else (not sure as I can't GR out).

That would be your 3 slot damage boost and boots :D

This jail is very very cool. It would be fun to RP guys who always have neg SL and live there.

good work kk

L0KI
30-01-04, 23:53
Originally posted by Shinbo
No way to see the jailhouse on uranus
complete flux clan is there and thinks its their property, so they kill everybody.
nice try kk, but again ppl destroy every chance to do some rp with their need for blood.

We have 8 people. Not the entire clan.

It's BD territory, and Tsunami are not welcome ;)
This is one of those Keep it in game posts :p

SnowCrash
31-01-04, 00:01
Originally posted by L0KI
We have 8 people. Not the entire clan.

It's BD territory, and Tsunami are not welcome ;)
This is one of those Keep it in game posts :p

No itīs not BD Territory. Please read the cronicle. If we encounter single clans making this Location unreachable for other players we will draw respective consequences.

L0KI
31-01-04, 00:02
Originally posted by SnowCrash
No itīs not BD Territory. Please read the cronicle. If we encounter single clans making this Location unreachable for other players we will draw respective consequences.

It was actually a mere attempt at FLUX RP, but it seems RP isnt welcome. The unknown group in the chronicle could be ANYONE - and BD are claiming it back.
This is a problem? O_o

If you dont want PvP there, make it a safezone?

Comie
31-01-04, 00:02

the thing is, yu KNEW it was gunna happen.. espically BD folks... they'll live there and gank anyone they dont like (kinda fitting doncha think)

Dribble Joy
31-01-04, 00:04
I think Snow meant that it was not a BD controlled area.
What would you say if TS camped NF?
Bah, bad example.

L0KI
31-01-04, 00:05
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I think Snow meant that it was not a BD controlled area.
What would you say if TS camped NF?

I would take action and get a BD force there to fight our way in.

Archeus
31-01-04, 00:06
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Can't GR out? Can you give any more details?

N

/edit - you're in TH now so I guess you got out in the end.

yea it worked eventually. I had to log out a few times but basically I right click and nothing was happening.

appears they got a third item too. :/ Oh well nothing I haven't already replaced.

That would be your 3 slot damage boost and boots

and my power armor. You know Rez killing before I can tell you I was bugged is pretty lame, I mean you had more then enough firepower to kill me buffed and you couldn't stop to let me finish a sentance. I wouldn't brag too much about your killing abilities.

I think you should set it that if you pull a gun then the guards kill you (or if you have positive soul light). It's supposed to a kind of safe haven for evil players.

Keiron
31-01-04, 00:06
Unless you guys declare it no PvP (which would be EXTREMLY lame) there should be no problem with clans taking it. I mean, nothing prevents people form coming with like 300 vs. 1 odds and ganking us? If it’s such a problem, rally the server and kick our asses out... without KK intervention.

Doc Holliday
31-01-04, 00:09
lol. a synch moaning about gettin ganked several on to one. i might just have to log in for a laugh, jesus u guys stoop to new lows.

Dribble Joy
31-01-04, 00:12
Ingame and the keeping thereof.

I think what Snow was responding to was the apparent felling that came from Rabbi's first post. It sounded rather like Rabbi thought it was a BD location and his people had every right to kick any one out. Which is wrong.

Archeus
31-01-04, 00:18
I think also Yellow SL people shouldn't be allowed in next patch. Leave it open for the moment for people to get a look but after that Reds only.

ezza
31-01-04, 00:18

if they cant take it from BD who are occupiying it(same on saturn as uranus atm) then they dont belong there, get a force and fight us for it.

@websshock: dunno why you cant see em, ive not got any problems with my site that i can see

Mumblyfish
31-01-04, 00:23
Some of us don't want to go there to fucking fight!

Possessed
31-01-04, 00:25
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

Safe zones = win for you then

Mumblyfish
31-01-04, 00:26
Only there won't be gambling or anything in safezones. Fucking fantastic.

Parax
31-01-04, 00:27
http://www.confuzed-gamer.com/Parax/jail1.jpg

:D

Possessed
31-01-04, 00:28
Only there won't be gambling or anything in safezones. Fucking fantastic.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, take the good with the bad....

Marx
31-01-04, 00:29

win.

Safe zones = win for you then

If people have to fight, in a club, just for the sake of fighting...

*shudder*

fighting in the wasteland, yes.

fighting in PP, yes.

fighting in a place that's obviously aimed towards relaxing and trading, that's just a waste.

Not to mention the fact that everyone inside would be yellow/red which makes for no losses for the person killing.

I think that players should draw the line and say "fighting in here, unless in the pit - is stupid".

When that happens, you'd definately see W/T working out of the club.

edit - By the way, talk to all the hookers.

One of 'em is a fan of bukkake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possessed
31-01-04, 00:35
To quote from the latest neocronicle:

If you're goody-two-shoes, one of our guards will probably quickly show you the fastest way to the next Genrep Station. If you aren't tough, you have no business with us. We tolerate everyone who has no respect for any law and is in condition to fight.

You can kick ass, good, you can't, bad. That's all that counts.

Mumblyfish
31-01-04, 00:36
In other words, droners aren't allowed in.

Fucking win, ey?

Marx
31-01-04, 00:37
Originally posted by Possessed
To quote from the latest neocronicle:

Yeah, so?

Just because it says 'you can be a badass' doesn't mean the place is a warzone.

If I'm gonna be killed when I take my skillers in there (which they have been, by overzealous kill 'em all types), then I'm not going to bother trying to turn it into an anti-city tradespot; as it was obviously designed as.

If the players control themselves, then it's a fun spot - but as of now it's just a gank party and everyones bringing friends.

Drake6k
31-01-04, 00:57
There needs to be a genrep inside the oz jail that only works for people with red soullight.

Archeus
31-01-04, 00:57
Actually OZ8 will make for a good social experiment in relation to BDOY. As they plan to remove safe zones we can see what happens when they are (in TH at least it is more Faction centric).

SnowCrash
31-01-04, 01:00
The Club is definately a PvP area. It has no faction affiliation and is meant as a criminal hideout. You have all you need there if you are KOS by the Cops in the City.

And it is of course a location for roleplay but thatīs your part to contribute.

And again if single clans are camping the jail to keep out other players we will react in a respective way.

You want content, you get content. Have your fun with it, but donīt destroy it for others.

Q`alooaith
31-01-04, 01:06
And again if single clans are camping the jail to keep out other players we will react in a respective way.

If a single clan take's over, get them out in a RP way, as in have guard's hostile to them swarm them out or some such rather than going out of the gameplay systems..

Psyco Groupie
31-01-04, 01:08
i'd say doy soldiers would help the bd dude with enough pay should any clan declare it theirs when they are clearly not pkers or criminals .. just power hungry skuzbuckets

Nexxy
31-01-04, 01:11
Went there fine, except got ganked and I can't GR out.

Simon Archeus can't GR out. Can a GM either reset his position or someone rez his corpse (and let him leave) :mad:

Oh yea there are 3 ways into the place, although OZ4 entrance has a y-rep at it for some reason.

haha, fun stuff....

I love the new jail =D

Oh and it was PA, Damage boost and some boots i do believe...

And some of the guards are bugged, when you right click on them they are all buyers and dont give you that rp talk shit...

Archeus
31-01-04, 01:12
The Club is definately a PvP area. It has no faction affiliation and is meant as a criminal hideout. You have all you need there if you are KOS by the Cops in the City.

I mentioned it in another thread, but no Red in thier right mind will go there if they have a 5 item belt drop. As already mentioned it needs to have a GR that is SL sensitive.

Also might be good to have the inner area for RED's only, and outer areas for red+yellows.

Originally posted by Nexxy
haha, fun stuff....

As I said, no reason to brag. You all killed an unbuffed PPU who couldn't GR out. Not sure how you can call that fun stuff unless fighting is hard for you. :rolleyes:

Sefran
31-01-04, 01:14
That place looks really different from all the rest , KK putted a real efford in it, looks very nicely.

Clownst0pper
31-01-04, 01:15
There is no purpose in having negative SL in this game tho..

I dont like being negative cos it looks shit hot and a great job has been done to revamp it, ill definatly spend time there

But im abit baffled :confused:

Nexxy
31-01-04, 01:16
i didnt brag, just said it was fun =P

And yeah i enjoy ganking roleplaying newb helping people, dunno why, dont ask...

Judge
31-01-04, 01:17
Oi Ezza.... are Crahn allowed into OZ8. I might just check it out for a few minuites this evening :)

If it brings more traffic to the OZ then I say no, don't give it a GR. I want more people to kill in OZ :D

Rade
31-01-04, 01:17
Something is bugging me tho, from what Ive heard you need to
have below 5 SL to not be toasted by guards in there.. do you
know how fast SL ticks up around 0? I mean, its gonna be like, be
at -10, go to the jail and chill for a while and after 20 mins guards
are capping you.. If -32 SL or worse would be possible in our
system that would be great, outlaws being hunted through
citycom and all that, but you cant, since having -32 gives you a
stupid amount of stupidly heavy penalties. Remove the SL system
and just use factions mmkay...

Nexxy
31-01-04, 01:18
Theres NPCs you can kill inside the jail to keep your SL low

Archeus
31-01-04, 01:18
And yeah i enjoy ganking roleplaying newb helping people, dunno why, dont ask...

lol. Just newbie helper.

Theres NPCs you can kill inside the jail to keep your SL low

you mean the traders? Talking about eating your own. :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
31-01-04, 01:20
@ Rade - exactly my point. You either choose to fuck your SL to visit there permanently, or be there for a whole 20 minutes or so and then choose to lower your SL again on purpose. And because there isnt a direct benefit or negative to having bad SL its a waste of an area for most people, as having good SL remains too much of a benefit?

Its baffling :confused:
:(

Nexxy
31-01-04, 01:24
you mean the traders? Talking about eating your own. :rolleyes:

No, theres NPCs put in there specifically to lower your SL. A set for pro city and anti city, you just have to find them =P

mdares
31-01-04, 01:25
ooo my tank has been bad of late... time to make a visit :cool:

Keiron
31-01-04, 01:27
To be honest, it sounds exactly like you're saying it's a non-PvP zone. You're saying that if a certain clan/faction/person takes over the area you will kick them off the server or whatever. What comes after that, saying that if a certain faction takes over an op you'll kick them to "balance" it? This isn't something KK should get involved in. Maybe faction councilors leading raids or ect, but not KK GM's.

•Super|\|ova•
31-01-04, 01:34
Originally posted by Keiron
To be honest, it sounds exactly like you're saying it's a non-PvP zone. You're saying that if a certain clan/faction/person takes over the area you will kick them off the server or whatever. What comes after that, saying that if a certain faction takes over an op you'll kick them to "balance" it? This isn't something KK should get involved in. Maybe faction councilors leading raids or ect, but not KK GM's.

That's true but unfortunately KK can't afford that. I think you can figure out the rest without me :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
31-01-04, 01:39
That's true but unfortunately KK can't afford that. I think you can figure out the rest without me

Cant see CM on Saturn taking it Over! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldnt resist ....

Apologies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xizor
31-01-04, 01:45
It's not like a single clan can be there all the time anyway.
We, FLUX, were there about 2 hours I think (before one of our OPs got attacked cause they couldn't get in...... ;) ). We will not stay there 24/7/365 to keep people away from it.

The thing about that it's "our" place was more in a "omg-cool-place-let's-try-to-pvp-against-some-enemies-cause-now-we-have-an-advantage-for-a-change" thing.

Shadow Dancer
31-01-04, 01:51
The outzone jail is GORGEOUS. I think KK did a fantastic job. It's also huge IMO.

I absolutely love it. I see problems in the future with large armies just waiting there to kill people, but other than that i love it.

Here are some cool pics. Me and my clannies went there to visit and see what it's like.

Look at this pic here. Gorgeous.

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail.jpg

Are these unarmed npcs here just for the killing?

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail3.jpg

Oh look, an enemy! :p

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail4.jpg

Hey strippers!

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail2.jpg

The jail is cool. I wonder if it has music. I have all sound muted.

Rade
31-01-04, 01:59
BTW, GMs, there is a great duelling arena down there, which
would probably be used for fightnight etc, if it werent for the fact
that there are like 6 guards stuck in it. Care to take some
measures to see to it that there are no guards down there?

ServeX
31-01-04, 02:04
very cool

Valkyrie
31-01-04, 02:14
I have -32 sl from aoeing yos dudes in an op fight :( (please make the yos in ops invincible kk :( )

Bright side is i can check this new place out :D
Wearing all my crappiest armour and epic guns of course.

KungLao
31-01-04, 02:15

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail.jpg

Are these unarmed npcs here just for the killing?

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail3.jpg

Oh look, an enemy! :p

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail4.jpg

Hey strippers!

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/jail2.jpg

OMG man you need a new PC, your graphics suxx o_O 8| :(

ezza
31-01-04, 03:11
if SDs anything like me he proberbly turns setting down when fighting etc

Rade
31-01-04, 03:18
Nod. I always keep my settings down, never know when a fight
will break out. Not that it saves me from lagging to shit whenever
someone fires a devourer however...

Shadow Dancer
31-01-04, 04:49
if SDs anything like me he proberbly turns setting down when fighting etc

Because I stop to a crawl from lag when getting hit by beam spells if my setting was to the max.

ezza
31-01-04, 04:53
Because I stop to a crawl from lag when getting hit by beam spells if my setting was to the max. in places like the jail i was getting about 10-20 fps which is sucky, after i took the pics i lowered my settings.

but didnt need to at that time cos only a hand ful of people were aware that the place was open.

SorkZmok
31-01-04, 07:20
What does this mean? /gm_kill_clan 1 or what? We (BD) camped the place tonight. we had lots of ppl, the enemy did not. They attacked, we won. Actually after that fight those assholes hacked one of our ops with 563634 ppl helping them out cause they werent abled to take the fucking prison. Or even the op on their own. o_O

Yes yes, flame, shittalk, whatever. keep it ingame.

Archeus
31-01-04, 08:50
No, theres NPCs put in there specifically to lower your SL. A set for pro city and anti city, you just have to find them =P

I think your talking about the Epic NPCs which have been moved in there, which the jailhouse guards seem to routinely gun down.

ZoneVortex
31-01-04, 10:48
jest toured me around there tonight, fuckin awesome

msdong
31-01-04, 11:50
Originally posted by Keiron
To be honest, it sounds exactly like you're saying it's a non-PvP zone. ...

like the owner say in the neocronicle interview: "Factions - we dont care about that."

this is the programm of the club. when someone dont follow the rules of that club and keep ppl out because he dont like them the owner have to disagree about that because he likes everyone that bring in MONEY.

talkin about roleply on such an action is abuse of the word.

how about KK doing some "standard" behaviour rules for sectors?

Nexxy
31-01-04, 12:09
I think your talking about the Epic NPCs which have been moved in there, which the jailhouse guards seem to routinely gun down.

No, i know what im talking about thank you.

Candaman
31-01-04, 12:36
lolz nexxy lays teh smackdown on nubby i didn't think about the alt+f4 command when being rez killed

IceStorm
31-01-04, 12:59
Stealth doesn't work in the Jail. Oh it's active, you're invisible, but the guards see you anyway. I think that's a little unfair...

Archeus
31-01-04, 13:11
Originally posted by Candaman
lolz nexxy lays teh smackdown on nubby i didn't think about the alt+f4 command when being rez killed

Reading is hard for some, I couldn't gr out and I did ALT-F4 numerous times.

No, i know what im talking about thank you.

First time for everything I Guess.

KungLao
31-01-04, 13:46
Originally posted by SorkZmok
...Actually after that fight those assholes hacked one of our ops with 563634 ppl helping them out cause they werent abled to take the fucking prison. Or even the op on their own.

wich "assholes" you mean :rolleyes: i dont know :wtf: 563634 "assholes" in one zone and in one OP 8| and the server runs stable :confused: 563634 "assholes" on one server 8|

he KK 563634 people on one Server what you are doing :confused: that is def a new player record.

damn and i missed it but we have a OP fight at this time :mad: next time i will be on to see 563634 "assholes" :rolleyes:

Keiron
31-01-04, 16:08
Originally posted by msdong
how about KK doing some "standard" behaviour rules for sectors?
Please dear god no. Personally I can't imagine something like that would EVER fly with MJS. He seems to be rather anti-carebear. Putting rules in place in sectors, as KK pulls out safe zones would be a slap in the face for most people.

Mingerroo
31-01-04, 16:18
Oh... my.... God. This place is teh Rox. I'm pretty impressed with KK giving outlaws their area now. What with the NCPD hotlist and this wicked hangout, once gambling arrives I'm sure it will be "the bomb" as it were. :D

Great thread too, my low level LE droner can't visit such a place atm :D

Steve

Candaman
31-01-04, 16:20
Reading is hard for some, I couldn't gr out and I did ALT-F4 numerous times.

The word nibbish springs to mind u see if u alt+f4 then leave it closed ur body dissapears b4 the rez can complete thus preventing rez killing but if u are such a nub u log back in each time then its ur own fault

Spoon
31-01-04, 16:37
yay \o/

It's about time they put some 70/70** mobs in the OZ.........

:lol:

L0KI
31-01-04, 16:52
I know that the city wouldnt add a genrep to criminal hideout, but surely a GR could be "RP'd" into the zone somewhere?

Every other major location on the map now has one...and me thinks this will be the next new major location :D

Simple poll, add a GR?

[SP]Ostrich
31-01-04, 16:57
If you mean jailhouse as in the outzone jail... no.

you can get there easily enough anyway...

EDIT: if it's the place it used to be too.

Omnituens
31-01-04, 16:58
i voted yes

add one to the desert racetrack while your at it

Dribble Joy
31-01-04, 17:00
Getting to the jail house is a PAIN. Crahn abbey and a mass of tunnels or some other crazy route.
Maybe not in the Jailhouse, but in OZ8 somewhere.

Also, how about making some of the drugs availiable in the jail house and others only in PP? Beast and redflash on the club and the 'lvl 2' drugs (eg. white flash, destrol forte) from a BD seller in PP2/3? Some actuall criminal drug smuggling then :p

Sheltem
31-01-04, 17:00
I vote for NO.

See... no Genrep...no PK Kiddies.

L0KI
31-01-04, 17:02
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
If you mean jailhouse as in the outzone jail... no.

you can get there easily enough anyway...

EDIT: if it's the place it used to be too.

Its been changed MASSIVELY.

The guards there shoot people with good soul light...

I'm tempted to setup another poll...

Add apartments (cell's) to the Jail :D
Bed, GR, Gogu, 3 boxes.... easy :p

Dribble Joy
31-01-04, 17:02
Well, I never gr to pp for the same reason, maybe not for getting there, but for getting out?

Sigma
31-01-04, 17:12
Originally posted by Valkyrie
I have -32 sl from aoeing yos dudes in an op fight :( (please make the yos in ops invincible kk :( )

Bright side is i can check this new place out :D
Wearing all my crappiest armour and epic guns of course.

u aoed them for about 3 mins... :wtf:

Rade
31-01-04, 17:39
The fact that theres no GR is the one and only reason that i wont
spend any time in there. add one pretty plz. with sugar on top.

Judge
31-01-04, 18:07
I want more traffic in the OZ... I mean its not exactly hard to get to OZ 7 from OZ 1 or even from PP2 so i don't see the need to have a Genrep there. Though having Appartments there would be good. So if you want a genrep you can pay for one :)

ezza
31-01-04, 18:35
Originally posted by Sheltem
I vote for NO.

See... no Genrep...no PK Kiddies. its the pkers who are gonna be at the place, thats what the place is there for, a place for pkers to hang out