PDA

View Full Version : your enemies...

Clive tombstone
30-01-04, 21:06
well, i just had my first two OP fights yester day and I have to say it was very fun, the only thing i have to ponder, is there a sorta "no hard feelings/good fight feeling between players after a battle" or a KOS feeling for as long as they live thing? im just wondering, cuz im thinking, you know, good fight and stuff, what about you guys?

superfresh
30-01-04, 21:12
You're probably KOS.

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 21:13
it depends. Some people can be fine or cool with and have no hard feelings to.

Alot tend to act like a-holes or kiddies once they become your in-game enemy. So then you start to dislike them because of THAT.

But their are some people I am friendly towards who've I've been fighting since time itself. :p

EDIT: Nice avatar superfresh, EXCELLENT movie. Especially that scene. ;)

superfresh
30-01-04, 21:15
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
EDIT: Nice avatar superfresh, EXCELLENT movie. Especially that scene. ;)

Ah thx :)

Wasn't sure if anyone would recognize it. Great flick, very underrated I thought. And yeah that scene was amazing.

bounty
30-01-04, 21:16
A lot will act like complete idiots and that you just killed their own mother for it, me personally i just enjoy it cause it was fun and don't hold any real grudges except like shadow dancer said, unless they are acting childish that is when i start to hold a grudge and killing them gives you great satisfaction.

As for some, they say good fight and truly mean it and sometimes we even joke around about killing eachother. Nvidia is one of those people. He takes killing, winning, and losing with a grain of salt. People like him and others i hold in high regards cause its not always easy to keep your cool.

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 21:18
Originally posted by bounty
Nvidia is one of those people. He takes killing, winning, and losing with a grain of salt. People like him and others i hold in high regards cause its not always easy to keep your cool.

Exactly.

People like him, nish, xio. Win or lose, they don't act like jerks to you.

Wouldn't it be cool if eveyrone was like that?

Clive tombstone
30-01-04, 21:20
Well, then id like to be like Nvidia so here it gos

To all TJ's on Urinus server- Good fight! best fight I ever had, even if I lost :D Hope that this doesnt make us bitter enemies k?

joran420
30-01-04, 21:23
yeah its the fight not the outcome thats fun for me....sure its slightly more fun to win than to lose....but i tend to have a pretty good humor regarding death

Dissenter
30-01-04, 21:32
As shadow said, the majority of people will hold a grudge, despite it being a game.

Don't see why really, I can get pissed off, but at the end of the day, its a game.

A year ago I was fighting Biccy and the likes at ops, now I'm fighting with them.

Oh, and is that avatar from Road To Perdition, if so, Amazing film.

Rieper
30-01-04, 21:32
road to perdition right? or am i blind?

and as for op fights, the better the op fight, the better the relations after. If people are beaten 5 to 1 by turret droppers, then its much less civil afterwards.

Mr. Chainsaw
30-01-04, 21:34
Yeah, some people overreact, some people are really cool about it. I got in a fight with some Tsunami pimp the other day in outzone. I was Protopharm. I called him a filthy stinkin pimp, he called me a filthy stinkin drug dealer, we had at it :P

A day later we ran into each other in plaza and just hung around laughing and sexing each other.

Possessed
30-01-04, 21:36
There's only a handful of people and one clan (left left) that I truly despise in this game....

I like it though when people get all stroppy after you've killed them, it's a good laugh, that's why I have no one on my ignore list :)

[Edit] It is 'Road to Peredition' rieper.

Doc Holliday
30-01-04, 21:36
yeah fair fights = great fun. sadly on uranus u just dont get em..... :rolleyes:

its why i have taken a leave of abscence for a while. hoping it changes but im not holding my breath. this isnt a flame aimed at any clans either. Just the whole alliance in general ;)

Clive tombstone
30-01-04, 21:39
Well I think the relations will go well i guess, the SECOND op assault went ok, it started out by going to tyron op, and NEXT GEN and (edit) were approching, then when the clan finds a turret, there like No dont attack, then i rush in with me trike and lite that gatling turret up like a christmas tree, and then came the quiet.for about 4 mins, our clans proceeded to hack the OP when all the sudden I hear the words Stealther! next thing I know, seven JD's are rushing in. we were caught completly by suprise, despite having our sniper on the look out. In the end, I found out that INSIDE an OP, a trike is MUCH less effective in combat than outside. whcih ended with a destroyed trike :confused: ohh well, i can always build anouther one :D

soo it was still and awsome fight even though i lost, the defeat was a good one.. I salute you JD

Doc Holliday
31-01-04, 00:11
yeah the film mentioned above road to perdition = ownage. after good spaghetti westerns my 2nd love in life is a good fuckin gangster flick. its why i been playing mafia for a few days. :cool:

Archeus
31-01-04, 00:16
The majority of OP fights the people are ok afterwards (even the ones who TRADE-NC brag :p ). It's like getting ganked, as long as you don't act like a dickhead the majority of players will give you back your stuff (sometimes free too) or tell you where you can pick up some more.