PDA

View Full Version : [PLUTO] MeGaMaN back in business?

Lucjan
30-01-04, 19:36
Just seen a runner named MeGaMaN v.2 on Pluto...any chance good old Mega is back in town?

Mr. Chainsaw
30-01-04, 19:39
Probably just somebody who wants to live off the infamy of the name. Next we'll see Joystick Jr. I guess. Wasn't the original Megaman banned or something?

phunqe
30-01-04, 19:40
Lol, I hope so since he's probably going to get chased by around 100 pissed off runners with condemned anger (Which they didn't get out before he was banned) :p

Captain Kirk
30-01-04, 19:41
haha u guys also notice a certain clan thats come back too ..... CD

Lucjan
30-01-04, 19:42
Originally posted by phunqe
Lol, I hope so since he's probably going to get chased by around 100 pissed off runners with condemned anger (Which they didn't get out before he was banned) :p

Most likely ;-)
Still, I liked that dude. He was way more mature and reasonable then people tend to think, would really like him to see him back in PKing business.

/EDIT:
CD....CD.... dont remember them...who are/were they?

Archeus
30-01-04, 19:44
Originally posted by Mr. Chainsaw
Probably just somebody who wants to live off the infamy of the name. Next we'll see Joystick Jr. I guess. Wasn't the original Megaman banned or something?

He was and came back, although I don't know if that is him but I do know he plays.

borl
It's the original. He was on IRC a few days ago :p

Ascension
Yeah apparently its him but alots changed.. i guess he will find this;)

Captain Kirk
30-01-04, 19:45
CD was the last clan mega was in before he was... banned. The general rule was everybody was KOS green or not. Used to fight GEF and PIMP a lot.

Ferabukoo
30-01-04, 19:46
And i do think it is him.. heard that the little cunt was coming back :p

Maybe somone to kill
lets hope

Mr. Chainsaw
30-01-04, 19:48
All I know is the current CD appears to be made up of some extremely violent and extremely aggressive characters. Even Psycho Killa, the PSU, is aggressive :P

They're black dragon, I guess it means high levels of ultra-violence to come :eek:

Ferabukoo
30-01-04, 19:49
fucking cant wait...

i love to pk people

dem hoes dont want to battle me

Captain Kirk
30-01-04, 19:49
U see normally that would be a good thing, but it kinda sux atm due to the fact TH,MB,TG and pp (which is screwed up) are off limits for pk'ing due to stupid guards... SO everyones gonna be pretty safe from the pk anyway.

Gotterdammerung
30-01-04, 19:51
please leave these things in-game