PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - please just remove pepper park 1 guards

jvasquez33
30-01-04, 11:50
God, remove those dam guards in pepper park. Pkin there with those stupid guards isnt fun anymore. This game is getting more carebear by the minute. Also since I left for bout a year and now coming back, I noticed we cant gr anywhere we want anymore. WTF is up with that shit, i have to fun across the dam map just to PK? Come on man gimme a break, this isnt final fantasy. Whats the fun in the game without rpks like myself cant go pk?

Mingerroo
30-01-04, 11:54
You can, you just have to stop being a wimp about it and run/drive there, active key points like MB, TH or TG for example. You just have to work for you PKing now :rolleyes:

Steve

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 11:57
o_O

u come back after all that time just to flame your ass off ? god pls.. u can still PK all over the map.. plenty of normal GRs u can use.. or spec to use a damn hovertech.. and there is still alot of fighting in PP as i see it..

so meh..

jvasquez33
30-01-04, 12:00
if you left after all that time and come back to this carebearness, you would say the same lol. And i did gr to MB, only to get killed by guards. So ***, have to run 4 zones to pk now lol Whats the point of having guards at GRs if thats the only GR you can get too? Doesnt make sense to do that.

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 12:17
what faction are u then ? or what are u doing to be killed so fast lol.. i see BD CS and everything all around the map.. PP np.. MB np.. won't be the first time i am in MB just after i GRed in and a BD starts attacking me

jvasquez33
30-01-04, 12:19
TG of course :P

amfest
30-01-04, 12:26
if you want to go to MB just mark the new BattleDome GR instead

Cryotchekk
30-01-04, 19:25
instead of the guards be uber hard arse to kill now they run around so u hit them, and they still fucking hurt.

please just remove them

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 19:30
Nice biased poll :rolleyes:

Nah - leave 'em where they are

Lethys
30-01-04, 19:38
The only places in PP where there should be guards are:

2 Outside BD, TS and Crahn HQs
2 Outside Pussy Club
2 Outside Club Veronique
2 Outside Secret BD HQ

Remove ALL of the other ones.

Captain Kirk
30-01-04, 19:39
Just been fightin in PP and what do I find? The guards are like twice as bad as they were before the patch!!! I thought they were supposed to be nerfin the guards somewhat?

Now the guards follow u all over PP, attack for no reason at all and still do stupid damage, cmon KK sort it out.. it really sux :(

Ferabukoo
30-01-04, 19:43
they will prolly take another good month or two to fix all the shit that went wrong with this patch

Cryotchekk
30-01-04, 19:47
great i died again, the time it was the guard standing in the middle of the street.

How fun!

WebShock
30-01-04, 19:48
someone hand this guy a tissue.

Sefran
30-01-04, 19:54
And the Para, and dunno what else....

Cryotchekk
30-01-04, 19:56
this is what it looks like

(red dots are guards, blue dot my belt and back pack)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-12/537602/pp.JPG

wtf is the point of it? its just ruining people fun

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 19:57
Threads merged.

N

Devils Grace
30-01-04, 19:59
Originally posted by Captain Kirk
Just been fightin in PP and what do I find? The guards are like twice as bad as they were before the patch!!! I thought they were supposed to be nerfin the guards somewhat?

Now the guards follow u all over PP, attack for no reason at all and still do stupid damage, cmon KK sort it out.. it really sux :(

not to mention that the punching its still there thio the notes said that it wasnt

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 20:01
It's already been mentioned that the proposed fix did not make it to retail for reasons unknown. It's being looked at.

N