PDA

View Full Version : B:D:O:Y - the new Varporware or?

Cryton
30-01-04, 15:42
With the RISK of getting this thread closed.

I just want to point the attention to the community that it's now FRIDAY the 30. of January and tomorrow it's saturday. SO it would be quite reasonable to assume that the feature list for BDoY won't make it.

I would like to get a statement from KK now.

/Cryton

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 15:44
meh meh meh bla.. seen this like 20 times on the forums..

sit

and

wait...

u can't do anything else can u ? putting up 20 threads and asking for responce won't hurry things up.. its done when its done.. as always..

not saying i don't want to know.. i want DOY as bad as anybody but these threads are soooooo useless..

- closed o_O

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:46
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER

- closed o_O

<--- Pulls Killers nose out of Nidds ass :p

Sovellis
30-01-04, 15:48
It would be nice to hear a responce from KK, instead of just having these questions blown away, nidhogg is on surly he can gvive us a mini-statement

Nexxy
30-01-04, 15:50
nid is a mod i think thats like different from the list giving people...

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 15:50
Originally posted by GT_Rince
edited because t3h flames

u say ? :lol:

soz.. last day @ work.. for now.. then 1 week doing nothing.. then 6 months more of work lol.. but thats somewere else.. only thing i gotta worry about is not forgetting to delete all my own stuff from the network / comp

Lucjan
30-01-04, 15:51
I think it is safe to say BDoY isnt vaporware...BDoY related stuff is just delayed a bit...again ;)

ezza
30-01-04, 15:51
its gonna be Thanatos or MJS most likely who gonna give us the list.

nids just here to pwn threads like this

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:55
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
u say ? :lol:

Hehe - sorry.. I couldn't help myself :D

Q`alooaith
30-01-04, 15:55
Originally posted by Nexxy
nid is a mod i think thats like different from the list giving people...

It's very diffrent, Mod's don't get paid, and they don't get told anything..

All in all not very rewarding thing to do, but somone's got to keep this forum clean..

On topic now..

When it's done.. Bloody hell, your worse than the rule's lawer's, you know the people that stand by your game table and take the fun out of your game by telling you that it's half an inch to far to shoot at that unit, and photon grenades don't negate all charge bounses...

When MJS feel's like posting it, and has a moment free with the list, he'll post it.. Who are you to demand an explination? Your certainly not the publisher, who might have somthing to do with the hold back of infomation... Or it could be a surprise, like OZ jail..

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:58
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
your worse than the rule's lawer's, you know the people that stand by your game table and take the fun out of your game by telling you that it's half an inch to far to shoot at that unit, and photon grenades don't negate all charge bounses...

Eh? :confused:

Who are you to demand an explination?

He is called a paying customer.. :rolleyes:

phunqe
30-01-04, 15:59
Yes we know it's the 30th, we can read a calendar...

zip it already.

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Cryton
With the RISK of getting this thread closed.
Risk? What risk? It's still January according to my calendar.

N