PDA

View Full Version : Give Codi his christmas bonus now

Candaman
30-01-04, 15:30
Sitting @ work yesterday ooh a patch my hybrid is back to stay and can't wait to get home to have a go.

Get home finish the last few loms head to PP.

All i can say is good job at finally balancing the hybrid monk. I take a fair amount of dmg from all types of weapons HL, CS, Libby, BS/RoLH and i deal moderate dmg. Always cutting it close to 20 hlt whether i win or lose the fite. SD was even a close fight for once =P. I can die i can kill i love it THNX KK!!!

Strych9
30-01-04, 15:36
Start a new monk and let us know how fun it is to level one now. ;)

WebShock
30-01-04, 15:36
w0ot good to hear. my ppu has a ds and all the trimmings. capped all except int. psi 90 so, is it worth it? going hybrid to close out int?

what combat rank did you get

im going to start a new psi. as soon as i get to the midlevel ill let you all know how it went

Mumblyfish
30-01-04, 15:38
Originally posted by WebShock
w0ot good to hear. my ppu has a ds and all the trimmings. capped all except int. psi 90 so, is it worth it? going hybrid to close out int?

o_O

Levelling a hybrid is so much slower than levelling an APU. Really. If you want to level, bust out the APU points.

Strych9
30-01-04, 15:41
I would love to see someone level a hybrid from scratch. Before the patch managing points while levelling was tough. Now the damage wont be nerfed due to a decrease in the malus, BUT as soon as you hit Psi 41... you had better be prepared to sit back for a LONG time without any new spells to use. Thats where the reqs take a huge jump, and going from Psi 41 to 45 requires double the skill points than what you receive... and thats for a pure. For a hybrid at that level...

WebShock
30-01-04, 15:42
lol im not gonna lom my psi capped ppu to apu, thats just rediculous. if they fixed the combat rank with the spells then perhaps its a good idea to go hybrid to finish out int leveling since its a real pain in the ass for a ppu to close out the last 10 levels of int. even harder than a apu since the only people who can reach your uber combat rank are hybrids and certain combat spies. how many combat spies have you seen? not many.

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 17:50
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
o_O

Levelling a hybrid is so much slower than levelling an APU. Really. If you want to level, bust out the APU points.

I totally agree with the statement. Leveling a hybrid is painful.