PDA

View Full Version : MB guards

INFERNO22
30-01-04, 11:55
what was the point of putting more Mb guards if they still dont work they still give ppl like 50 warnings and then somtimes dont do anything.

sultana
30-01-04, 12:22
Well actually they give you 50 warnings if you have a "decent" faction sympathy with them, if your like me, and have -90 something with them, it's more like, "Hey, you'd better get out of here, or I'll kill you".... Shoot. Tbh, it made mb impossible to gr to for me now and only just possible to gr out of...

VetteroX
30-01-04, 12:23
[edited] 1 guard is too much, now its got even MORE... why dont YOU defend mb instead of relying on guards?

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 12:24
well i got like -90 with about any faction on my main char.. if i just run true PP2 i only get warnings from the BD guards.. same with the CS guards.. even CM is on -30 or something but they don't even warn me.. cause we'r supossed to be neutral..

lol vet.. 1 guard is to much is a bit of a overkill.. but i'm all for the fact players have to defend their shit a bit more.. i'm even missing TH raids sometimes ;)

tho on the other hand.. when 5 clans raid in 2 hours and u can't do anything else the fun is quickly gone to.. they gotta make it warzones then :p

Swelly
30-01-04, 12:26
Why scream about MB ?
Look at the guards in TG.
They kos
So why not have guards in MB ?
Also TH got alot of turrets so why would MB be the only place where ppl can gr to and pk ppl ?

Nash_Brigham
30-01-04, 12:30
Because PKs are hypocrits.

sultana
30-01-04, 12:34
Originally posted by Nash_Brigham
Because PKs are hypocrits.
Hypocrits? why?

El Barto
30-01-04, 12:34
I think MB guards should give 1 warning to enemy factions, maybe people with very low CM FS as well then shoot, same should be with all guards, except maybe TH guards, don't think they have mouths to shout with.

Also some of the MB guards need to moved around and some more put in, I mean why on Earth is the MB Missile Silo room un guarded.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 12:42
Originally posted by VetteroX
oh stfu... 1 guard is too much, now its got even MORE... why dont YOU defend mb instead of relying on guards?

LOL - I kinda get the feeling that should be directed at those that make the game, rather than those that play it...

VetteroX
30-01-04, 12:42
someone explain the more guards in mb to me... before I could run past the guards at enterance (very danagerous, just enough time to run past... if i fight someone or am paraed in court yard im dead) and i had a small space to fight people inside mb... now theres a guard every 5 feet! Go ahead and edit this mods... but anyone can see the truth.. the people in charge of these changes are totaly one sided... raiding, even with an army is IMPOSSIBLE. Go ahead tell me its not, why dont you log you chars and give us noobs a demonstration? We need less carebearism... give the pvpers some nice things.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 12:45
Vet - stop whining... :rolleyes:

It just means that you now have to run from another OP to get to MB and go on a killing spree. These are faction guards and they don't want you in MB.

Swelly
30-01-04, 12:47
Sure they can remove guards in MB but...
Then remove guards from TG and turrets from TH
That is the same thing and the MB guardsare so slow.
Just compare to TG guards

VetteroX
30-01-04, 12:49
I never gr to mb... i attack from battle dome, as everyone does... haveing a guard every 5 feet makes it impossible to raid... its just lame... there should be 2 guards outside, and 1 or 2 in each sector so that people actually have a CHANCE at raiding ffs... as it stands its totaly futile... and if you say it is possible, prove it or dont try to deny it... this goes for players, mods and devs. Id love to see a CM raid on BD hq btw, theat would be hilarious... lets see them try it.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 12:52
It is done in line with the way the game is heading. They dont want enemy factions in their HQ's. Why would they? It has been done to further push those that are not meant to be there, further away.

Just fight outside if you must.

EDIT----------

And we have no idea if Hacknet will have something in to help counter this...

Nash_Brigham
30-01-04, 13:02
Vet, you whine like a UO Trammie.

And as far as my statement as hypocritical, PKs are hypocrits,a nd always have been. Complaining about everyone using tactics they use and know quite well.

ezza
30-01-04, 13:32
WTF they put more guards in the baseo_O

are mercs a big bunch of pussies or something ffs its shit you cant raid the bases any more, cant PvP in PP cant raid TG/TH/MB

pathetic:mad:

Sovellis
30-01-04, 14:22
I have ta say the reaction times of TH guards are instakill. You go to CM and the % chance of killing you tends to be randomized. Sometimes they are on a good day (7 warnings) bad day (12131) but who knows it could just be a bug. At the end of the day if your really bothered about raiding MB go to escador, by a MB apt. then gr to nearest op, wait for your psi to wear, and just charge through before they can shoot you. Go into your ap, activate gr, and bobs your uncle you can kill noobs whenever you want.

have fun

Swelly
30-01-04, 14:35
Why you ppl complaining about raiding MB all the time.I do not see ppl complaining about raiding Th or TG either as those turrets and guards are way worse and alot more too

t0tt3
30-01-04, 14:44
Originally posted by Swelly
Why you ppl complaining about raiding MB all the time.I do not see ppl complaining about raiding Th or TG either as those turrets and guards are way worse and alot more too

MB = mercs they should be abel to defend them selfe "in a RP view"

TH = crazy nerds that can only do R&D :D *j/k almost true :D*

TG = hometown for the lawless escaping Reeza so its whole city vs them so they will do what ever it takes to keep it non reeza style :p

ezza
30-01-04, 14:45
Originally posted by Swelly
Why you ppl complaining about raiding MB all the time.I do not see ppl complaining about raiding Th or TG either as those turrets and guards are way worse and alot more too you needed worry im complaining about TH in another thread

Wilco
30-01-04, 14:45
Originally posted by sultana
Well actually they give you 50 warnings if you have a "decent" faction sympathy with them, if your like me, and have -90 something with them, it's more like, "Hey, you'd better get out of here, or I'll kill you".... Shoot. Tbh, it made mb impossible to gr to for me now and only just possible to gr out of...

Err, just to clarify that:
You are stating, that your Faction Loyalty towards a faction (here City Mercs) let their guards react differently on you approaching them?

So they'd warn & shoot you although your "home faction" is allied to them?
Or maybe they "just warn", even though your home faction might be hostile to them?

Now that'd be a MAYOR change and a BIG PLUS for NC!

Can anyone confirm this?

Regards, Wilco

t0tt3
30-01-04, 14:49
Originally posted by ezza
you needed worry im complaining about TH in another thread

Ezza why not open a I cant raid TG thread to :D :rolleyes:

:p

Mr_Snow
30-01-04, 14:52
Originally posted by Sovellis
At the end of the day if your really bothered about raiding MB go to escador, by a MB apt. then gr to nearest op, wait for your psi to wear, and just charge through before they can shoot you. Go into your ap, activate gr, and bobs your uncle you can kill noobs whenever you want.

have fun

Em you do know that that is impossible right?

That you cant set a primary apartment in a hostile zone.

And swelly TG is very raidible atm so I dont know what your talking about.

Swelly
30-01-04, 14:54
K haven't been in TG for a while as they shoot when they see you and MB guards do not.Was a BD guy running around alot in MB yesterday and was not killed by guards

YoDa-UK
30-01-04, 14:58
I have to agree with Vet and Ezza here, making these guards so powerful and KOS to enemy or people with bad FS to them was crazy, this game is becoming to carebear these days, its a pvp game, where does the part about being able to walk about safely come into it if your not in plaza 1?

Lets look at it this way, with DOY we will have removed the safe zones, does this mean then the guards in all areas of the city are going to be KOS to everyone that is enemy or linked with DOY faction? if so then there goes the plans on raiding NC.

You can't raid TG/TH and now MB, yet all those places are NOT safe zones, and if the players can't defend them why should KK put in guards like this, its just making players lazy and thinking they are so great coz they got guards to hide behind.

IF this is todo with DOY and there will be other ways around it, then great but for now its shit, it just makes people zone hope now, or as in the case of MB they hide behind the walls and try to lure you in, pathetic imho.

If you don't want to fight in this game, leave your LE perma and never remove it, or go find a carebear game like UO was, this is a PvP FPSRPG so grow some fucking balls and get out and fight, and KK don't make more people leave the game coz your fucking it over with listening to carebears for fucks sake.

:mad:

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:08
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
I have to agree with Vet and Ezza here, making these guards so powerful and KOS to enemy or people with bad FS to them was crazy, this game is becoming to carebear these days, its a pvp game,

This is all getting on my tits a bit now.

1) IT IS A MMORPG with PVP Elements <---- KK's words, not mine.

2) YOU ARE HOSTILE FACTION - YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THERE!!!

3) As the run up story line to DoY, you are not meant to be able to wander freely around a hostile faction HQ

4) Quit fuckin moaning just because you can no longer run in somewhere and PK nubs.

5) YOU ARE HOSTILE FACTION - YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THERE!!!

Why do people seem to be missing the point? When DoY turns up, do NOT expect hostile factions to be able to go there without dying.

Also, Plaza 1 is not an HQ - it is a part of the city. You have different factio HQ's in the city.

If you wanna go fight at MB, grab the GR at BattleDome and run there - you just have to fight outside now.

Jeez...
:rolleyes:

Mr_Snow
30-01-04, 15:08
Why do people equate carebear with using NPCs to RP?

If an Iraqi soldier walked into a US base during the war holding a weapon he would of been shot on sight why should the MB in NC be any different or do people only care about ganking in this game?

Yes the guards are too powerful atm and their respawn should be lowered too so if they are killed you can advance further and kill others to get into the MB without them respawning on your head immediately so raiding is a possiblity but guards shouldnt just be removed so people can kill newbs, tradeskillers and camp GRs, please dont say you are looking for capped people to fight because its been stated before that mercs dont defend their home, well not very often.

ezza
30-01-04, 15:13
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Why do people equate carebear with using NPCs to RP?

If an Iraqi soldier walked into a US base during the war holding a weapon he would of been shot on sight why should the MB in NC be any different or do people only care about ganking in this game?

Yes the guards are too powerful atm and their respawn should be lowered too so if they are killed you can advance further and kill others to get into the MB without them respawning on your head immediately so raiding is a possiblity but guards shouldnt just be removed so people can kill newbs, tradeskillers and camp GRs, please dont say you are looking for capped people to fight because its been stated before that mercs dont defend their home, well not very often. the iraqi wouldnt of been shot by a NPC would he:rolleyes:

ezza
30-01-04, 15:14
Originally posted by t0tt3
Ezza why not open a I cant raid TG thread to :D :rolleyes:

:p ill see how these 2 threads go first that see if i can get the TG sorted

edit at below: how about no

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:16
Originally posted by GT_Rince
This is all getting on my tits a bit now.

1) IT IS A MMORPG with PVP Elements <---- KK's words, not mine.

2) YOU ARE HOSTILE FACTION - YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THERE!!!

3) As the run up story line to DoY, you are not meant to be able to wander freely around a hostile faction HQ

4) Quit fuckin moaning just because you can no longer run in somewhere and PK nubs.

5) YOU ARE HOSTILE FACTION - YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THERE!!!

Why do people seem to be missing the point? When DoY turns up, do NOT expect hostile factions to be able to go there without dying.

Also, Plaza 1 is not an HQ - it is a part of the city. You have different factio HQ's in the city.

If you wanna go fight at MB, grab the GR at BattleDome and run there - you just have to fight outside now.

Jeez...
:rolleyes:

Quoted for truth.

edit;
nm.

Mr_Snow
30-01-04, 15:19
the iraqi wouldnt of been shot by a NPC would he:rolleyes:

I was using a currant real life example as a point, but others may use it to bring in politics which I ask them not to and if they do it will only get the thread closed.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:29
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
I was using a currant real life example as a point, but others may use it to bring in politics which I ask them not to and if they do it will only get the thread closed.

Getting the thread closed would be no bad thing.

If all these 'so-called' PKers wanna kill so badly, then there are games which are more suited...

Counterstrike
Quake
[enter other FPS games here]

There is no element of RP from any of them. If there was, then they would quit whining like fuckin babies and get on with the game, trying to follow some of the storyline.

IT IS A MMORPG not a fuckin FPS.

This isn't aimed at any 1 person, rather those that have NO interest in RP at all, have no interest in the story line and just wanna do nothing other than "if it's red, it's dead" (in some cases they don't give a shit about neutral either...).

You can still PK, you just have to do it outside...

ezza
30-01-04, 15:33
i have interest in the story line, i also have interest in pvp and pking.

but since your all so happy with your guards maybe i should start asking for more guards to be put in PP2 like say about 20 so that no enemy can step foot in there.

then maybe the same should be done with crahn guards(or BD) on PP3 cos enemy shouldnt be there:rolleyes:

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:35
pking.

KK Doesn't.
Apart from killing iy off.

Jadin Eleazar
30-01-04, 15:37
The MB is a military installation and normally one would expect to encounter guards there. Unfortunately, they don't shoot most of the time and that's a shame. They should shoot fraction enemies without warning IMHO.

Just my 2 cents

Edit:

...maybe i should start asking for more guards to be put in PP2 like say about 20 so that no enemy can step foot in there.

Pepper Park is in NC, right? And who's the government there?
If the NY mafia decided to put more ppl there to kill their enemies you don't the government would simply watch them die, would you?

...if they wanted to stop it they would have some bull shit like SWG, maybe you should go play that instead sounds like you people want that sort of game instead of advising pkers what game we should be playing

Seems to me that more ppl play SWG (some of them even ex-NC).
So for KK it would make sense to copy some aspects of SWG, for the can earn more $$$.

ezza
30-01-04, 15:37
oking is just a part of PvP, just normally that the person aint ready or is doing something else, if they wanted to stop it they would have some bull shit like SWG, maybe you should go play that instead sounds like you people want that sort of game instead of advising pkers what game we should be playing

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:39
No, it's not.
PKing (as something I will never agree with Vett on) is for the weak minded.

ezza
30-01-04, 15:40
rofl you make me laugh sometimes with all your honour bullshit and that kind of thing.

might aply to your FA ideals, but black dragon dont live by the same standards

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:41
i have interest in the story line, i also have interest in pvp and pking.

but since your all so happy with your guards maybe i should start asking for more guards to be put in PP2 like say about 20 so that no enemy can step foot in there.

then maybe the same should be done with crahn guards(or BD) on PP3 cos enemy shouldnt be there:rolleyes:

Ezza - you are missing the point here....

Pepper Park is not an HQ, MB is.
Plaza 1 is not an HQ, MB is.
Plaza 2 is not an HQ, MB is.
Plaza 3 is not an HQ, MB is.
Plaza 4 is not an HQ, MB is.
Viarosso is not an HQ, MB is.

There are HQ's in there that a hostile faction just won't go into. Exactly the same with Crahn and BD.

ezza
30-01-04, 15:45
BD own the area its our why should you be allowed on it in fact in gonna start killing anyone i see in PP2 from now on

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:46
Many people see it as weakness :D
I've had enemies stab me in the back on more than one occasion because they take advantage of the honour dealio.

I doubt I'll ever change who I am in regards to my ideals...

I'm the same IRL it's not just IC...

It's something that runs through my core, best example was one occasion I saw 4 "kids" (17? 18?, maybe a little younger just tall.. and myself same age), mugging an old lady in my area.. now my area is fucked up, rough as hell since I live next to a council estate where drug crime is something police only need to look around to make an arrest on...
I knew I'd get the crap kicked out of me if it was 4v1 but I dived in anyway..
They ran off after I yelled at 'em upon arrival(... o_O)...

Wont ever change.
And I see PKing as the same, mugging old ladies, or bullying little children.
For the weak and desperate..

ezza
30-01-04, 15:49
pking can apply to high levels killings not just noobs.

just cos i act the way i do in game dont mean im same outside of game, my tank has a character its the way he is.

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:51
pking can apply to high levels killings not just noobs.

just cos i act the way i do in game dont mean im same outside of game, my tank has a character its the way he is. Well TBH anything over level /40 should be able to defend itself 1on1... - or at least run like smeg.

Anything capped should have a fair chance 2v1 vs anyone really (providing paras are not included :p)

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 15:52
BD own the area its our why should you be allowed on it in fact in gonna start killing anyone i see in PP2 from now on

I think you will find they own the HQ - same as all the other areas. Heavy presence outside but you can run past - step foot indoors and your toast.

And yes, you should kill anyone that isn't meant to be there - we do it at TG...

In fact, come to Pluto and come to TG - it's fun :D

ezza
30-01-04, 15:54
dont even know why im bothereing to argue anyway, if someone like QuantumDelta says it should be like so its proberbly gonna be like that.

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 15:56
Not really, if you notice I haven't been arguing in this thread since I don't know what the MB Guards are like currently, some people seem to be complaining they're not good enough.

As for TH, my actual oppinion of the GUARDS echos snows.
They ARE too powerful but they should be no where near as weak as the pathetic *pitpit* 2 damage ones we had before.

As for your killing things in PP2, I don't see a problem with it, but be aware (on pluto at least) there are typically some decent TS runners found in that zone occasionally :p

I have been known to spend some time in PP2/PP3 especially in my end days in NC...

ezza
30-01-04, 15:58
not ready on pluto for fighting as still leveling, but on saturn my home non fucked up server, tsunami are nothing, a few runners who i never see in there own area.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 16:02
not ready on pluto for fighting as still leveling

So? How is it any different from PKing others who are lvling? Just if you come to Pluto, I will come looking for your ass... lvling or not. It is irritating as shit when someone is trying to lvl and some ass keeps shooting them.

Chaplin
30-01-04, 16:02
There are HQ's in there that a hostile faction just won't go into. Exactly the same with Crahn and BD.

Statement:
A HQ-Raid can be part of the storyline.

Do you agree?
Please read the latest neocronicle first, I can find several reasons for HQ-raids there... Maybe its not that much of a nono as you wish it to be...

edit: Mr Rince, how dare you to accuse ezza of pking noobs if you play on pluto, just wondering...

ezza
30-01-04, 16:03
So? How is it any different from PKing others who are lvling? Just if you come to Pluto, I will come looking for your ass... lvling or not. It is irritating as shit when someone is trying ot lvl and some ass keeps shooting them. ROFL im not bothered if i get killed ive been waiting for some one to try, i saw you on your enemy PE other day at bunker figured i was dead but no noone attacked me.

lol in saturn id of been dead before i could of pulled my weapon. getting killed while leveling doesnt bother me attack me all you like i simply dont care

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 16:05
I'm not saying DON'T raid and HQ's - but you are still not meant to be in there so don't expect it to be easy. If you were MEANT to be in there, then there would be no guards and if there were guards, they would smile and pinch you r ass on the way though...

EDIT-----
Chaplin - because I played on Saturn for 2 months. So how dare you ask stoopid questions :rolleyes:

ezza
30-01-04, 16:06
I'm not saying DON'T raid and HQ's - but you are still not meant to be in there so don't expect it to be easy. If you were MEANT to be in there, then there would be no guards and if there were guards, they would smile and pinch you r ass on the way though...

Please read properly before mis-quoting :rolleyes: if they pinch my ass they get a face full of CS fire.

i only got for da female droms;)

Strych9
30-01-04, 16:10
not ready on pluto for fighting as still leveling This, ladies and gentlemen, as is pure a definition of irony as you will EVAR find.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 16:10
Ezza - I'm not big into PKing and only really fight at Op's - I have always been the same.

Take last night, I was on my Tank and a <<< PE was shooting fire mobs outside TG. I could have kiled him so easily, but why? For what purpose? He was much lower lvl than myself. When I fight, I only attack peeps that are equal(ish) rank to myself. Like when I was on Saturn. A CS Tank was shooting Maj, so I attacked and killed him. I lost 60+ SL for doing it, but, meh!

EDIT--------
What Strych9 said :D ^^

Chaplin
30-01-04, 16:11
I'm not saying DON'T raid and HQ's - but you are still not meant to be in there so don't expect it to be easy.

I fully agree. Not easy and not impossible. If a HQ is impossible to raid with lets say 30 people something is wrong...

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 16:13
Originally posted by Chaplin
I fully agree. Not easy and not impossible. If a HQ is impossible to raid with lets say 30 people something is wrong... LOL
Try raiding BD HQ.
Try raiding TS HQ.
Try raiding TT HQ.
Try raiding CS HQ.

All these places, have FAR TOO Elite Guards.

CS/TS/BD had good guards BEFORE the guard uberisation patch so please ¬.¬

Chaplin
30-01-04, 16:14
Originally posted by Strych9
This, ladies and gentlemen, as is pure a definition of irony as you will EVAR find.

irony = discrepancy between the appearant and the real.

Sorry, i don't find that in ezza's post.

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 16:18

Sorry, i don't find that in ezza's post.
The irony is that he says PK (which is a part of PvP o_O) him whilst leveling but that he is not ready to fight.

If you are going to go down the train of "You can PK me whenever while leveling" you must also follow the example through with "I am always ready to fight regardless of level or situation."

I've been jumped by the old uber hybrids (2vs1) while trying to kill Chasers (when they had just been uberised) see me complaining?
No stealth back then.
What'd I do?
fight'em.
Almost killed one, came back with reinforcements and killed'em both.

It's irony, borderline hypocrisy (if you're a politician it would be used for an accusation of hypocrisy).

ezza
30-01-04, 16:19
This, ladies and gentlemen, as is pure a definition of irony as you will EVAR find. im level 40ish just cos i aint ready for fighting doesnt mean i wont fightg back and i aint bothered if i get pked un like some people

oh no i got pk'd its the end of the world boo hoo get the fuck over it

im ready for fighting when i cap then i out fighting all the time if you dumb fucks cant see th ediffrence aint my problem

and i aint complaining about getting killed myself while leveling as i said i just donr care, glad to see you read all my post strych9

AND LIKE IM SAYING I AINT BOTHERED IF I DIE WHILE I LEVEL I WILL FIGHT BACK I JUST DONT GO ALL OUT PK STYLE WHEN I LEVEL, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FFS

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 16:20

EDIT---------------
Ezza - stop posting before I get a chance to answer :p

Strych9
30-01-04, 16:21

Sorry, i don't find that in ezza's post. QD answered but let me elaborate.

Apparent: ezza is in favor of fighting noobs at any level.

Real: when ezza is a noob (on Pluto) he doesnt want to fight cause he isnt a high enough level yet.

Thus, a discrepancy.

No need to be sorry- there ya have it.

EDIT: This is so classic, it must be immortalized in sig...

Dribble Joy
30-01-04, 16:22
AFAIK, the changes in the guard numbers was in response to the situation mainly on saturn.
The security at MB regarding the npc guards has been a constant point of debate within the merc community, mostly surrounding the fact that, despite they run on the same script as the other guards, they simply don't attack on a regular/consistent basis.
I watched a TG pker walk through the MB GR room door several times, none of the guards did anything for about 5 mins, before suddenly (without warning) coming into the trader room next to it and shooting him.
I, my clan and I think the majority of mercs on Uranus, did not want these changes. The SIX guards at the entrance and the two at the GR should be able to hold back any attack on the MB itself, but they don't. (With regards to people coming out of apts, tbh you shoul dnot be able to GR to an enemy held apt regardless of whether it's your primary)
We want to defend MB, even if we are crap at it, most of the raiding and pking takes place at the bunker or in the area between that and the MB anyway, so the guards aren't much help there.

ezza
30-01-04, 16:28
QD answered but let me elaborate.

Apparent: ezza is in favor of fighting noobs at any level.

Real: when ezza is a noob (on Pluto) he doesnt want to fight cause he isnt a high enough level yet.

Thus, a discrepancy.

No need to be sorry- there ya have it.

EDIT: This is so classic, it must be immortalized in sig... why dont you read what i fucking write instead of being a prick about it taking a partial bit of what i say

I SAID I WILL FIGHT IF ATACKED BUT I DONT GO ALL OUT LOOKING FOR FIGHTING WHILE I LEVEL

have i ever came on here and complained about being killed unlike a whole load of fucking whiners stupid fucking idiot

Strych9
30-01-04, 16:34
Wow ezza, calm down.

Someone invited you to come to Pluto. Specifically, Rince said
In fact, come to Pluto and come to TG - it's fun to which you responded... and only responded
not ready on pluto for fighting as still leveling, but on saturn my home non fucked up server, tsunami are nothing, a few runners who i never see in there own area.Thats your whole response.

You say you are "not ready for fighting" because you are still levelling.

You then go on to badmouth the TS runners on Saturn.

So dont act like you gave some elaborate response to Rince. Maybe after people were stunned that you would say you arent ready to fight... which IS what you said.

Yes, I know you dont whine in the forums.

But the FACT remains, in my opinion.... and this is just my opinion... that if ANYONE ELSE made the statement you made they would be HARASSED by PKers for being a carebear, and how they should go try Everquest if they want to level without being ready to fight.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 16:36
/Hands Ezza a LE for his noob on Pluto :D

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 16:38
/Hands Ezza a LE for his noob on Pluto :D He can't use it anymore :p

ezza
30-01-04, 16:39
just cos i aint ready to fight does mean anything, i aint at max fighting capability so why would o go out spend all my time hunting for enemy when i could be leveling to get higher rank.

so no i wont fucknig calm down

and i didnt respond to rince with the not ready ting that was a general responce

ive been pkd on my low level chars on saturn many a time and i still aint ready to pk with them so wghats your point OF COURSE I AINT READY ITS A LOW LEVEL CHAR DOESNT mEAN IM GONNA BITCH IF I GET MY LOWBIE KILLED

i aready said youi can kill me if you like im not bothered about dying i said i wasnt ready for all out pking which part of that cant you understand and i dont wear LEs i take out the instant i get to my apartment if i get pk'd so be it not bothered