PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Account Activation

Whitestuff
30-01-04, 11:25
How do I do this? I was told by a person with a second account that I do not need to purchase another copy of the game. How do I activate a second account w/o another CD key?

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 11:30
u need a cd key in eigher way..

so u can use the online option were u would normaly download the game..

make a trail account and just upgrade that..

or go out and buy the game..

Whitestuff
30-01-04, 11:34
Still that would mean buying another copy of the game. Wouldn't it?

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 11:35
yea it would..

but u pay true your cd key.. a cd key is your account.. your name chars etc all are regged to the cd key.. so imo its kinda impossible to get a second account without a key..

Whitestuff
30-01-04, 11:39
Ah well, can't force myself to do it yet then. I can't spend $30 extra just for a new CD key. Maybe next month. I really got hyped when my friend told me in game that he didn't buy another copy, but I guess I misunderstood him.

BiTeMe
30-01-04, 11:41
I got my second account by starting a trial account. At the end of the trial period you will be charged a purchase price for the game that includes free time, so you won't start being charged the monthly charge for a few more weeks.

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 12:20
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
Ah well, can't force myself to do it yet then. I can't spend $30 extra just for a new CD key. Maybe next month. I really got hyped when my friend told me in game that he didn't buy another copy, but I guess I misunderstood him.

yea i think he ment u don't need another "hard" copy IE a box with cd's.. but u will need a cd key.. eighter tru a download version of NC or a trail..

i got 2 "hard" copies.. just got another one for my second account a few months ago.. but my cd-rom player damaged cd 2 of the original so i needed a new one anyway :p