PDA

View Full Version : Runspeed and Lag

nonamebrandeggs
30-01-04, 09:36
Tanks were telling me about how slow they go a while ago, I was just like "WTF U RUNZ FASTR THEN ME!" which in a way is true. I logged on to the test server and make a tank pure ath/agil, ran around a bit and was amazed at the speed. So then I went into PP and pulled a out a H-C gun and I'm running slower than a turtle with no legs. It bugged me for a while, like lots of the COMPLETELY MORONIC DECISIONS KK MAKES. So I logged back to a real server and watched some tanks running around with cannons on them, and bob's your uncle they ran fucking fast. This really sucks; runspeed is only client-deep.

MOOD: BAKA KARAWANA >___<
MUSIC: LINKIN PARK ^______________^

QuantumDelta
30-01-04, 13:58
100% Correct.

Most of the "Runspeed nerf" on Tanks is NOT Visible from the exterior, making them still hard to hit.

If I had to guess at the numbers I'd say 75% of the Tank runspeed nerf isn't show.
Especially in city zones.

Shadow Dancer
30-01-04, 18:07
Yea wtf is up with that. I see alot of tanks running extremely fast with their CS out. It's always been like that for me. Yea some did run slow though.

I'm sick and tired of seeing some tank running at pistol like speed with lots of health and spits on my fire apoc and poison AND complains about runspeed still.

Devils Grace
30-01-04, 20:55
the trick is not full agy /ath

its a magic formula;)

\\Fényx//
30-01-04, 20:57
Originally posted by Devils Grace
the trick is not full agy /ath

its a magic formula;)

:rolleyes:

What worries me is that there only seems to be a few select tanks that are like that, smokey etc were like it ... I once had smokey OVERTAKE my kami pistol PE who had 80 ath and 138 agil... And smokey had his damn CS out O_o