PDA

View Full Version : Possible StockX issue in patch 195.

borl
30-01-04, 06:46
I posted this in the 195 facts thread, but I'd like to get some feedback from others with stocks as to whether this is affecting them also.

There appears to be a problem with StockX in the new patch. In the previous patch, I had a few stockpiles with 2001 shares in some factions. The new patch appears to have capped the amount of shares in each individual stockpile to 2000. However, I am now unable to sell shares in previous stockpiles containing 2001 shares, and hence have no way to get my money back.

I can also now buy additional shares in any stock I own 2001 shares in, which is added as a new stockpile, seemingly independent of the the old one. I'm actually afraid to do any more testing at the moment in case I lose all of my invested money, and KK award me with 100k for my troubles. Perhaps someone with stocks on the Test Server (rofl) would like to verify this is an issue.

This seems to be quite a big problem for anyone who dabbles in StockX, provided it's not just affecting me, so hopefully something can be done soon :p

Anyway, it's far too late here to be sitting up refreshing a forum so I hope to see some replies in the morning :p

Finl
30-01-04, 09:02
morning!, just had to post, cant check stockx for now :P

Lecko
30-01-04, 12:35
StockX has always been dodgy. I always seem to completely lose my shares after a while for no reason. So after losing a large amount of money, I stopped.

kurai
30-01-04, 13:13
Originally posted by Lecko
StockX has always been dodgy. I always seem to completely lose my shares after a while for no reason. So after losing a large amount of money, I stopped. Same for me - it also seems to have big problems maintaining integrity of depot data across patches.

After it ate 30mill of mine I havent touched it.

My advice to you is simple :-
*DON'T DO ANYTHING FURTHER WITH IT*

Immediately file a help request and ask for them to sort it out ... by deleting depot, and re-creating, or whatever.

If you tinker with it yourself and it fucks up further you *WILL* get the standard "sorry - it's fucked and we don't track it - here's 100k*"

[TgR]KILLER
30-01-04, 13:56
Yea after kur had that big issue with stockx i never used it again and told everybody who was going to not to.. when i had alot of cash i just made myself a clan purly to put all cash into :rolleyes:

t0tt3
30-01-04, 14:27
StockX owns by Reeza...
DONT GIVE CASH TO REEZA UNDERMINE HIS CASHFLOW

viva la resistance :p :D

Valkyrie
30-01-04, 16:07
Originally posted by t0tt3
StockX owns by Reeza...
DONT GIVE CASH TO REEZA UNDERMINE HIS CASHFLOW

viva la resistance :p :D

Errr so you're saying when you buy shares in TG, Reeza gets the money? o_O

t0tt3
30-01-04, 16:15
Originally posted by Valkyrie
Errr so you're saying when you buy shares in TG, Reeza gets the money? o_O

Well it aint TG that gives them out, wonder why they are allways teh cheapest stock ingame :p

Ofcourse he takes all cash with all that penalty tax draw he takes.
Damn new rolex all the time booooh for Reeza :mad: