PDA

View Full Version : Problems Login in.

Promethius
30-01-04, 01:42
Well i get to the log in screen and pressed Resume. It went and stopped at a loading box (no text in it). Then i Closed NC then went to login, and pressed Enter. Same loading box. So i figure i'lll run check files....nothing. So i reinstall Neocron. Repatch etc, come to login screen..... same thing.

Anyone else ever get this problem or kno how to fix it?

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 01:50
Check your firewall. Remember, a patched launcher means an altered executable, and firewalls are pretty fussy about allowing altered executables to contact the outside world. ;) Also check that you don't have too many background processes (e.g. system tray utilities) running.

N

Promethius
30-01-04, 01:56
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Check your firewall. Remember, a patched launcher means an altered executable, and firewalls are pretty fussy about allowing altered executables to contact the outside world. ;) Also check that you don't have too many background processes (e.g. system tray utilities) running.

N

Firewalls not running, and i got very few processes running.

ezza
30-01-04, 01:58
have you been in game since the patch prom?

i was having a few problems logging on before and the game has a nice new sync bug, maybe your just bugged or whatever i just waited a while then relogged and it was ok i was able to log in

slaughteruall
30-01-04, 03:36
I'm having the same problems. I dont run a software firewall anymore. Just a harware one. Only thing in the systray is Team speak, Prog for my head phones, And to safely remove my USB harddrive. Nothing else. Already tried checking files the camo PA got corrupt but it redownloaded it. But still does not help with te problem.

Slaughter

LTA
30-01-04, 11:45
I am also getting this problem now :(

Promethius
30-01-04, 21:13
Anyone else have the faintest idea on how to fix this?

Promethius
30-01-04, 21:17
Ok well now its working....but now i get a never ending synchro on ALL the servers...Anyone ever get this problem?

wench
30-01-04, 22:21
yeah i got it last night directly after patching. logging in and staying the same screen but with no text. my whole system froze every time i tried to log in. after checking nc files it seemed to just right itself, even though my files were fine, and although i couldnt get in with resume i could get in with enter and then resume worked after.