PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn] West Coast, USA Clan?

MrBiggles
30-01-04, 01:12
Does anyone know of a clan that has a fair amount of west coast players in it? I'm in a clan right now that appears to consist mainly of UK and East coast people, which means I hardly ever see anyone from my clan when I'm playing.

I'm willing to create another char in a different faction if needed.

This game sucks playing solo all the time.

Jest
30-01-04, 01:20
Mine has several West Coasters but I'm on Pluto. :(

Btw mods will probably close this to "keep it in game." Too bad there wasnt a clan recruitment forum.

MrBiggles
30-01-04, 02:11
Originally posted by Jest
Mine has several West Coasters but I'm on Pluto. :(

Btw mods will probably close this to "keep it in game." Too bad there wasnt a clan recruitment forum.

yeah...i've tried wandering around asking for people from west coast, getting on faction channel, and getting on the clan recruitment channel...but no one really seems to speak up on the channels in game and i haven't come across anyone yet in game from west coast.

*sigh* i'm just used to having people from my clan actually online when i am

ezza
30-01-04, 02:17
what faction are you?

theres gotta be clans in the faction you are in that has people in your time zone

mdares
30-01-04, 02:20
well cartel has a few west coasters that i know of...

MrBiggles
30-01-04, 02:31
Originally posted by ezza
what faction are you?

theres gotta be clans in the faction you are in that has people in your time zone

I'm in TT

ezza
30-01-04, 02:32
have you tried templars there a large clan, i would expect they will have people from various time zones

HumphreY
30-01-04, 03:26
Originally posted by ezza
have you tried templars there a large clan, i would expect they will have people from various time zones

yeah, at least they manage to have guys online almost 24 hours a day :)

That's doesnt make ninja-hacking easy (not that we ever tried to) :p

But still hate to see TT getting more members while FA is shrinking...now Neogen is no more as well..:(

Gotterdammerung
30-01-04, 06:59
Fuzzy Animals had alot of west coasters. Missyboo is the leader I think and she's in california. Last I remember they were a Fallen Angel clan on Saturn