PDA

View Full Version : n00b APU levelling...

Glok
30-01-04, 00:58
:D

Jebus. I have always been a PE before now, played PE exclusively since beta, then got burnt out and quit last fall after playing for a little over a year.

So, now I'm back, and I figure something new will get me into the swing again. So I roll a monk, no, not cause they are gods (or percieved to be) but because I want to try something new, and that 100 int will leave me all kinds of options at cap (I ain't saying what tho...) SHOCKER! Where my PE would do maybe 5 dmg to a rat with a noob gun, my monk does 50! This is fucking sweet.

Yeah, yeah, it doesn't stay that way, but it makes the early levels so much easier to bear. Oh, and TL55 + reqs have gone through the freaking roof. So the road ain't smooth, but not having to kill rats for more than an hour or two really made my day. :)

Oh, and dragonflies are teh evil. :(

Mr. Chainsaw
30-01-04, 01:01
Yeah, APU are pretty nasty for killing things, but there is one area where you're going to cry compared to a PE...

<a soft breeze blows>

Did that kill your APU? :P

Glok
30-01-04, 01:02
*lies dead on teh forum floor*

Yes, bugger... :(

Jest
30-01-04, 01:22
Nah dragon flies aren't that evil to APUs case you can actually hit em instead of trying to get a reticle on em aiming with a gun and the dragonfly buzzing around you laughing, LAUGHING I SAY!!! :eek: