PDA

View Full Version : New Apartments

AdrenalStimuli
29-01-04, 23:53
Im confused about the new apartments. They still have the 3 sizes...that are placed randomly. But now they have 2 others for each apartment placement. Which apartments are the 2? Are they level 1, 2, or 3? I would buy them...but they are like almost double the cost currently. Does anyone know?

Also, can you have specific placement of Clan apartments?

El Barto
30-01-04, 01:08
The ones you can pick where they are, are lvl 1 and 2 appartments, so I have been told.

athon
30-01-04, 02:44
I bought a locational apt today in Plaza 1, Uranus. The lower priced apt was a lvl 2 apt, so I assume higher priced would be lvl 3.

Athon

Ghard
30-01-04, 02:47
u can buy level 3's as well but i viarossa level 3 at your specified lift is over 1.2 mill ish without a barter and on a tank

HumphreY
30-01-04, 02:50
Are they new? Anyone gotta screenshots?

Sorin
30-01-04, 02:57
Same old apartments. What it amounts to is you can pick your location, is all. You can buy a level 2 or level 3 apartment and chose it to be in a specific place. Like you can buy a Luxus Plaza Main Street Apt (something to that effect) and you'll get a normal level 3 plaza apartment in Plaza 1. Choosing your location comes at a high pricer, which in my opinion is worth it. I'll gladly pay double the price if I can avoid those stupid ass VR sector 2 and Plaza sector 2 apartments.

HumphreY
30-01-04, 03:18
Hm I'm afraid that means even less people hanging around in places like VR or plaza sec-2 for the future :(

Mishakal
30-01-04, 03:24
Looks like the same with the MB barracks, i expected something larger than the old apps, but they the same size just slighly better location (off the shop area) and only 3 cabs. all in all a waste of money (only consolation was i bought it with my barter so only cost 160k)

Sorin
30-01-04, 03:24
Originally posted by HumphreY
Hm I'm afraid that means even less people hanging around in places like VR or plaza sec-2 for the future :(

I hate having apartments in those sectors. In my daily routines, going to those sectors is like the boondocks. I don't mind occasionally going there, as they are nice sectors and the Cryton in VR2 owns, but having 75% of my VR apartments in that sector sucks :(