PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park Guards: Post patch

ezza
29-01-04, 22:21
how you guys down with the guards now.

i think the way there setup now its making it harder to PvP in PP1, as soon as i go in there the guards are hassling me and flaming me as quick as before.

ok you fixed the punch problem.... by making themn attack just as quick but with out some lamer punching them

should of left th elayout the way it was and just changed the guards so that they didnt flame everyone when they got punched instead of having the place crawling with shitty guards

anyone elses opinions?

Heavyporker
29-01-04, 22:25
Um if you're BD then slag off to PP2 and 3, ya fool. :P

ezza
29-01-04, 22:27
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Um if you're BD then slag off to PP2 and 3, ya fool. :P no

PP1 has always been a good place to PvP

dont see BD with more guards

and personally i would have it with the whole of neocron with out guards

Spex
29-01-04, 22:27
I haven't checked the changes personally, yet. What about new TS runners having an apt in PP2 now? Do they get flamed instantly from the BD guards? Besides all those poor peeps which want to do the epics and have to wander around in PP ...

ezza
29-01-04, 22:28
personally i hope they do get tourched as soon as they come out, cos there in BD territory if we go along with porkers line of thinking:rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
29-01-04, 22:39
I just went into pp1. Man those guards move like players. They seem so aggressive now, lol.

Mr. Chainsaw
29-01-04, 22:41
I'm still at work, what about the guard levels, are they no longer teh uber 120/120?

ezza
29-01-04, 22:41
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I just went into pp1. Man those guards move like players. They seem so aggressive now, lol. yup

im sure if i liked guards and was tsunami id think there great

but i hate guards and aint TS so i aint down with them

went there for some good PvP, but instead only found guards wanting to toast my ass as soon as i go in

I'm still at work, what about the guard levels, are they no longer teh uber 120/120? didnt notice the level, but lets just say you will still be running for your life, more so now cos they attack within a few seconds of being in the zone

Jest
29-01-04, 22:47
I just wish people actually had the balls to come to PP2 and PP3. The only person I ever see there is SD. Most people just hide in the Plaza still. :rolleyes:

ezza
29-01-04, 22:49
well without wanting to compliment a monk SD is actually a good player from what ive seen(for a monk) and yeah it would be nice to seepeople come to PP2 but no one does so ihave to go to PP1 oh no wait the guards attack me

fucking lame

Mr. Chainsaw
29-01-04, 22:51
I wish they'd bend around the zone entrances a bit with PP, right now it's just a big long corridor of flamethrower guards :P PP 2 is actually one of my favorite zones to hang out in, I like to leap around on the tall buildings.

I don't hang out in PP near as much as I'd like to though. Too many times when I get in a fight, someone just runs into the subway. I can't wait for the removal of safe zones...

SorkZmok
29-01-04, 23:00
The guards are kinda fucked up now. Some warn you for about 3 minutes, then start crouching around like with their flamer out but they don't attack. While other guards act like copbots, you get shot, then you get told to piss off. o_O

No chance i'm fighting in there before this isnt fixed or changed...

Shadow Dancer
29-01-04, 23:07
Jest i'm pretty sure most people don't go into pp2 pp3 for the same reason you used stealth before. Mainly because of parashock.

With the amount of time it's used in pp, if someone wasn't able to zone I doubt anyone would bother fighting in there. :(

enigma_b17
30-01-04, 00:30
these guards are just as powerful as they were before they just shout sooner....grrrrr