PDA

View Full Version : mc5

___T-X____
29-01-04, 22:11
I notice the 'adjustment' thats been made, rofl. There's no way im going there now. I killed the commander 6 times for 1 hour the other day making the most of the space where u put the barrels with help from a ppu to get 1 part. Now youve changed it how do you expect people to do mc5 when every 10th time you zone, u get a 30 second sync and die because mc5 guards open fire after 10 seconds???

If your going to keep making mc5 harder and harder (now impossible) for those that didnt go there when you had the glass there , can you at least make it so you dont zone and die because of sync...

its really bullshit how youve made it impossible for people that dont have a good internet connection. You need to completely re-work mc5 from the shitty result its turned out to be.

Psychoninja
29-01-04, 22:13
They didn't say they changed the drop rate did they?
They only said something abut a MC5 exploit being fixed....

Sefran
29-01-04, 22:14
Yeah agree, tbh i liked MC5 first with saftelyglass was actually fun fighting behind it , sometimes guard camed over to kill u then u have to run to other side and stuff ah that was fun... ( and the 2nd room in mc5 , is that just me or is that the most laggiest place in the game , when i was ppu i had to cast everything so many times over and over to make it work...)

And just because some ppl who climbed up glass they removed it bah...they really made it very boring that way. I never went back since they putted it in (only to help a friend getting a ds thats it)

And 2 places for base commander would be kinda nice to, and i would love the glass back.(and they should remove the boxes orso then so they cant climb up it anymore biggy....)

QuantumDelta
29-01-04, 22:18
They removed the zoneline exploit.

There is a easier/faster/safer way of doing it anyway T-X.

___T-X____
29-01-04, 22:20
its nothing to do with the zoneline QD m8y. Its something theyve changed about the crouching near the Techy's workstation.

Although it wouldnt surprise me if theyve changed something else

QuantumDelta
29-01-04, 22:27
My bad, but from how you explained it, it did sound like they changed it to stop people from doing the "zone fire fire fire zone, holy heal, zone fire fire fire zone." thing heh.

If they fixed the crouch to hide behind the bar thing that's good too but i didn't really think it was much of a problem for the copbot weapons o_O

phunqe
29-01-04, 22:32
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
it did sound like they changed it to stop people from doing the "zone fire fire fire zone, holy heal, zone fire fire fire zone." thing heh.

Would that be considered as an exploit?!?!?!!?!?!??!

LOOOOOOL if so...

Mr. Chainsaw
29-01-04, 22:34
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
My bad, but from how you explained it, it did sound like they changed it to stop people from doing the "zone fire fire fire zone, holy heal, zone fire fire fire zone." thing heh.

Stay on topic! We're not talking about fighting in Pepper Park! :P