PDA

View Full Version : Not time to dust off my holy para yet...

g0rt
29-01-04, 21:48
Seems like freeze hasn't been changed *AT ALL*.

para halo is still teh win

good job fucking up fixing para spells, i guess we gotta wait another 6-8 weeks for a SECOND attempt at fixing freezers right?

alig
29-01-04, 21:50
As usual, yea, if it aint fixed first time they just leave it and let it piss several ppl of that i pretty much gurantee some ppl would easily quit over

Shadow Dancer
29-01-04, 21:52
oh god

KK please don't wait 5 years to fix freezers if indeed they haven't been fixed.

g0rt
29-01-04, 22:59
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
oh god

KK please don't wait 5 years to fix freezers if indeed they haven't been fixed.

oh, but they are exactly the same as they were before :mad:

ezza
29-01-04, 23:03
thats fucking lame, i guess someone at KK is fond of there para halo:rolleyes:

Tupac
30-01-04, 10:09
FFS para isnt the end of the world just carry god damn anti shock drugs and quit ur whining! god!!!!

nonamebrandeggs
30-01-04, 10:16
Tupac, I have 10 slots on my QB, I need one of them for my weapon, one of them for my pistol booster, one of them for my heal, two of them for my s/d. 10 - 5 = 5. I have 5 slots on my QB for antishock drugs. A PPU parashocks me, I pop a drug, cycle lasts around 5 seconds. 5 * 5 = 25. In 25 seconds I would be completely fucked running for the zoneline, or dead. Sounds great, eh?

gostly
30-01-04, 10:19
anti-shock drugs arent the answer...kk forgot to reduce the effect of parashock...but they said they did...good job :p now, knowing how KK took this long to bring this patch for reducing parashock's effect (even tho it didnt)...we'll be waiting another month or 2 for a fix...:rolleyes: