PDA

View Full Version : Thank You KK!

Rai Wong
29-01-04, 21:13
I am eternally grateful for the boosting of drones finally, after we complained again and again of the lack of droner material, my drones now actually can represent my charactr level for once. I am so very happy, you have restored my trust in you.

Whilst everyone buggered of the droner proffesion, i kept mine on uranus, and was one of the few dedicated droners left on uranus (with a riggers dream which nobody wanted), back then riggers dream was so worthless that somebody just threw it at my droner. Now all the fools are returning to the droning profession, and i'm glad to finally see some other droners around.

I do regretebly think that alot of players suddenly started droning only because of the new power, nothing to do with enjoying droning, that I really hate about this community, no true commitment to a class or proffesion same reason why there are so many monks.

Thanks again, off to cruise my Particle Nemesis again for Raptor patches

WebShock
29-01-04, 21:37
raptor patches?

what do you mean?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:39
Parts i think :angel:

___T-X____
29-01-04, 22:37
i thought he meant Vein Ripper hulls, at least someone did well out the patch

Ferabukoo
30-01-04, 06:53
thanks for adding more tech parts to the pool... oh joy

Gungnir
30-01-04, 07:24
--

Wow, a runner thanking Reakktor for a patch. I'm sure many
other runners share the same graditude you have. Just that
either they dont voice it out or it falls hiden in the shadows of all
the cries.

I tried droning once, pretty cool though what I cant get over is
the feeling my drone in made entirely of rubber. Ever hit a wall
with one? it just flings in the opposite direction.

--
Gungnir

Forget My Name
30-01-04, 07:30
I dont bother saying good job kk anymore on this community. I get flamed for it.

But KK knows they do well. The ones who appreicate it probably dont even know this forum exists.

It is only the loudmouths and attention whores who troll this forum, with the occasional intelligent rsponse here and there.

Going back in game, with the rest of the people who are enjoying the patch :)

DonnyJepp
30-01-04, 07:36
Originally posted by Gungnir
--

the cries.

--
Gungnir

I love patches Gungnir, it is just when there are a bunch of changes made that are not documented and things in the notes aren't correct and the game breaks for people that we get mad. Not to mention leaving many of the same old bugs in the game. Quality Assurance is lacking. Consistency is needed. The customers will respect you more if you do what you say and say what you do.

Ferabukoo
30-01-04, 08:06
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
I love patches Gungnir, it is just when there are a bunch of changes made that are not documented and things in the notes aren't correct and the game breaks for people that we get mad. Not to mention leaving many of the same old bugs in the game. Quality Assurance is lacking. Consistency is needed. The customers will respect you more if you do what you say and say what you do.

Winner

Gungnir
30-01-04, 08:06
--

Yes, but KK will always be in a win loose situation. Neocron is
way too dynamic and complex to attain to everyone desires.
No matter what is done there will always be a handful of players
unfavorable to the changes.

What lacks is that very understanding among the runners.

--
Gungnir

Benjie
30-01-04, 08:07

What lacks is that very understanding among the runners.

Perhaps reakktor could implament it with the next patch. :p

Wow, a runner thanking Reakktor for a patch.
I really liked this patch too. I just think it needs a Hotfix, thats all.:)

rob444
30-01-04, 08:34
Actually I love every patch they do, I like when something new comes around, some stuff can be discussed but most of the stuff that has been changed has come out good (in my opinion).

Ivory
30-01-04, 18:19
the cries.

I tried droning once, pretty cool though what I cant get over is
the feeling my drone in made entirely of rubber. Ever hit a wall
with one? it just flings in the opposite direction.

--
Gungnir

click onto my sig for the wonderful idea of droning :angel:

ezza
30-01-04, 18:24
Originally posted by Ivory
click onto my sig for the wonderful idea of droning :angel: does it involve there bodies being used as a meat sack by my tank, if not cant be a good idea:p

Ivory
30-01-04, 18:28
does it involve there bodies being used as a meat sack by my tank, if not cant be a good idea

wow thats a good idea

*gets a pen and paper......................*

nah it aint nothing like that, just another idea for the potentials of a droner.

Quede
30-01-04, 18:28
Originally posted by Rai Wong
I am eternally grateful for the boosting of drones finally, after we complained again and again of the lack of droner material, my drones now actually can represent my charactr level for once. I am so very happy, you have restored my trust in you.
Thanks again, off to cruise my Particle Nemesis again for Raptor patches

No doubt droners needed a boost. I may dust mine off
on Uranus now. And for that KK gets a cookie, too bad
its stale from the wait :)

Droner's still get the shaft like all Spies/PE's and now I hear
APU's in regard to MC5.

It sucks that only certain classes of characters have access
to these ultra implants, and these classes cannot even
utilize them (other then trade goods).

If your not a Tank or PPU you probably wont be hunting MC5
and thats just so wrong.

GT_Rince
30-01-04, 18:29
LOL - Ezza you forum whore - you are in just about every post :lol:

Lucjan
I like the recent patches too, really I do.

I just wish KK would react very fast to some things that go wrong while patching or at least give out an announcement like "Yes we know it, we gonna fix it with a patch in few days".

Psyco Groupie
ive got a riggers dream .. im so cool!!1

Devils Grace
30-01-04, 19:54
i never bitch about KK

i love patches aswell.

but for me its pretty obvius that u guyz are goin a little to fast, due to the lame comunity (including me) and dumbasses that complain about everyting.

so in order to please u speed things up, and that was noticble in the 2 latest patches, bringing new bugs to the game...........

or not fixing the existent

this one was worse kuz u guyz made references to thingys to be fixed in the notes wich in truth they werent, and only became worse.

im not a computer wizz (not at all, i got a friend who does all for me, i just play) but it seems u guyz changed some things that have afected directly or indirectly others making them buged or exploitable.

cant blame KK, kuz its pretty obvious that they are under a lot of pressure, but doin things fast just to please always end's in a lot of pooop.

not saying that there isnt things in the patch good kuz there is, but .....hmm lets say in 100% ,,, 75% is bugs and crap

sorry but its the way i feel and its the 1st time i whine like some say.

i still love the game and i always will, only thing that will make me live is if u pay attention to Shadow Dancer quest about ppu's and some about monkeys...............nerf the pures to much and im gone

Nidhogg
30-01-04, 20:03
Originally posted by Lucjan
I just wish KK would react very fast to some things that go wrong while patching or at least give out an announcement like "Yes we know it, we gonna fix it with a patch in few days". Check the patch facts thread. ;)

N