PDA

View Full Version : OK KK tell me something

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 20:52
How on earth am I going to lower my droners -32 SL when through no fault of my own, the game causes him for no reason to drop to -32 SL, and THEN you expect me to raise it how? Doing missions? Sure.

That isnt possible any more seen as every fucker can track you down, the 'last known location' is 100% accurate if for example you have to stay in the jeriko zone doing cyclop missions.

And the fact you cant use an LE.

Its a joke. What do I have to do? Stay in my apt AFK for 2 days and keep paying you to play this fucking game?

Sort it or reset my fucking Soul light which you caused. :mad:

Mirco
29-01-04, 20:54
The SL bug isnt fixed?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 20:56
The SL bug isnt fixed?

having 20 SL from last night, and then logging in, infront of a copbot and having -32 isnt my idea of a good time, and knowing KK's lack of customer care, they wont reset it.

Yet they wont take any of the above factors into account :mad:

Gotterdammerung
29-01-04, 20:57
did you try writing an e-mail to the help desk ?
or was this your first impulse ?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 20:59
did you try writing an e-mail to the help desk ?

Second option, althought I still havnt recieved any help from the ingame support tickets, and if its like my last Tanks bug, Nidhogg told me to contact support desk (ingame) and support desk effectivly told me they wont do anything because the new mission systems allow for 1sl gain per mission.

Which is completely bollocks seen as it is impossible to effectivly do missions now with my SL as it is, and being a droner.

Ill give help desk a whirl but i can predict the outcome which means 1 less account for KK to take money from a month, as this is the second time and its beyond a joke :mad:

Strych9
29-01-04, 21:00
Sorry Gott, I wrote helpdesk about my droner.. he also took mad SL and FS hits from the droner bugs, and their response was basically "tough."

My droner likely even had it WORSE than clownstopper. I suspect he was in a team and killed a team member. My droner was in a team, killed a team member ***AND*** has never removed his LE.

So I had the team drone SL bug and some sort of LE droner bug.

No dice.

:mad:

Mumblyfish
29-01-04, 21:01
Meh, don't carry anything and just do missions in your faction HQ. My droner's soullight went from -99 to 54 in one day of constantly doing that.

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:05
Meh, don't carry anything and just do missions in your faction HQ. My droner's soullight went from -99 to 54 in one day of constantly doing that.

I am black dragon, they have removed Research and construct missions from our city com's another reason why I am bassically fucked. :(

Mumblyfish
29-01-04, 21:07
Your allies are Biotech, go to their HQ and do normal recycle missions. Take lots of Trisol and Adiclovin. Sorted.

Strych9
29-01-04, 21:08
How do you suggest he gets to the Biotech HQ with big neg SL?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:09
How do you suggest he gets to the Biotech HQ with big neg SL?

And with fuck all biotech sympathy :confused:

Im telling you, if it isnt reset its 5 days AFK in my apt.

And a service im paying for, and doing nothing with, its a joke :mad:

Rai Wong
29-01-04, 21:09
wtf guys, tak your LE out droners are no longer useless did you see the PN damage.

J. Folsom
29-01-04, 21:10
I had a problem like that a while ago, though in my case it was just limited to having really messed up faction sympathies and (because of that) having no faction.

The GM who helped me with that also fixed my soullight, along with my faction, simply because it was due to a drone bug.

I'm not sure whether or not they're supposed to do so, but an in-game ticket is worth a shot.

Garm
29-01-04, 21:10
Send in a ticket.

--Garm

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:17
I'm not sure whether or not they're supposed to do so, but an in-game ticket is worth a shot.

Already done it and no reply...

ANd theres no fucking cyclop's spauning at jeriko

*sigh* :(

Mr. Chainsaw
29-01-04, 21:17
If you can't get to a friendly HQ to do missions, can you take any random "kill this" stuff from the anarchy breed?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:19
If you can't get to a friendly HQ to do missions, can you take any random "kill this" stuff from the anarchy breed?

Being black dragon and clanless, and with one drone as I cant afford to spare my rare ones in my gogo?

Doesnt make for easy travel around the map :(

Archeus
29-01-04, 21:23
Heh I casted a SC in point red dungeon and 3 seconds later got a huge SL loss a few days ago. I normally stop straight off and work it off. Pain in the ass when it happens though.

Is there any other faction you can use FS off?

Mr. Chainsaw
29-01-04, 21:23
Ewww :(

I'm not entirely familiar with this drone bug, are all your faction sympathies completely screwed up?

If you have a friend on your server of a rival faction, perhaps you could kill them over and over again to bring up your faction standing in an allied faction in order to start doing missions?

Clownst0pper
29-01-04, 21:27
Is there any other faction you can use FS off?

I got NEXT which is high enough to do cyclops missions, except theres no cyclops at Jeriko atm

and I cant enter Jeriko's UG because it is locked off due to templars being attacked today, and I suspect it will remain that way as it always is..(GR faction only)

Im telling you, have u ever seen such a bollox prediciment?! :eek: :(

joran420
29-01-04, 21:38
do one mission and go afk in your apt overnight and you should be sorted :)