PDA

View Full Version : pay for a character switch to another server?

holodoctor1
29-01-04, 02:39
I'm just asking, becuase my character is on pluto when pluto was popular, but now hardly anyone is on pluto, and i wanna switch to saturn! :D

Shadow Dancer
29-01-04, 02:39
yes

Spoon
29-01-04, 02:45
I would consider it....

There would need to be a limit of times you could switch, tho..

BombShell
29-01-04, 02:47
should be like 5million nc for a demontional pass :)

Rade
29-01-04, 02:50
omgomgomg serverbashing BANZOR!!!!111oneone

**edit: now wheres ezza...

ezza
29-01-04, 03:42
a little late but im here:D

oh look at this someone going from pluto to saturn:eek:

imagine that, now i wouldnt of expected that from the 1337 server that the mighty Rade plays on, never mind the fact that some one wants to come join us on the lowly nibbish server8|

:p

Dade Murphey
29-01-04, 03:45
Bandwagon jumper!! *shakes fist*

ezza
29-01-04, 03:46
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
Bandwagon jumper!! *shakes fist* hey dont knock him, he knows where its at

thats saturn in case you were wondering

Benjie
29-01-04, 03:56
*Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!*

What the fuck? This is the second post I have looked at since I logged on and it's just as stupid!

NO!

If you want a powerfull character on another server, create one and go level him/her. Lazy Biatches. :lol: :rolleyes:

*edit*
It would kill off certain servers. There is no way KK would implament this while they're sober.

GRIM
29-01-04, 04:53
I would pay to have a char (or multiple chars) switched... i think if you have to pay tho, you should have an option to switch more than one char at a time... (with or without items / money would be a problem tho) ... would you like to start out with a capped char and have to use fists to get your stuff back? =p

Birkoff
29-01-04, 10:45
Yeah :/

Buil APCs with chars on saturn , full ur apts with kewl shit then take it to pluto for 5 mil :/

MjukisDjur
29-01-04, 10:48
I wouldnt mind paying real life cash to be able to do that change... Something like 15$ / char. Cash cow for kk maybe? :)

WebShock
29-01-04, 11:28
i would. but why the fuck would i want to leave saturn?

real money and not nc since this is a real world thing that kk would have to do. you could RP it as something similar to what the story says about Irata III

ooooooooooooor you could wait for a server merge :P

i would love to see all these (UNnamed server and chars) go to saturn so this whole im better than you argument could be settled and we could go back to fighting a red faction

Q`alooaith
29-01-04, 11:32
Since I'm not for moving char's from server to server..

But other than that, if you wanted to move the char, then about £10 or so maybe more to move the char.. With no holdover of the name, so if you move and somone's got your char name tough tittys you'll have to pick a new name..

garyu69
29-01-04, 11:36
Definite No.
You chose that server and if you don't like it now you can go create your Char on the other servers.

Pluto > Saturn
Don't argue, you know i am right

Q`alooaith
29-01-04, 11:38
No no no...

Saturn > Pluto

At the time's I play..

Pluto can be a great place, it's just it's empty when I get a look in, and saturn's almost alway's got enough people to [Edit.. No strikeout] barter with..

Archeus
29-01-04, 11:39
price of the full game to move one character, and it only moves the character and what they have on them. Nothing else.

GT_Rince
29-01-04, 11:45
Hell yeah - if it was real money though.. not NC. Say a nominal charge of $10-$15.

Ezza - You would find all the peeps from Saturn coming over to the good server ;)

Netphreak
29-01-04, 11:45
Originally posted by ezza
hey dont knock him, he knows where its at

thats saturn in case you were wondering

Saturn is where all the people go to complain about the game and how unbalanced everything is and then let off steam by pk'n all the noobs in aggies o_O
If he wants great pvp he would have to come to Uranus we may have less player count than saturn but we have most of the best pvp's in neocron! :D
Also our economy isn't as screwed so if you did have to start and buy items it wouldn't be quite so bad.

Awaits multiple flames from ezza :p and Vet its only a matter of time before he comes to let of some steam :p

ezza
29-01-04, 12:11
Originally posted by Netphreak
Saturn is where all the people go to complain about the game and how unbalanced everything is and then let off steam by pk'n all the noobs in aggies o_O
If he wants great pvp he would have to come to Uranus we may have less player count than saturn but we have most of the best pvp's in neocron! :D
Also our economy isn't as screwed so if you did have to start and buy items it wouldn't be quite so bad.

Awaits multiple flames from ezza :p and Vet its only a matter of time before he comes to let of some steam :p

aint gonna flame ya, all im gonan say is your wrong.

saturns where its at, you down?

Netphreak
29-01-04, 12:20
aint gonna flame ya, all im gonan say is your wrong.

In that case i just await flames from Vet.

And ezza you know we got all the best pvp'rs. ;)
You should come join the party some day! :rolleyes:

GT_Rince
29-01-04, 12:31

Saturns where the lags at! ;)

ezza
29-01-04, 12:33
Originally posted by Netphreak
In that case i just await flames from Vet.

And ezza you know we got all the best pvp'rs. ;)
You should come join the party some day! :rolleyes: heh, not got anything against uranus but dont want to up and move to another 4 char server, staying on saturn, and occasionaly heading over to pluto to play my melee tank and to watch fight night untill i can fight in it.

oh you might want to come to saturn to see some quality pvpers.

mehnot really got anything against any of the other servers, but after about 15months on saturn its safe to say i think of it as my home server.

btw i only started the pro saturn anti pluto(oranyotherserver)cos every time threads came up certain people would always come on saying pluto pwn all etc etc so had to even the argument out;)

edit:

Saturns where the lags at! unfurtunatly off late thats to true :(

though was ok yesterday got to do some dueling op fighting and some leveling over all pretty good days neocroning on saturn

SynC_187
29-01-04, 12:39
Originally posted by Birkoff
Yeah :/

Buil APCs with chars on saturn , full ur apts with kewl shit then take it to pluto for 5 mil :/

Or get all that stuff cheap on Pluto and take it to Saturn and make a killing on it.