PDA

View Full Version : Copy and Paste.

Psycho_Soldier
29-01-04, 01:51
I made a thread for this suggestion but only a couple people posted and it was in Brainport, so thats why.

My idea is, to allow copying and pasting ingame. Some people's names are hard too spell and somethings would be much easier typing in WordPad or whatever so you can copy them from Word Pad and paste ingame. Also being able to click website links ingame would be good also.

MindMaze
29-01-04, 02:01
ROFL @ your sig dude!

Mumblyfish
29-01-04, 02:01
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]

wun
29-01-04, 02:07
hmm maybe not copy and past...

but what about making the names in chat clickable.. like in local...

like when u got to dm you click the name.. like in local and it puts in the box...

just using an existing mechanisim... cos i can see some fuck-tarts who already spam enough copy n pasting to make the spam even more annoying...

MindMaze
29-01-04, 02:10
Originally posted by wun
hmm maybe not copy and past...

but what about making the names in chat clickable.. like in local...

like when u got to dm you click the name.. like in local and it puts in the box...

just using an existing mechanisim... cos i can see some fuck-tarts who already spam enough copy n pasting to make the spam even more annoying...

I like that one :)

Psycho_Soldier
29-01-04, 02:12
Originally posted by wun
cos i can see some fuck-tarts who already spam enough copy n pasting to make the spam even more annoying...

I doubt spam would change anymore because of the fact that there is SMS and you can press up key + enter really quick to have the same effect you are talking about. I liked your idea about clickable names too, that could work with my idea.

G.0.D.
29-01-04, 02:23
Isnt there like Alt-D to DM some one who just messaged you?

Even if thats so... copy and paist would be extremly usefull.

Shadow Dancer
29-01-04, 02:33
I can't believe your sig got edited. o_O

Anyways, I would LOVE copy and paste.

But it's not much of a big deal. If i wanna type something quick, or it's really long. I type it in note pad and then copy over to the sms file in the neocron folder.

ZoneVortex
29-01-04, 03:17
bahah damnit I missed what your sig said...post it on the pimp forum :lol:

anyways...yeah...copy and paste! *******A*A*FHA*(F

stars

convenient concept

but i wanna see your sig :D