PDA

View Full Version : Remove CLASS requirements from PE/Tank PA?

L0KI
29-01-04, 01:25
The reason i say this, is that it would give:

- PE - This supposed Jack of all trades cannot viably use STR based weapons. I have a melee PE atm who uses BoC and Energy Soulblade. To be fair, i do very well with him. His dmg output is pretty pathetic (9-11 per swipe on a buffed PE). WIth melee PA 1, i could use these weapons with only the 1 drug...

Its not like it would give PE's an undeserving boost. :rolleyes:
It would just give PE's that somethin extra that says, JACK OF ALL TRADES ;)

- Tank - Pistol Tanks are not viable at the moment. They simply dont QUITE have the dex. Rifle tanks dont have the lore.
With a RC/PC PA 1, this could be a semi viable option! But if thats what they wanna do....

I just dont see the point of the class requirements - especially on the tank ones. These class req's were introduced a few months ago....before which, i used to drug my PE into tank PA just for the hell of it :D

I havent seen a poll on this yet, so here goes.....

L0KI
29-01-04, 01:27
FFS - my poll didnt work.

Mods, could you add a poll with these options pls:

1. Yes, remove the class requirements from PE/Tank PA
2. No, The clas requirements are fine as they are
3. I dont care.

cRazy2003
29-01-04, 01:27
but tanks cant wear PE PA cos they to fat :p

Rade
29-01-04, 01:30
Cant make a poll afterwards, have to close and repost.

I made a pretty long post about this, lets see if I can find it so I
dont have to rewrite the lot...

Jest
29-01-04, 01:36
Problem is we aren't really a joat, we sometimes are and sometimes aren't. Though personally Id either liek to see the reqs go or make a specific melee/heavy PA for PEs since it is actually viable to use those weapons.

-=z=-
29-01-04, 01:37
I'm all for removing the class requirments for the Tank and PE power armors, but definately leave the requirment on the Spy armor, the RC/PC, xray, and especially dex bonus would overpower the PE.