PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Bring Back Winston Cross

ServeX
29-01-04, 01:01
Many of you may know Winston Cross, the TG faction counsellor. He is a very motivated, helpful and dedicated player to his faction. Recently, tere has been a rumor going about that he has been banned from NC. Even though I am a CA player,I think that Winston Cross should be unbanned if these rumors are accurate. I am true to City Admin, but what it boils down to is that we need more FCs like Winston. Removing him is not the best choice in the world. I am not here to rail at you KK, but I think you guys should truely keep Winston.

For those of you who don't know Winston is the TG faction counsellor, and although I see him rarely because I am City Admin, I think that he is essential to keeping Neocron fun for everyone. TG is City Admins main enemy. And without a TG FC there is little or no role playing or events that can be created.

MkVenner
29-01-04, 01:03
i agree, not about bringing this guy back (but i dont disagree dunno n e thing about it so cant comment) but we deffinatly need more FCs...ive NEVER seen the CA FC (either of them) on Saturn...NEVER EVER...which is a shame

petek480
29-01-04, 01:04
I was just talking to him the other day so i don't think he's banned.

Jack_Crow
29-01-04, 01:13
Yea. Bring back Winston!
His only FC who does something for his faction and know this cos i was in his clan at my TG days and we used to hang around alot.

So what the F*** is this bang thing. It weird that KK removes only good FC from the game.

WebShock
29-01-04, 01:14
if he is banned, no point in a petition to bring him back.

if he did get banned and was a FC, he screwed up so bad that nothing could bring him back.

Look at rizzy and his popularity, do you see him here?

nonamebrandeggs
29-01-04, 01:15
He's not banned O_o.

Gotterdammerung
29-01-04, 01:16
Please don't speculate or second guess the positions reakktor takes with any in-house issues they may have.

Judge
29-01-04, 01:16
Originally posted by WebShock
Look at rizzy and his popularity

Massive oxymoron :p