PDA

View Full Version : Starter Guide

MkVenner
28-01-04, 23:25
ok i got a few friends that have started playing NC, but they live in the states and me in the UK so i cant help em start up that much

so i was wondering if there were any decent starter guides out there...like a tutorial on what to do when u get in to NC coz i remeber being a bit bewildered.

if not i think i might write one meself

MrBiggles
28-01-04, 23:27
You mean like the FAQ's found in the Newbie forum, perhaps? :D

MkVenner
28-01-04, 23:29
no

like a proder document, like one of those guide books u c an buy for Max Payne of Final Fantasy

Jest
28-01-04, 23:31
Dont think there is such a thing mate.

Sefran
28-01-04, 23:33
Opiate (something like that) made a good starter guide and posted it on the forum, cant remember the link tho :/

Nexxy
28-01-04, 23:33
its not official but its like the best -

http://members.chello.nl/~b.venneman/NCguide.pdf

think thats the right link

Sefran
28-01-04, 23:35
yeah thats the one nexxy

MkVenner
28-01-04, 23:36
Cheers thats a lot of help...i might make one n e way...im bored lately lol

Nidhogg
28-01-04, 23:53
To be fair, that resource is listed in one of the stickies in Newbie Talk. ;)

N

Possessed
28-01-04, 23:57
Originally posted by Nexxy
its not official but its like the best -

http://members.chello.nl/~b.venneman/NCguide.pdf

think thats the right link

hehe, I remember when opi spent literally 2 weeks straight working on that, he only logged onto NC to check details, hell, he was even working on it at work....

MkVenner
29-01-04, 01:22
Yeah im deffinatly gunna make one...not now tho coz its late and im tired, 1st thing...well no coz i got work...when i get back from work ima start...

any one got any suggestions on what theyd like to see in it?

been looking over that other one...is it a bit out of date or did i dream playing neocron...PE wearing tank PA....and i thought tanks could drive rhinos with no drugs these days? and i thought all started out with 1200 credits +?