PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - just in case...

ezza
28-01-04, 18:56
you dont read the announcement forum

posted by Thanatos

Please remember to put in the LE if you are above skill rank 30 and do not want to participate in PvP.

so all you people who dont want to get ganked stick your LE in now!!!!

cos new patch tomorrow.

har har i get meh camo PA to:D

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 18:59
/looks at rank 7/11 Spy.... hmmmm!

I'll not be lvling in the normal places, so not gonna worry too much :D

Tratos
28-01-04, 19:09
im really looking forward to this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

- Increased damage of Executioner, Judge, Beam of Hell and Healing Light.

:D :D :D

- "Punch the guard" exploit fixed.

:D :D :D

Cant wait

~T

El_MUERkO
28-01-04, 19:14
I'll give this 5 stars, I'd suggest the mods either sticky this or but an annoucement on the top of the forums so no one misses the boat and starts to cry.

Jest
28-01-04, 19:16
Whats more important is that it looks like Oz8 will be open tomorrow. Yayz!

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 19:16
Hey, is the Outzone jail opening up with this one too? :D

Opar
28-01-04, 19:17
OMG OZ JAIL H4XX0R

Dribble Joy
28-01-04, 19:20
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
I'll give this 5 stars, I'd suggest the mods either sticky this or but an annoucement on the top of the forums so no one misses the boat and starts to cry.

Good plan, but the patch discusion thread will go up before the patch is finished, we have several hours of downtime tomorrow.

El_MUERkO
28-01-04, 19:21
Yeah but you cant put ur LE in when the server is down :angel:

Spoon
28-01-04, 19:23
The patch is 11.9mbs..............:eek:

Dribble Joy
28-01-04, 19:24
Cunning ;)

btw can we get an idea of how big the patch will be? (edit// hehehehehe)

Original monk
28-01-04, 19:24
daamn its ezza, i better go put my LE in fast, to bad they cost so much money on saturn : p

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 19:26
I like the LE change....but who cares, Outzone Prison!!!! Finally get to find out what's going on in there. I hope it's a secret mutant kitchen filled with cron 55 beer and coconut dream bars.

cRazy2003
28-01-04, 19:30
COCONUT CREAM BARS?!
ARE U MAD U EVIL BASTARD?!!
milky ren = teh win :p

darkservent
28-01-04, 19:30
The best part of the patch will have to be for DRONERS. Now the most viable spy for battle. EXCELLENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT I LUV IT. Dam PPU KILLIN DRONER.

El_MUERkO
28-01-04, 19:31
Warbot Cola and Milky Ren's!!!

BURPTASTIC!!!!

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 19:32
Warbot cola is teh pwn....

Those new drones look cool, I'm not a droner but I love anything which helps out my droner buddies.

Oh yeah, the guards are finally getting a much deserved nerf :)

Dribble Joy
28-01-04, 19:33
TBH I am shit scared of droners now.

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 19:34
Added two rare drones, Mosquito (TL 120, Gatlin) and Raptor (TL 120, moderate pierce damage, antiheal)

Now THAT could be interesting :)

Tratos
28-01-04, 19:38
now now calm down, sorry to spoil the fun, but your probs gonna have to wait for OZ jail, as there will be more about it in the neocronical, then probs an event which will lead to its opening, so id probs say the jail will be open next week somtime.

~T

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 19:44
Yeah but it says they redesigned the jail and it will be released in the next retail patch on the test server notes. This is the next retail patch, hence I'm going to run with it and say that the Outzone Jail/Mutant Kitchen will be open.

Free Reza's Irata Power Snacks for all!!!!!*

*Free snack food requires the murder of an innocent mutant.

ichinin
28-01-04, 21:16
> If you are above skill rank 30, you will not be able to implant the LE again. It will not fall out at 30, but if you remove it you can't put it back in.

Ok then, Bye.

ezza
28-01-04, 21:17
umm yeah whats the problem?

Dissenter
28-01-04, 21:17
bye bye

ezza
28-01-04, 21:20
Originally posted by Tratos
now now calm down, sorry to spoil the fun, but your probs gonna have to wait for OZ jail, as there will be more about it in the neocronical, then probs an event which will lead to its opening, so id probs say the jail will be open next week somtime.

~T it will be open in the retail patch

Nash_Brigham
28-01-04, 21:20
Guess he is mad cause that means he won't be able to slap his LE in for going to negative SL.

joran420
28-01-04, 21:21
I think this is good

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 21:23
Outzone jail, hurrah! It will be filled with Snack Attack shops and mutant cooking pots.

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 21:25
Just shove it back in before the patch goes live if it'll be a problem. I think this is just a fabulous change :D

Clownst0pper
28-01-04, 21:25
har har i get meh camo PA to

Doesnt make you a good tank - GG no re :p

*FIRST ONE TO THE NEW OUTZONE PRISON GETS A BISCUIT!*

(puts on his running shoes) :lol:

ezza
28-01-04, 21:27
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Doesnt make you a good tank - GG no re :p

*FIRST ONE TO THE NEW OUTZONE PRISON GETS A BISCUIT!*

(puts on his running shoes) :lol:

actually it does kthxbye:p

im gonna camp the place to stop antiBD going there:D

Ascension
CAN KK announce an official say.. else there is gonna be some disgruntled customers?

KINDA LIKE [ANNOUNCEMENT] LE WILL NOW NO LONG....

just a thought..

Cyphor
Originally posted by darkservent
. Now the most viable spy for battle.

And their worst enemy is any other stealth spy :lol:

MindMaze
28-01-04, 21:28
Yeah, I too think this is good. Seriously, I've seen countless people clanned one day, LE'd the next day doing mc5. WTF is that shit? Not only that, but these people actually have the audacity to threaten to not zone so you can't kill the comm!! FFS, I can't stand these retards. If you don't want to pvp, fine, don't take it out above rank 30. If you do take it out, be prepared to get killed or ganked; nobody made you take it out. I mean, look at this objectively: why do people put LE in? 1) Because they don't like pvp, 2) To spy on people and laugh at them, 3) To hunt mobs :rolleyes:, and 4) To do missions when one has red sl as to not lose precious items. The only thing I feel justifies the LE is number 1; that's IT.

Tratos
28-01-04, 21:28
Originally posted by ezza
it will be open in the retail patch

Now then, did i say it would not?

all i said was that it most likly wont be open as soon as the patch is done because there will probs be an event to introduce it or a grand opening type of thing,

Now, i didnt say it wouldnt be opened in the next patch did i?

i just think there will be a small amount of time before its opened in the next retail patch.

now leave me alone, im ill :p :(

~T

Wilco
28-01-04, 21:29
Right, ezza... i don't understand ichinins posting either...

He has one day (well, actually half a day) left to get some LEs and replug them on chars he wishes to stay out of PKs...
Although i see some drawbacks in this (>"/30" no replugging of LE), the advantages are way outweighting them.
*shrugs*

What kind of freaks me out more is the fact, that you won't be able to use citycoms in neutral/enemy OPs anymore, as you aren't allowed to go down to an OPs UG!
(see patchnote for latest Testserver patch who (it seems) will get into retail tomorrow: if you can't GR to an OP, you're also forbidden to enter that OPs UG)

Regards, Wilco

EDIT: Ascention: look into the Announcement forum ;) /EDIT

ezza
ahhhhhh poor Tratos

:p

Mirco
Originally posted by Ascention
CAN KK announce an official say.. else there is gonna be some disgruntled customers?

just a thought..

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88899

Odin
28-01-04, 21:30
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Cunning ;)

btw can we get an idea of how big the patch will be? (edit// hehehehehe)

Approx 12MB's

bounty
28-01-04, 21:31
The purpose of his post was to remind people, he is trying to Help and make those aware and spread the word so they had fair warning and aren't bitching tommarow that they can't put their LE in. Again, he is trying to help, cut him some slack.

msdong

just a thought.. thers an announcement since 17:55 CET and the TS patch is out very long ..:wtf:

Mr. Chainsaw
I can't help but wonder what fabulous things we shall find within the jail. If it doesn't turn out to be a mutant kitchen, maybe it'll be a mutant hockey arena.

Oh yeah, Ezza, from what I read in the Neocronicle, it could just as easily be an anti-BD group that controls the jail now, so you should get your camo power armor before you go there to get some decent protection :P

I'm going to LOM all my strength into transport so I can steal away with hordes of mutant candy. It'll be just like candyland I tell you! The new Uber melee weapon drops in there, a giant candycane.

ezza
28-01-04, 21:32
if anti BD hold that place your gonna be hearing about it on the forum, and shortly after Nidhogg will be banning my account

Ascension
28-01-04, 21:33
well... yeah kinda i meant a visable one for the not so active forum members :)

Nash_Brigham
28-01-04, 21:33
well... yeah kinda i meant a visable one for the not so active forum members :) Pretty sure those who post here are spammin it in game now.

Quede
28-01-04, 21:36
Originally posted by El_MUERkO

Many people do not read these forums.

Wilco
28-01-04, 21:55
JFYI: the thread i'm answering to has been merged with this one; i hope the quotes i do will be found here also...

Originally posted by bounty
The purpose of his post was to remind people, he is trying to Help and make those aware and spread the word so they had fair warning and aren't bitching tommarow that they can't put their LE in. Again, he is trying to help, cut him some slack.

Uh, then i'm sorry... we who replied to his post must all have thought that his sentence "Ok then, Bye." was some kind of "leaving announcement"...
But you're right, it could have simply been some "postings end greetings"...

Originally posted by msdong
thers an announcement since 17:55 CET and the TS patch is out very long ..:wtf:
Yup, an announcement one day prior to a significant change, that could make a whole char for the trashbin (LE out only for epic or some testing and now no chance to replug).
And it's on the announcement forum, the place where EVERY customer looks, prior to logging into the game, right? :rolleyes: :angel:

Then, since when did all changes from the testserver came into retail?

Frankly, the fact that this "no replugging of LE when over xx/30" was mentinoned quite some patches ago, had been buggy since then and NOT FIXED (as i said) since SEVERAL patches could have led quite some players to the conclusion, that KK changed their minds and that it would be ok the way it is now.

As i stated in my previous post, i'm FOR that (new or fixed, read it like you want :)) rule.
Everyone should notice though, that except for the NEXT epic (where no PKing is needed), NO chars can finish an epic and replug their LEs now.
IIRC, Mission briefing for the highest EPIC missions can only be accepted if one is at skilllevel 40...

So now it will really be: "wanna do EPICs? Then you have to live with persistant rPKs for it!"

Regards, Wilco

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 22:05
Well, if you're not going to PvP at all, then some of the epic rewards aren't so 'must have.'

Odin
28-01-04, 22:12
Originally posted by Wilco
Yup, an announcement one day prior to a significant change

It's been on the test server for weeks now. This also isn't a change but a fix considering this was implemented long ago.

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 22:17
Hey while you're looking at this thread Odin, will the Jail be open upon the patch or is some kind of event planned first?

Odin
28-01-04, 22:18
Asking the wrong guy on that one :) If anyone would know though it'd be Callash.

Wilco
28-01-04, 22:19
Mr.Chainsaw:
Yeah, you're right... and rare weapons and the other "on the edge" hardware is also only needed for PvP, so why not implementing, that LEd hackers never find rare parts in their loot? I bet you, this would be quite a charm for some of the bsh0r$ and rul0r$ out there.

@Odin:
I repeat:
Frankly, the fact that this "no replugging of LE when over xx/30" was mentinoned quite some patches ago, had been buggy since then and NOT FIXED (as i said) since SEVERAL patches could have led quite some players to the conclusion, that KK changed their minds and that it would be ok the way it is now.

So don't let it look like it would be the "you have known it all sinces ages folks!" ;)

Regards, Wilco

ezza
28-01-04, 22:20
Originally posted by Odin
Asking the wrong guy on that one :) If anyone would know though it'd be Callash. someone better inform him theres gonna be one unhappy tanker on the forum if it aint in blackdragon hands:mad: :mad: :mad: <----see 3 angry faces

Mr. Chainsaw
28-01-04, 22:20
Okay, thanks anyway :( I hope it's a mutant kitchen in there, I want more candy.