PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Neocron looking good

Sanctus
28-01-04, 13:17
Hmm I left Neocron a while back (never cancelled my account never will) Because I got bored. however after reading all the old Neocronicles that appeared since it's beginning to look appealing again. Seems like DOY is finally coming (so we pay for it, fine by me). Guess if this keeps up I'll be back in a while

ps: Is Pluto still alive or has it drifted off into Deep Space?

-Rezak/Sanctus/MegAtomic

ezza
28-01-04, 13:19
its still alive but atm pluto suffers from a low population, still its a nice server to play on for the most part when ive been there, but saturns my home which has more people

switchback
28-01-04, 13:21
it still doesnt get anywhere near as many players as the other servers, will the count dropping as low 60 at times.

but search around and you eventually find someone to kill ;)

[TgR]KILLER
28-01-04, 13:23
yea on euro mornings there just 50 or so ppl on pluto :/ but @ night when i useualy play there are like 200+ ppl on most of the time more then uranus or venus has so i don't think its that bad.. i'm still having fun won't leave pluto for gold..

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 13:28
Pluto seems to hover about the 190-200 mark at peak times. Saturn still has most peeps on. I played Saturn for a couple of months, but came back to Pluto - it's like the difference between chalk & cheese. Two totally different servers.

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 13:31
Actually, I was glad to see Pluto at 212 peeps when I logged on last night. Made me happy. If we could just get the first 2 replaced by a 5, then I'd be delirious. ;)

Rade
28-01-04, 13:32
*drifts by and does the pluto chant*

[TgR]KILLER
28-01-04, 13:33
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Actually, I was glad to see Pluto at 212 peeps when I logged on last night. Made me happy. If we could just get the first 2 replaced by a 5, then I'd be delirious. ;)

i think if the 2 gets a 5 we'll all be lagging our asses off :lol: :lol:

ezza
28-01-04, 13:34
Originally posted by Rade
*drifts by and does the pluto chant* come on rade lets not start doing the olecome to my server thingy(saturn = teh win) i was nice to pluto up top, dont make my change my mind:mad:

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 13:36
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER

Yeah, well the last 2, then. :lol:

Anyway, probs like lag will hopefully be adressed and a keen eye kept on the situations on all the servers, when (yes, when... *hopes*) the server populations all sky-rocket when BDOY get here.

3 days till BDOY mo-fo info. :D

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 13:38
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER

delirious

\De*lir"i*ous\, a. [From Delirium.] Having a delirium; wandering in mind; light-headed; insane; raving; wild; as, a delirious patient; delirious fancies.

Delirium:
A temporary state of mental confusion and fluctuating consciousness resulting from high fever, intoxication, shock, or other causes. It is characterized by anxiety, disorientation, hallucinations, delusions, and incoherent speech.

Sounds about right.

Rade
28-01-04, 13:39
Originally posted by ezza
come on rade lets not start doing the olecome to my server thingy(saturn = teh win) i was nice to pluto up top, dont make my change my mind:mad:

hahahhaha, if you didnt notice that pun was directed straight at
ya :p For some reason its so fun to say pluto around you ;)

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 13:40
(saturn = teh win)

He started it, he started it....

Saturnseconomyisfuckedbeyondallbeliefandyouhavetopaymillionsandmillionstogetanything [takes breath] ;)

EDIT--------
andEzzalikesfemaledroms :p

[TgR]KILLER
28-01-04, 13:43
Saying that rince.. on pluto yesterday.. some guy was selling rare parts in p1.. 1 holy antibuff part.. 500K... a core part.. 600K.. he said he needed cash to buy a 3 slot arti rog lol.. and he said "on saturn that is cheap" i said "well i aint stopping ya to move :p"

anyway :x quit the serverbashing :p i'll stop to ;) just thought it was funny..

ezza
28-01-04, 13:44
lol i figured i was the target, damn look what ive done now rincys making wild, but true accusations about myself and droms

Ascension
28-01-04, 13:44
The reason it has low pop is cos people say.. it has low pop if people actually played there then who knows:p

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 13:46
Originally posted by J. Folsom
delirious

\De*lir"i*ous\, a. [From Delirium.] Having a delirium; wandering in mind; light-headed; insane; raving; wild; as, a delirious patient; delirious fancies.

Delirium:
A temporary state of mental confusion and fluctuating consciousness resulting from high fever, intoxication, shock, or other causes. It is characterized by anxiety, disorientation, hallucinations, delusions, and incoherent speech.

Sounds about right.

Clever bastard, you. Well thought of, and yes, you're right about that being about right. I hesitate to use other adjectives now to describe my future feelings about Pluto. You'll just flush out the dictionary and pwn me with your 1337 wit. :(

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 13:50
Clever bastard, you. Well thought of, and yes, you're right about that being about right. I hesitate to use other adjectives now to describe my future feelings about Pluto. You'll just flush out the dictionary and pwn me with your 1337 wit. :( Now you're making me feel guilty :(

I'll make up for it though:

Delirious:
Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; ecstatic: delirious joy; a crowd of delirious baseball fans.

Delirium:
A state of uncontrolled excitement or emotion: sports fans in delirium after their team's victory.

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 13:59
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Now you're making me feel guilty :(

I'll make up for it though:

Delirious:
Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; ecstatic: delirious joy; a crowd of delirious baseball fans.

Delirium:
A state of uncontrolled excitement or emotion: sports fans in delirium after their team's victory.

It's too late now. You made me feel all frasmotic, and even simpeptuos about this perry combobulation. Better be more careful before you pwn people like that. ;)

Muhaha, don't feel guilty. I r teh kidding. not the kid, but teh kidding. Btw, you being vice principal and all, have you even got time to post here, young man? :p

ezza likes droms, even milks them. Rince has uncovered the truth.

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 14:01
lol i figured i was the target, damn look what ive done now rincys making wild, but true accusations about myself and droms

lol ;)

I think the server bashing thing ended with that last thread - everyone just has to accept that each server has its good and bad points - no two ways about it. Saturn has a problem with money - so does Pluto, albeit to a lesser extent. Saturn has more peeps because it is a 4 slot server - Pluto is only 1 slot and seems to have a following that don't like to leave.

They are all good and bad in their own ways :)

Did I mention Ezza likes droms ;)

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 14:13
Btw, you being vice principal and all, have you even got time to post here, young man? :p DETENTION! And I'm sending a letter to your parents! :p

MayhemMike
28-01-04, 14:40
Saturn was 400+ the other day.

ezza
28-01-04, 14:41
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Saturn was 400+ the other day.

i even saw it with 500 on for a brief moment not sure what time that was though

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 15:28
Saw Pluto up to 260 a few days ago - but that is about the highest I have seen in a while. Trouble is, I normally hit RESUME when I am going in so never even see that page :D

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 15:31
Originally posted by GT_Rince
rouble is, I normally hit RESUME when I am going in so never even see that page :D :eek:

Resume works? I didn't know that, I always get the same effect, no matter which one I use.

metalangel
28-01-04, 15:33
Heh, I'm constantly seeing that screen, half the time one of my alts has something worthless to them but that's desperately needed by one of the other alts. Most of the time it's around 360-400, jockeying with Jupiter for the highest player count.

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 15:33
Yip - resume works a treat :)

Sanctus
28-01-04, 16:55
Okay... sounds like nothing changed on Pluto. Emnities towards Saturn are still as high as ever.

Low population has always been op Pluto. thats no biggie. If I want busy ill play other MMORPG's (which I do)

Does not matter to me though for Neocron. I have 4 chars on Saturn and 1 on Pluto. Im not worried. Although I will move to Pluto as that was my original plan (still need to sell a lot of crap and parts and get the money transferred somehow via some player)

Is Twilight Guardian still alive on Pluto? Rade you can probably tell me. And are the TG clans still at war with eachother?

ps: damn noone remembers me, Only been gone 6 months or less. I'm hurt now

Does anyone know if Paolo Escobar still lives? or Paulo Escobar?