PDA

View Full Version : Class to make?

xIstrO
28-01-04, 05:09
I played neocron from beta and about 2 months post beta. I'm gonna give it another shot because I heard the stability issues have been fixed.

Having been away so long I have no idea what neocron is like now. What classes are dominating? (hybrid monks pwnd when I played) Are droners a pvp option yet? Just wanting to know if anyone is patien enough to catch me up on all the changes.

Psycho Killa
28-01-04, 05:14
There semi balanced now its monkacron now but not what your use to its the time of the pures.

Honestly though doy is coming and I strongly beleive everyone will be reguarly balanced.

Drones maybe pvp worthy next patch there getting a nice boost. Also theres a cool rare kami.

Benjie
28-01-04, 05:40
Pistol / Hacking Private Eyes are the Win.
Melee Tanks are getting good now too.
Drones are getting boosted but there are still a few bugs regarding this class.
Hybrid is plausable but it's a bitch to be one. Not Reccomended imo.

If you run on windows 2000 then Neocron will still not be very stable. Nc is kinda incompatible with that OS.

*edit* meh postcount is 2004 like the year w00t! go Benjie!*

xIstrO
28-01-04, 05:43
Thanks, hacking pe sounds cool. What about resist setups? I remember my setup for my tank, but does every1 keep their resists secret still?

Also, I got the updated skill manager so im lookin at some of the new implants, but it doesnt have the req for them, is there a site that has it all?

Benjie
28-01-04, 05:50
With a PE try and spec a Resistor Chip. Con is pretty straigh forward to be honest. There was an entire thread dedicated to it a while ago. Hrmm, perhaps someone could link to it?

xIstrO
28-01-04, 08:23
I had a killer tank con setup but it had 0 poison, there was no poison back when I played :( so I have no idea what people are using now. Debating whether to make droner or PE. Pistol PE with hack and implant skills? Guess I'll have to see what minimum psi I can use with a PE, and cut some wep lore....any input would be greatly appreciated.

Birkoff
28-01-04, 08:41
http://neocron.ems.ru around when u left?

also http://croncom.com if useful, migth give u some insite into epics etc, LOTA of new content (lot more than i thoguht ther had been now i think about it).

The invincible hybrids are gone, and most CS cookie cut tanks have turned into ravanger (rare flamer) cookie cut tanks.

Its all the same but different.

COn has a changed a hell of a lot, poison is needed. forgien cast sheler/def is now 50% as a effective which has changed a lot as well.

As benjie said pistol/hacking Private Eyes are teh win, easy to lvl, easy to setup, very fun to play and no hassle.

ezza
28-01-04, 13:09
go either PE or tank, just dont bring another monk into the comunity already enough of em.

some people are still reluctant to give resists out, normally just give rough estimates rather than exacts.

[TgR]KILLER
28-01-04, 13:30
Originally posted by Benjie

If you run on windows 2000 then Neocron will still not be very stable. Nc is kinda incompatible with that OS.

It does ? omg.. *runs home to delete win 2k from his comp were nc has been running on for almost a year without any problems*

but err no.. nc just works fine with win2k imo.. mayby its because i aint got servicepack 3 installed and always work with just 2 :p

as for classes.. monks are the shit nowadays.. and a droner in my clan is going mad on the next patch in every 10 lines he use the word patch lol.. so droners are getting a good boost seeing him going that mad on it..

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 13:33
Originally posted by Benjie
If you run on windows 2000 then Neocron will still not be very stable. Nc is kinda incompatible with that OS. Assuming you were talking about MJS saying that, he corrected that later. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1090894#post1090894)