PDA

View Full Version : was thinking

ezza
28-01-04, 02:15
we aint had a neocrons dead post in a while(or at least i aint noticed it)

does this just mean everyone is to distracted with "teh list" to post such things

or is the game on the rise

i noticed the numbers on saturn at least have crept a bit higher, well when i looked they had anyway from what i was seeing.

more people in the game who are new or returning, just have to look at the noobie forum for that, between myself and canadaman and a few others at times we have been busy answering noobie questions.

a while a go i was close to quiting, my clan fell apart and the game was looking boring to me and i was hardly logging on(thats not to say i didnt log on though)but now partly thanks to the clan im in and the more active role in the faction that i love.

but now the games more fun than it has been for long time.

so what you people think, are we enjoying the game more or people just forgot to say that the game sucks or somthing

wun
28-01-04, 02:27
i found a second wind myself...

it took deleting a char i had for about a year.. i just got bored trying to cap... 5 int and 2 dex to go on a rifle spy....

i found new ways to do things.... also i've dipped more into the social aspects and more pvp...

i been enjoying myself alot...

even started a new char on saturn (main server is pluto) just to experience a different class... good fun...

god i might even make a monkey (:eek: ) to see how the other side lives... :D

MkVenner
28-01-04, 02:27
Im enjoying the game more...and im seing new faces deffinatly, tho theres a few faces that sed they might be back but aint...which is a shame but, yeah...deffinatly on the up

oh yeah i made a guy on Pluto too...to have a change

ezza
28-01-04, 02:32
lol i deleted my monk that i had from start of retail hehe was 6x/65 ranked as well.

well i saw one face at my neofrag gathering tonight who i aint seen for long time(hi Jewish;) ) so i know things must be loooking up