PDA

View Full Version : Taking a SMALL break

Judge
28-01-04, 01:22
Ok, this is not a leaving thread. No accounts are being stopped or anything, I'm definitely returning and as a continuing paying customer I really would like my forum account to remain active.

However, since I was stupid enough to ignore many peoples advice and take three practical subjects at GCSE; Art, Resistant MAterials and Electronics, I am now completely bogged down with coursework and both these forums and nc itself are a HUGE distraction and one that could loose me a grade or two if I'm not clever. This is also an extremely stressful time as I have to finish projects in all three subjects by the end of this half term, which is three weeks (including this week). But I will be on in the half term holiday for about 10 hours a day so its not all bad :p

Anyway, I dunno wether this will be closed because I'm not actually leaving or cancelling or anything, just explaining why I'm not going to be around as much if at all. Oh and as I won't be up to date with current affairs I will not be taking part in any class balance arguments or anything like that, so consider me withdrawn (against my will) from any arguments atm.

So cya in three weeks. :(

Tratos
28-01-04, 01:25
i REALLY should do this, as i need to do engish geography and physics coursework, but NC is to tempting :(

~T

Tupac
28-01-04, 01:33
sex b4 it gets closed

ezza
28-01-04, 01:42
cya in 3weeks Judge;)

shodanjr_gr
28-01-04, 01:47
Cya m8.

Hopefully The Listtm will be ready by then too :)

The List tm is a registered trademark of Reakktor Media corporation, a division of Sweichzer group of companies. Patents pending

ezza
28-01-04, 01:48
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Cya m8.

Hopefully The Listtm will be ready by then too :) hahahahaha, cough yeah im sure it will be

Gotterdammerung
28-01-04, 02:00
Nothings gonna happen to your forum or game account (as long as it's paid) but I do have to close this as per the rules & guidelines.

Please send judge your wishes via pm & e-mail

p.s. good luck with school