PDA

View Full Version : Yet another hybrid setup

shodanjr_gr
27-01-04, 22:03
Ok this is another hybrid setup i worked out. Its for my current monkey (who isnt caped(base psi 90 i think) and doesnt have a DS or a resistor chip).
My aim is again to use basic shelter and blessed deflector, but this time ill be using holy energy halo for offense.

The setup is currently buffed with Melee 1,Spy 1 and BR3.

Its got a real gimpo psi pool but it will be increased once i get a few more levels. Besides Holy Energy halo can be spammed quite a lot of times with this mana right?

Opinions anyone???

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/shodanjr_gr/hybrid2.txt

Glok
27-01-04, 22:29
You can't use the chest or leg bones with only 11 STR.

Otherwise looks pretty good. I have a neat hybrid worked out that will use Holy Lightning and cast up to level 40 PPU spells. 270ish mana at cap, without DS.

Keiron
27-01-04, 22:34
Why are you using Med fire belt? Use heavy, your int is high enough.

shodanjr_gr
27-01-04, 22:35
Originally posted by Glok
You can't use the chest or leg bones with only 11 STR.

Otherwise looks pretty good. I have a neat hybrid worked out that will use Holy Lightning and cast up to level 40 PPU spells. 270ish mana at cap, without DS.

ooppss good point, damn.......i gota figure out a way to use the bones thoug....i wish that the char manager took careof item reqs for u as well.

Glok
27-01-04, 22:37
Btw, why 90 PPU?

shodanjr_gr
27-01-04, 22:38
Originally posted by Keiron
Why are you using Med fire belt? Use heavy, your int is high enough.

This is for a non capped character (my psi is at 90 and int at 75) so i cant use heavy belts yet.

Keiron
27-01-04, 22:40
If its for non-cap, you might want to leave the points you woudn't have as unused.

shodanjr_gr
27-01-04, 22:45
Originally posted by Keiron
If its for non-cap, you might want to leave the points you woudn't have as unused.

It dont really matter for my INT points, since they will ALL go under PSU eventually :)

Glok
27-01-04, 22:53
Btw, why 90 PPU? :D

Also, I just realized that levelling a hybrid from scratch is gonna drive me nuts, what with the new reqs and the high ranks...

shodanjr_gr
27-01-04, 22:57
:D

Also, I just realized that levelling a hybrid from scratch is gonna drive me nuts, what with the new reqs and the high ranks...

First of all, ur prolly right, im gona need a bit less PPU but still i wana see the final spell reqs before i finish the setup

Second, dont level as a hybrid, itll be damn hard. Level as a Pure APU to level 55ish and then do uber lomage!!!!!!